What's new

Is today's Iran like Nazi Germany of 1939 ?

mulla version nazis ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are certain people who suffer from PMS- perpetual Munich syndrome.

There are certain people who suffer from PMS- perpetual Munich syndrome.

As much as I agree with what you have said "PMS," Why is that your vote contradicts your above statement?

A little bit of clarification would help.

Thanks!

As much as I agree with what you have said "PMS," Why is that your vote contradicts your above statement?

A little bit of clarification would help.

Thanks!
I voted no. Not that I'm overly fond of Iran or anything I just think it's a stupid comparison.

I voted no. Not that I'm overly fond of Iran or anything I just think it's a stupid comparison.

I think you should visit Iran, if not try googling "Iranian Secret Police," and then compare the similarities between them, and Nazi SS. You might actually be surprised / disgusted !

That would be us, I don't think Iran had the honor of being compared to Nazis on two separate occations by a world leader, however minuscule. We have also been called that by countless articles.

Iran just can't come in and take this title, if anyone's the Nazi of today, it's China.

Exactly which community in Iran is being persecuted like the Jews were in Germany at the time?

Till we have that happening, it is silly to compare Nazis to Modern Iran. Iran is one of the most progressive states in Middle East, and its minorities are content and secure.

Case in point:

Back
Top Bottom