What's new

ISI chief knew whereabouts of Osama bin Laden's hideout: NYT

Stupid, dimwitted, propaganda horn, NYT.

BS article, even more BS claims. Taken a bunch of theories and strung em together out of thin air, utterly ridiculous.
What gets me is and this is where the blame lies. the American narrative is very willing to shout Bin Laden as and when they please, but completely and utterly forget about the amount of raids made on Al Qaeda operatives by the ISI, by the army and Pakistani authorities.

@CENTCOM

You've got any proof or something to back up your wild claims?

Yes. Though I am surprised to read your reply because I am sure that you too know that what I stated is true. I had debates on the same issue with AM and Asim Aqil about 4 years ago and they ended up praising Musharraf for being so firm and quick in curbing this problem. I think plenty of such proofs are lying around on PDF. So feel free to think I am talking without substance or anything on that line, but I lack any motivation to go out hunting for proofs just for "see I was right" thing.

If you are really interested, you know where to look. The divide is even greater now than it was in Mahmud's time.

to be honest - i don't agree with you - because last I heard - US President Barack Obama in his official statement right after the operation praised the efforts of Pakistani authorities -

Praised for what? Keep sleeping?

US praising was merely an effort to cut down humiliation of a nation US need for supplies.

no!! - you should read my above post again - because this is what I wrote "US President Barack Obama in his official statement right after the operation praised the efforts of Pakistani authorities -"
for assisting them in the operation----

Funny and then punishing doctor who actually helped US.

Yes. Though I am surprised to read your reply because I am sure that you too know that what I stated is true. I had debates on the same issue with AM and Asim Aqil about 4 years ago and they ended up praising Musharraf for being so firm and quick in curbing this problem. I think plenty of such proofs are lying around on PDF. So feel free to think I am talking without substance or anything on that line, but I lack any motivation to go out hunting for proofs just for "see I was right" thing.

If you are really interested, you know where to look. The divide is even greater now than it was in Mahmud's time.

Well, if we are going to resort to old stuff that has been said on this forum, that's a null start, since I and many others have already discussed till death those articles and pieces and everything.

Well, if we are going to resort to old stuff that has been said on this forum, that's a null start, since I and many others have already discussed till death those articles and pieces and everything.

Alright man, not resorting to anything like that. I agree with you, there is no such divide.

Stupid, dimwitted, propaganda horn, NYT.

BS article, even more BS claims. Taken a bunch of theories and strung em together out of thin air, utterly ridiculous.
What gets me is and this is where the blame lies. the American narrative is very willing to shout Bin Laden as and when they please, but completely and utterly forget about the amount of raids made on Al Qaeda operatives by the ISI, by the army and Pakistani authorities.

@CENTCOM
oh no no; lets not talk about that; lets not even talk about how Pakistani authorities gave US operatives permission to roam freely in the streets of Pakistan so as to track down AQ militants, and only to find them shooting down 2 pakistani youth and mowing down the third one -

Praised for what? Keep sleeping?
US praising was merely an effort to cut down humiliation of a nation US need for supplies.
Funny and then punishing doctor who actually helped US.
:victory1::drag::drag:

According to The New York Times, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Chief Lt Gen Ahmed Shuja Pasha knew where the late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding.

The newspaper alleges that a Pakistani official stated that United States had direct evidence about the ISI chief knowing Bin Laden’s presence in Abbottabad at the time.

“He knew of Osama’s whereabouts, yes,” the official said.

According to an inside source of the paper, there was a special desk for the Bin Laden case at the ISI. The desk worked independently and was led by an officer who did not report to any higher authorities.

The New York Times also reported that the Pakistan government was providing a haven to the Taliban. Further, the newspaper alleged that former president Pervez Musharraf was involved in the conspiracy to remove Benazir Bhutto from power.

The person who wrote this story in NY times.....few years back he was kicked out from Pakistan due to his unacceptable activities in Pakistan and now he is showing his Hippocratic views in revenge against Pakistan and ISI

Nyt should look into CIA. How they didn't know about 9/11?. It's the same newspaper who was saying about WMD in Iraq. We simply don't believe them. They are liars.

Shuja Pasha made a barter deal with US...Obama gets elected again on a drama.

Back
Top Bottom