What's new

ISI-backed Brangelina divorce to deflect attention from Pakistani terrorism: Arnab Goswami

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Arnab.jpg

MUMBAI- In his latest masterstroke of investigative journalism the Editor-in-Chief of Times Now and host of The Newshour Arnab Goswami has unveiled how Pakistani intelligence agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) orchestrated the divorce between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to deflect attention away from the Uri attack.

On last night’s The Newshour Goswami called out Pakistani terrorism that had now infiltrated Hollywood.

“Pakistan will not learn a lesson till we punish them,” Goswami said beginning his show. “After the Uri attack, Pakistan has increased radical infiltration into the personal lives of Hollywood celebrities. The reason for this latest terrorist attack that has jolted the showbiz world is to deflect attention from the more conventional terrorist attack in Uri.”

Goswami confirmed that he had obtained evidence from Indian intelligence sources showing how the Pakistani contingent had spent days between the Uri attack and PM Nawaz Sharif’s speech at the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) trying to break the Hollywood couple apart.

“Pakistan Army provided full cover to the Pakistani terrorists as they entered Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s home in Los Feliz resulting in the overnight divorce between the two,” Goswami said wielding green coloured papers towards the camera.

The Indian journalist further highlighted how Brangelina divorce highlights Pakistan’s desperation after failing to achieve its actual goals.

“A country, and an army, that has failed to separate even a single Bollywood couple in the past 70 years, is now going after easier targets,” he said. “Pakistan is clearly isolated, but we can’t let it get away with terrorising the personal lives of stars that millions of Indians hold so close to their hearts.”

“India wants retribution, India wants revenge, India wants justice. #ActAgainstPak,” Goswami posted on his Facebook page late last night.

https://khabaristantimes.com/entert...ntion-from-pakistani-terrorism-arnab-goswami/

Some intelligent comments by one Indian in HT:

That stupid f CK of a news Anchor - WAR-nab Goswami!..what
is it, with Times Now and War Mongering?!!..how much money is this channel
getting for WAR MONGERING NON-STOP 24/7. And who is paying for it?!!..CIA and who are they paying it to, directly to WAR-nab Goswami or TOI owner - Vineet
Jain?!..its absolutely naseating to watch the news channels constantly talking
about WAR, WAR WAR, like only a Hitler or Hafeez Sayeed would do it! Times Now
is not JOURNALISM, its PUKE!!...And if WAR-nab Goswami is so he ll - b en t on
going to war and make the relatives and friends of poor army people serving at
the border, lose their lives, then he should put his money were his gutter
mouth is!...Before the first drop of blood is shed by the Poor Jawans serving
at the border, WAR-nab Goswami, and all the other PUKY STUPID WAR-Shouting EX Army officers in his other News studios, should first go to the FRONT and fight
with the Pak Army, there, LOSE HIS life ( FIRST!) 'in the line of duty' and
then we can send the other jawans to lose their 'cheap' lives (because WAR-nab
Goswami wants them to go to the front and lose their lives, at the drop of the
hat!). So instead of 17 lives lost, we will have 200 more Jawans losing their
lives in battle, just because this FATSO - WAR-nab Goswami wants it to
happen!...And the WORST!!...WORST ever sh i te i saw on news television was
YESTERDAY on Times Now - NEWSHOUR..Another stupid, Bhika r ch od pet HAWK in the Times Now studios - SUSHANT SAREEN..THIS MOFO, on National NEWS said, its ok for 500 MILLION INDIANS to lose their lives, in the event of a NUCLEAR WAR!!..what kind of MENTAL F U CK do you have to be, to be even saying this thing?!!..how MENTAL are you MR SUSHANT SAREEN, to wish upon the DEATHS of 500 MILLION INDIANS. He should be ARRESTED right now, for having said that on National Television. And that FATSO of a News Anchor - WAR-nab Goswami, didnt even BAT an eyelid, when SUSHANT SH it SAREEN said it!..the complete text of what was said on that show by Sushant Sareen should be taken out and he should be arrested for saying this thing, alone,...besides the sick puky hate rhetoric he indulges in everytime he is in the Times Now studios! But firstly, the person, who shouts and cries the loudest in the Newshour studios about going to WAR, almost all day long in the same intensity, Times Now's in house, pet hawk, lap do g, Mah-WOOF Raza, has to be sent immediately to the border to fight the Pak Army. He is so he l l bent on WAR, that someone would think he has HIGH
BLOOD PRESSURE and his injections, will be stopped if there is NO WAR!..while
he thumps his chest and SHOUTS like a chim pa nzee in the news studio, is he
also grovels, pleads begs for WAR!!..so he should be packed off first to the
border to fight at the Border and let him lose his life FIRST, before the first
drop of blood of a Poor Jawan is lost there!

Some pertinent comment by one Indian in HT:

This tragic incident is the domino effect of the
provocative policies that this DUMB Modi Govt has adopted towards troubled
Kashmir. Modi or his Govt and his cabinet and his Ajit BINA DOBAL ka akkal has
a clue how to resolve the current crisis which has been systematically and
discretely been encouraged by this Modi Govt to flare up!..So now we have a
HUGE compounded problem in our hands, created by this Modi Govt ever since it
came to power 2 years ago, that we dont have any way forward how to resolved,
all thanks to this DUMB, DIVISIVE Modi Govt. The HEART of this problem is also
being that the RSS CHADDIS and the JAISH E MOHAMMED feed off each other. The
Islamic Militant Terrorists - JeM, who had LOST all relevance for the last 10
years of PEACEFUL co-existence between Hindus and Muslims in the valley, when
the Cong was ruling this country, have now jumped back to relevance because the
RSS Chaddis are provoking and dividing people along religious lines in the
valley, to create animosity between Hindus and Muslim, and this directly helps
the JeM to become popular again in the valley!

I think ISI hired Indian actress Katrina Kaif to seduce Brad Pitt and made Jolie caught him cheating openly when he was humping Kat.

There is something to prove?
Since you're judging another man's look. I think you are on the down low closeted one type. But it's all good I don't hate the pink ones Karan Johar, SRK, Ali Zafar and Fawhad Khan.

Since you're judging another man's look. I think you are on the down low closeted one type. But it's all good I don't hate the pink ones Karan Johar, SRK, Ali Zafar and Fawhad Khan.
It doesn't matter you hate pink or blue or yellow or orange - you are still ugly as fcuk - and i didn't judge a man's look - you could be a woman but still ugly -

It doesn't matter you hate pink or blue or yellow or orange - you are still ugly as fcuk - and i didn't judge a man's look - you could be a woman but still ugly -
Ok my handsome friend. I am sorry that my post upset you. Have a nice day.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom