What's new

Ishaq Dar insults a journalist and threaten to throw him out of the press conference

He is samdhi of sharif family . How dare people ask them questions

People could stand up in the middle of a Friday sermon and question Hazrat Umar R.A. that the Shirt or Kandura he was wearing was not possible from his share of the "war gains", so how come he managed to make a shirt or kandura out of his share? His humble reply was: "Yes you are right, it was not possible with my share, so my son gave me his share as well."

BUT today, the arrogance of our leaders is simply, disgusting and nauseating!!

Throw boot with nails knocked into its sole sticking out through outer surface of it, at him.

there should be uniform criteria for journalists. you cannot throw out one and let the others

damn Dar saab got angry, he was trying hard to not speak punjabi towards the end. Insults were around the corner if not for media, good to see Dar saab controlled himself. well done

damn Dar saab got angry, he was trying hard to not speak punjabi towards the end. Insults were around the corner if not for media, good to see Dar saab controlled himself. well done

Bhai Sahab, I have always enjoyed your posts, but the above one has me confused.

Lets assume for a minute that the Journalist misbehaved, Mr.Dar is a very integral, and crucial part of the government, a public servant.

How can he act so unprofessionally, and arrogantly? How can he stoop to his level? He could have (although seriously doubt his ability,) articulated a better reply.

Very sad and disappointed!
(Not at Mr.Dar, this is his true nature. But at my respected brother)

Last edited:
Bhai Sahab, I have always enjoyed your posts, but the above one has me confused.

Lets assume for a minute that the Journalist misbehaved, Mr.Dar is a very integral, and crucial part of the government, a public servant.

How can he act so unprofessionally, and arrogantly? How can he stoop to his level? He could have (although seriously doubt his ability,) articulated a better reply.

Very sad and disappointed!
(Not at Mr.Dar, this is his true nature. But at my respected brother)

Joke tha

Dil per mat le :)

Back
Top Bottom