What's new

ISBANK credits BMC. KIRPI production restart

But the bad news is that BMC MIGHT BE SOLD TO VW

But the bad news is that BMC MIGHT BE SOLD TO VW
This is not true. They were planning to invest in Turkey 2 years ago, but then they invested in China.

They had already Scania and MAN for heavy-truck stuffs, why would they invest in BMC?

This is not true. They were planning to invest in Turkey 2 years ago, but then they invested in China.

They had already Scania and MAN for heavy-truck stuffs, why would they invest in BMC?

Have you read the article mate? Let me qoute it for you;

Volkswagen mi alıyor?

Avrupa’nın otomotiv devi Volkswagen’in, ağır ticari araç pazarına girebilmek için BMC’yi satın almayı planladığı öne sürüldü. VW’nin, BMC’de incelemelerde bulunmak üzere İzmir’e heyet gönderdiği öğrenildi.

kardes , hep yalan , ben neler okudum , bence almazlar .

Kirpi has proven its capability.

Insallah; Bu amk'larım her şeyi satıyorlar...

I wish you would be right.

Have you read the article mate? Let me qoute it for you;

Volkswagen mi alıyor?

Avrupa’nın otomotiv devi Volkswagen’in, ağır ticari araç pazarına girebilmek için BMC’yi satın almayı planladığı öne sürüldü. VW’nin, BMC’de incelemelerde bulunmak üzere İzmir’e heyet gönderdiği öğrenildi.

Are you believing in every crap media says?

Lets wait and see; I also am not sure; SSM can not be 'dum' enough to allow a foreign company to buy BMC...

Foreign investment is not a bad thing btw. Vestel's owners are foreigners, does this make Vestel foreign?

Pis sahtekar sirket, ulan pesin para aldiniz ne mali problem yasiyorsunuz? Devletin duvarina yasladin sirtini gerisi bos. Zaten kendi uretiminiz degil sahtekarlar.

To enter defence industry maybe, but i don't think they have a goal like that.

I still just can't believe BMC had to halt Kirpi production. Hope these things don't happen often.

Foreign investment is not a bad thing btw. Vestel's owners are foreigners, does this make Vestel foreign?

lol vestels owners are foreign? what you talking about , kardes its owned by zorlu holding and the owner is Ahmet nazif zorlu. I think you meant to say vestel owns other companies

lol vestels owners are foreign? what you talking about , kardes its owned by zorlu holding and the owner is Ahmet nazif zorlu. I think you meant to say vestel owns other companies

Lol, check Vestel's shareholders.

Vestel is owned by Zorlu holding and i never ever heard it as foreign and it aint .

Back
Top Bottom