What's new

Is United Arab Emirates waging a media war against #Pakistan?

Good for India

UAE and Saudi Arabia are now supporting over Pakistan

And Iran was already India's friend

There are no friends, buddy. There are only interests. Stop kidding yourself that the world loves you.

These countries will support India where they find mutual interest. They will support Pakistan where they find common ground. You are delusional to think otherwise.

There are no friends, buddy. There are only interests. Stop kidding yourself that the world loves you.

These countries will support India where they find mutual interest. They will support Pakistan where they find common ground. You are delusional to think otherwise.

I know ; In international relations everything depends on the economy

The Gulf countries know the reality of Pakistani economy

You forgot the RD-93 engines? We never had a relationship with the UAE. They exploit and hate Indians as well. To them you are just ugly brown street cleaners. LOL You can keep that Ummah Chumma to yourself.
Tell last update i got...pakistan behaves as a leader of muslim ummah

I know ; In international relations everything depends on the economy

The Gulf countries know the reality of Pakistani economy

Like China does who just invested tens of billions? LOL You are day dreaming. This isn't the Pakistan where Indians sponsored terrorism and was the order of the day. Pakistan has changed. We have curbed Indian sponsored terror to a great degree.

Tell last update i got...pakistan behaves as a leader of muslim ummah

Who sent you that memo?

Last edited:
Like China does who just invested tens of billions? LOL You are day dreaming. This isn't the Pakistan where Indians sponsored terrorism was the order of the day. Pakistan had changed. We have curbed Indian sponsored terror.

You need to recheck on how much China has invested in Pakistan so far

And China has as a strategic interest in Pakistan

Gulf countries do not have any such interest

They only compare India with Pakistan and decide whom to support

By the way we DO NOT ask for either Loans from Gulf countries OR
for Oil on discount and credit which you do

And when I say the same I am branded as anti Arab? Don't you know the mind set of these people? They consider us as little more than slaves, they will never accept us as equals.

Tiny little ego maniacs, they are still mad about Yemen episode. They are unable to understand why we are not willing to sacrifice our brown, formerly hindu a***** to save their mighty rich white behinds.

Talk about small man syndrome.

You need to recheck on how much China has invested in Pakistan so far

And China has as a strategic interest in Pakistan

Gulf countries do not have any such interest

They only compare India with Pakistan and decide whom to support

By the way we DO NOT ask for either Loans from Gulf countries OR
for Oil on discount and credit which you do

Enough investment to get Modi and others in his government to literally plead to China.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/pm-n...oncern-over-cpec-with-xi-jinping-2990060.html

So? All countries have strategic, economic and other interests in each other. What is so exceptional about that?

Does it look like we care about the interests of the Gulf nations?

These countries will support wherever their interests lie. They are too insignificant. India is fooling itself.

Your country receives mass monetary aid from the West and in fact the entire world. Don't lie. Your people receive humanitarian assistance. So much for being a superpower.

Last edited:
UAE is certainly not a friend of Pakistan, but we have put them in their place by not joining the illegal war in Yemen.

Neither does it solely revolve around blackmail and nuclear reactor deals. Your relationship with Russia should have taught you this by now.

This is not a troll comment. Pakistan vis-a-vis

-Afghanistan on bad terms
-India on bad terms
-Iran maybe neutral
-Bangladesh on bad terms
-China on good terms
-Now UAE on bad terms?

Retrospection needed, no?

As Salam o alikum all Muslim brothers and sisters.
Yes I accept that today's world every thing is about interests, but you know India has a strong lobby in uae too and there is mass population of Hindus there they are in the cores of media houses there so you can expect this kind of rubbish news in there, but no worries noting can undo Pakistan time is very close for a final counter between baniya and Muslims we will take them down to extinction, in sha Allah gazwa hind mubarak ho

Put whatever your smoking down, mate. International relations are not about religion but national interests, the sooner Pakistanis accept it the sooner we will be taken seriously at the world stage.

This is not a troll comment. Pakistan vis-a-vis

-Afghanistan on bad terms
-India on bad terms
-Iran maybe neutral
-Bangladesh on bad terms
-China on good terms
-Now UAE on bad terms?

Retrospection needed, no?

Afghanistan and Bangladesh have become Indian proxies and they're hardly part of Pakistan's calculus. As for UAE, its a fallout from Pakistan refusing to join the war in Yemen.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom