What's new

Is wishing for someone to be a Muslim trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisher1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to @WAJsal it is.

Makes you wonder what his thoughts about people who do Dawah and invite people to Islam are, wishing people become Muslim.

What kind of Islamophobic mod is he?

Context: I wished Sushant the bollywood actor who died had become Muslim before dying to save himself from hellfire. This rubbed non Muslims the wrong way for obvious reasons but i don't understand why it made @WAJsal so angry that he give me a warning.

Last edited:
depends on forum/place etc. Plus he is gone now. Plus it might hv hurt non-muslim sentiments.. so overall, good from your point of view, but against forum rules may be..

Is wishing someone to be a secularist, secular tableegh or trolling?

Makes you wonder what his thoughts about people who do Dawah and invite people to Islam are, wishing people become Muslim.

Context: I wished Sushant the bollywood actor who died had become Muslim before dying to save himself from hellfire. This rubbed non Muslims the wrong way for obvious reasons but i don't understand why it made @WAJsal so angry that he give me a warning.

Non-muslim hindu indians spew all kind of garbage but are let a pass.

What you said was nothing wrong..Idol worshippers will end up in hell anyway.

It is if you are happy for the americans to kill millions of innocent Muslims globally since 1990 but start kicking and screaming when the Chinese arrest a few people for terrorism prevention.

You have a hidden anti-Pakistani agenda. You are a KUFFAR of the highest order.

This is not a religious forum. It is a Pakistani nationalistic forum. If you have a problem with that then please leave.

Depends on the way you deliver your post or intents, In a simple way “May Allah bless you” doesn’t come under trolling, But dunno what you did

woww, making kuffar accusations against fellow muslims are a trait of khawarij..........

It is if you are happy for the americans to kill millions of innocent Muslims globally since 1990 but start kicking and screaming when the Chinese arrest a few people for terrorism prevention.

You have a hidden anti-Pakistani agenda. You are a KUFFAR of the highest order.

This is not a religious forum. It is a Pakistani nationalistic forum. If you have a problem with that then please leave.

mazel tov

how are things at the Hyde park?

Check this guy's ip address.

- PRTP GWD

Inviting or convincing people in terms of religion is Tableegh in our local terminology. But discussing religion on PDF is prohibited and violates the rules of this forum.

WAJsal has nothing personal against anyone. He is simply implementing the rules.
You were found in violation of the following:

Religious Discussions

PDF proudly maintains respect for all religions therefore; as PDF is primarily a defense and geopolitical forum, the management feels that, it is not the place for religious discussions. Kindly do not post religious threads nor respond to any and, please, refrain from using religion in arguments. It should be noted that ethnicity is different from religion, Muslims/ Hindu/ Christians are ethnicities and Islam / Hinduism / Christianity are religions. This also includes sectarianism as well; PDF is not the place to have a dialogue on religion. Violation of this rule would be considered serious as it often leads to issues based on religious / communal tensions.

Fisher you are well aware of all the rules including opebing complaint threads publicly. You pull of something like this knowingly again and you will have along rest then. Complain in GHQ section not here.

depends on forum/place etc. Plus he is gone now. Plus it might hv hurt non-muslim sentiments.. so overall, good from your point of view, but against forum rules may be..
He derailed that thread and that led to a lot of trolling, he knows why he was warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom