What's new

Is Urdu not Pakistan's official language?

but then we have seen Indians these days passionately also claim Mughals were Indians :lol:

Mughals did not of course have Indian origins but their later generations were as much Indian or hindustani (as it was known then) as anyone else.

And i would ask you why would Indians own something that was created by Invaders ??? ;)

but then we have seen Indians these days passionately also claim Mughals were Indians :lol:

Yeah they came as invaders, but then mingled with the Hindu Rajputs

Funny coming from a Pakistani, because the Mughals have absolutely no relation to present day Pakistan (as most of you think)

and oh another question "Why Indians dont make Urdu an official language since it evolved in India

Oh but it is an official language of UP (place where is originated), Bihar and 3 more states :azn:

And i would ask you why would Indians own something that was created by Invaders ??? ;)

and oh another question "Why Indians dont make Urdu an official language since it evolved in India

Weren't the invaders invaded present day pakistan as well? Ohh my bad it was pakistanis who invaded and ruled india for 1000 years! :D

Last edited:
Yeah they came as invaders, but then mingled with the Hindu Rajputs

:lol: mingling is one thing they being Mughals is another.

Funny coming from a Pakistani, because the Mughals have absolutely no relation to present day Pakistan (as most of you think)

:lol: who is talking about that relation .

OH BTW i cant say about entire Pakistan by my ancestors indeed invaded you and rules over you

Oh but it is an official language of UP (place where is originated), Bihar and 3 more states :

:lol: UP stands for India ??

Jana jee,

Your hate towards India is matched only by your ignorance :)

Obviously, Indians take pride in out Mughal heritage since it has become part of Indian culture. But it is going to be difficult (almost impossible in your case) for people like you to understand who equate India = Hinduism.

Urdu is an officially recognized language for J&K, AP, Bihar, UP and Delhi.

BTW, there are more Urdu speaking people in India than Pakistan:P

PS: Do not tell anyone in Lucknow that Urdu did not originate there:lol:

Jana said:
my ancestors indeed invaded you and rules over you

Oh, so your ancestors are from Uzebekistan ? :woot:

Jana said:
:blah: BS
UP stands for India ??

India is a diverse land, the birthplace of many languages: Hindi, Sanskrit, Bengali, Urdu, Tamil, etc. All of them come under recognized languages under the union.

Of course we can't make any/every language a national/official language can we?

first understand the context of my post, then reply
I know i know.....Its old habbit....When cant argue start discussing the member then someother will taunt more..go cheap....We know ...it not the first time i am seeing this from you guys...go ahead..who the next guy who'll reply to you and then the discussion on the member will go to the next level.

Jana jee,

Your hate towards India is matched only by your ignorance

The ignorance is being shown by Indians just to have fake ego boasting in calling Hindus as mughals lolzzz

Obviously, Indians take pride in out Mughal heritage since it has become part of Indian culture. But it is going to be difficult (almost impossible in your case) for people like you to understand who equate India = Hinduism.

Indians do not take pride in this mughal heritage rather Indians are earning big bucks through mughal heritage by claiming it and when it is talk of Mughals we hear the bhartis suddenly saying "Barbarian Muslim committed carnage in India" lolz see how nicely you opt for their Muslim side but now as when you have this shame of invasion you try to own them lolzzz

BTW, there are more Urdu speaking people in India than Pakistan:P

PS: Do not tell anyone in Lucknow that Urdu did not originate there:lol:

Then please make it an official language instead of getting restless why it is not in Pakistan ;)

Then please make it an official language instead of getting restless why it is not in Pakistan ;)

Jana jee,

I see you could not read my earlier post properly.

Here, I will highlight it for you so that you can read it clearly this time.

I have no problems with Pakistan accepting Urdu as official language, I love Urdu:D

Jana jee,

I see you could not read my earlier post properly.

Here, I will highlight it for you so that you can read it clearly this time.

I have no problems with Pakistan accepting Urdu as official language, I love Urdu:D

J&K is not part of India and Urdu is NOT their language either .

For the rest of the states they do not represent India as a whole.

As far as Urdu being official language in Pakistan we have tried this in some institution and we have came to know its not a good idea to have a some difficult terms used in official work mainly the technical words are a big problem.

So we are easy in English for official work :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom