What's new

ISI and Haqqani Network behind attack on Kabul airport: Afghan official

Yes because ISI have nothing better to do than blow up an airport in banana republic.

I have read posts on Pashtunforums and Afghan posters are just complete dimwits. Afghan pastuns really do give Pashtuns a very bad name and I am glad to see Pak Pashtuns distance themselves from them. They truly are a lost cause.

1.ok,despite terrorists being in prison and some handed over to india,separatist movements still continue in north-eastern states and the naxals still hold a lot of territory in chattisgarh,jharkand,bihar,orrisa so does all those separatists being in prison makes a difference?

yes there is insurgency in north east which cannot be denied,some solution should be found out through Non voilence.There r reports of separtaist rebel groups fighting among themselves.About Naxals,they r not freedom fighters. They r not demanding freedom from India but to protect the rights of tribals & down trodden ppl.They r Communist (Maoist),even Nepal was ruled by Maoist. U cannot club freedom fighters with Maoist.

2.you mentioned afghanistan,yes we have problems but we did not created afganistan like india created bangladesh.[/quote]
About Bangladesh,why did the Bengali Muslims picked up the gun in 1971.Why were they discriminated. I have also read articles written by Pakistan generals on Bangladesh.
About Afghansistan,I am talking of Durrand Line,How will u solve the problem.Agreed the Afghan problem was created by the British.The Afghans want NFWP

3.you say that situation is getting worse in pakistan,lets see,since the start of this year,about half the check posts in balochistan have been removed and the insurgency has disappeared in many districts of balochistan like gwadar,chaghai,jhal magsi,kech etc[/quote]

I am not talking about removing check posts in Balcohistan. Every now & then there r attacks on the Levies,FC in Quetta. Railway trains coming from Rawalpindi to Quetta routinley attacked by Baloch separatist. Many punjabi families have been attacked in Balochistan.More then 5 wars have been fought in Balochistan. the balcoh problem has been going on right from 1947,how can u solve the Baloch problem in such a short duration that is beyond my thinking
Even Law & order in Sindh is alarming.How much foreign Investment does Pakistan attracts last year. Why r Pakistani cricket matches played in Dubai & UK,why not in Pakistan

.as for ttp,well they have been defeated in south-waziristan,bajaur and the swat division,although they still have strong-holds in north waziristan,mohmand and khyber.[/quote]
The militants will bounce back,Many of the militants groups have gone to Afghanistan or other parts of Pakistan

4.bin laden wasn,t even in abbottabad,americans said that were two helicopters,while the locals say that there was only one helicopter .[/quote]
Even the taliban has claimed that Bin Laden was killed in Abottabad. I have seen debates on Pakisani channels during that time.I have read in yr DAWN newspaper about the Bin Laden killing in Abottabad.In short every one is telling lies

July 18, 2014, 4:36 pm
INP
KABUL- Afghanistan accused Haqqani Network and Pakistan’s Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI) behind the attack on Kabul airport.
Interior ministry spokesman, Sediq Sediqi, told reporters that the attack on Kabul airport was either plotted by Haqqani Network or the Pakistani Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI). Sediqi further added that the attack on Kabul airport was apparently plotted to avenge the coordinated attack on Karachi airport, as Pakistani believes Afghanistan was involved behind the attack.
He said the Haqqani Network, Taliban group and Pakistan’s ISI have continuously attempted to attack the airport in Afghaistan.
According to Sediqi, ISI is keen to stop the international flights in Afghanistan after similar flights were halted in Karachi following the Taliban attack. The attack on Kabul airport was launched by a group of five militants who took their positions inside an under constrution building located close to the airport.
Interior ministry officials said all militants were eliminated during the gun battle with the Afghan security forces and no damages were incurred to airport. The officials also added that the assailant militants were of Pakistani origin as they were speaking in Urdu language.
ISI and Haqqani Network behind attack on Kabul airport: Afghan official

this record is getting old.............

We Indian remain in dream,what about 1971. a big joke
wat about kargil.. the biggest joke right :D ... our cheif in ur territory and u didnt know at all ... go to sleep man and have dreams chalo shabash

Why are u dragging & blaming India in the present case,have the Indians blamed Pakistan for the Kabul airport attack.
nobody drags indians u stupids r always there to claim ur dirty position :P

yes and i know who carried out the attack so keep ur mouth shut you lowlife
hindu brahim and afghani farsibans

hahahaha u r so funny ... lets not talk about politics and see wat happened eye to eye in kargil .. if the political party would have backed army ,indian would have imploded

Back
Top Bottom