What's new

Is this the Naya Pakistan.

@Kharral

In many ways Pakistan is the modern version of the KOP- an Army with a state . Interestingly, the DOB of the founder of the Prussian Army King Frederick Willaim I- Aug 14!

I had written a small article on this on PDF which I am reproducing here

Field Marshall Ayub Khan- the original Vikas Purush or development man of the subcontinent - indeed could have been another Frederick the Great with a bit of luck.

Regards
If only he didn't want to be Friends with his masters and laughed at in the process

You mean the government. Stop blaming everything on the army it was not the army's fault that Imran Khan failed to imprison the corrupt goons of this country it's not the army's job to do policing duties.

Matters related to Kashmir are the government's responsibility to accentuate key issues on the world stage and bring them to public view, the army is good at battling it can only fight for Kashmir, and That too on the government's approval.
It was certainly the fault of establishment controlled kangroo courts

Dear, check the mercury in Pakistan and your area, definitely Pakistanis are fasting in higher temperatures either environmental or political.

was certainly the fault of establishment controlled kangroo courts
Is the SC army controlled?.

Dear, check the mercury in Pakistan and your area, definitely Pakistanis are fasting in higher temperatures either environmental or political.
Am in Pakistan also.

Is the SC army controlled?.

Am in Pakistan also.
Not sure if you've been following the proceedings of SC since Justice Munir's landmark nation transforming Doctrine of Necessity decision, but Judiciary has been part of the establishment from that point on. It has given legal cover to all its excesses and certainly the swiftness of its action in this recent case clearly points to their callusion

Most of the pro army people on social media are PTI supporters army ko is liye support kartay hain unko lagta ha army noon league and dosri parties k khilaf ha jiski waja shayad un parties ka anti army bayania ha ab log impression da rahay hain army in parties ko support kar rahi ha is liye yeh ho raha ha
Nahie doast impression thaek nahie.
they should shaft this and tipu up theirs .. a nation that is enslaved to whims of others. All these toys are meaningless

I mean this whole fiasco has created extreme hatred towards an establishment that has put Pakistan first come what may. It is easy to tweet and let out frustration from a small screen within AC confined walls but this is getting out of control.

It is the same awam that would blame the army for impeding democracy if the army let out a helping hand. Yet here they are busting their beaks.

I am a staunch Imran Khan supporter but if supporting him leads to the downfall of respect towards our armed forces then I don't want him.
Lets hope we dont end up shooting people somewhere like in model town

My guess govt will impose governor raj in KPK and that might happen afterwards..it wont be KPK police but will probably be army as police will just run away infront of any roits(unlike punjab police) and back up will be army at pesh cantt

If that happens there will irrepairable damage to the army

Remeber KP isnt like punjab where people just forgot about model town killing
And dissmed it as "meh"

BEFORE LAUGHING ...READ YOUR HISTORY IT HAS HAPPENED EXACTLY LIKE THIS BEFORE ..

People were gunned downed at surey bridge in peshawar when a popular leader was arrested

That created a rift which remained for decades and was only resolved in 1970s..

Bajwa will come and go but standing behind the armed forces is the utmost we can do. What if India decides to make LOC hot. The army carries the burden, not our cheap remarks.

If India makes LOc hot or cold, what then ?

People would love to see pakistan in flames but won't look at IK faults.

The guy polarised the entire society and is even willing to throw the institution into the mud which brought him into power. The guy's lust for power is beyond understanding.

Go home gracefully purge your party.

That’s interesting, I noticed it also PTI and his leadership is fool and doom in analytical and responsible criticism of their own performance.

Last edited:
@Kharral

In many ways Pakistan is the modern version of the KOP- an Army with a state . Interestingly, the DOB of the founder of the Prussian Army King Frederick Willaim I- Aug 14!

I had written a small article on this on PDF which I am reproducing here

Field Marshall Ayub Khan- the original Vikas Purush or development man of the subcontinent - indeed could have been another Frederick the Great with a bit of luck.

Regards

The Brits hadn’t even fully completed the transfer of Sovereignty over these provinces to the Americans yet & That original vikas purush was already asking Jinnah himself for a military takeover.

A VISIONARY INDEED.

Not sure if you've been following the proceedings of SC since Justice Munir's landmark nation transforming Doctrine of Necessity decision, but Judiciary has been part of the establishment from that point on. It has given legal cover to all its excesses and certainly the swiftness of its action in this recent case clearly points to their callusion
Lol
Kid
Remember lawyers movement?
Or how TTP operatives being released despite military protest.
Or order of shutting down military courts
Or harassing comments for army on dha.
Or giving death sentence to musharraf on violation of article 6 and order his dead body to be dragged and hung in d chowk for 3 days.
Or directing the government to have parliament regulate the military service rules, to define the term of the COAS and to allow Bajwa to "have only a six-month extension in the interim." Something bajwa never even requested.
Wheres your dream land collision in this
You will never learn kid.

O Allah, today your merciful Ramadan is leaving us, my heart is sad ... So listen to the prayers of our depressed hearts, send the American viceroy and his worst criminal cabinet to USA by your grace. Ameen.

Instead of supporting Imran Khan or the army, the question you should ask yourself is this:

Do you support an independent Pakistan free from foreign diktat?

Knowing the threat memo, who is standing up for an independent Pakistan? Imran Khan or the military?
Well, common sense dictates that there is absolutely no evidence of any foul play, the opposition had been trying to oust the Government 6-8 months before they succeeded. There was a disagreement between the opposition on the way to do it; PML and Diesel wanted the NCV whereas Zardari wanted a long march believing that the NCV would not succeed until the umpires were neutral and hence PPP waited until the umpires became neutral.

Coming to the point on why the umpires became neutral, well, how long would they continue to keep their eyes closed on all the matters including economy? They must have had enough of the circus and decided that their experiment had failed miserably and that it was time for course correction and so they withdrew their absolute and unwavering support to PTI which was sufficient for the opposition to swoop in.

Lies and propaganda against the US, Europe etc., may be great for public consumption and politics but it is very bad for Pakistan and the future of our children. Think about it.

Well, common sense dictates that there is absolutely no evidence of any foul play
Lies and propaganda against the US, Europe etc., may be great for public consumption and politics

Kindly substantiate your claims or apologize for spreading lies
Why the holy, clean, pious military agreed to démarche if there was nothing?

Kindly substantiate your claims or apologize for spreading lies
Why the holy, clean, pious military agreed to démarche if there was nothing?
Do you even understand what a demarche is and how many such demarches are issued to countries by Pakistan every single year? Come back to me when you understand diplomacy and ties.

Moreover, It is very clearly mentioned that the words of the US low to mid level rep were severe enough to surprise our embassy staff and the words were very explicit translating roughly into sharing of sentiments by the US that the "relations between the 2 countries were not good under Imran Khan", any surprises there as your leader would sever relations with the US because Biden refused to call him and Imran Khan kept waiting for the call!!! The US rep further stated that "the relations were still not beyond the no-return point as things could pick up with the expected change in the Government after NCV". The US ref finally said that in the event the NCV did not succeed (and this is the biggest proof that there was no conspiracy as otherwise the US would have been ensured of the success of the NCV if they had actually been involve in anything) then "things could get tough for Pakistan". Now is that too hard to understand that when the PM of Pakistan spreads lies and propaganda against the US for his own personal benefit then the US would retaliate with their instruments such as the WB, IMF, FATF, trade restrictions etc., and through their allies??

The demarche was issued because of the unusually strong language of the US rep and because Imran Khan insisted on it and the Military obliged.

Back
Top Bottom