What's new

Is this the Naya Pakistan.

Nobody is looking for an Arab Spring. Pakistani People will Always Stand Shoulder to Shoulder with Brave Soldiers of Motherland. Which are on Borders, In Areas of Terrorism and Sacrificing Their Day and night for Security. However Bajwa will never regain the Trust of Pakistani People. A Nail in his own Coffin.
Going by Twitter they wouldn't mind lynching the nearest army post or checkpoint.

Don't you think the online hate-mongering is being seen by soldiers on the ground deployed in the harshest of environments yet their jazba, Imaan is unwavering. Seeing these tweets and social media posts don't you think they will feel demoralised.

Bajwa is here for a few months. Be patient.
How do you know tbey won't be demoralised by the actions of their superiors in facilitating a foreign funded coup?

This is the tragedy of our nation
When BB got assassinated, these same people burned down trains and other utilities causing billions in damages.
I am a frantic IK supporter but will never curse the armed forces. Pakistan exists not because of some Patwaris, Zardaris or even IK. It is because of our brave armed forces. Individuals come and go but the establishment will remain forever.
It's not difficult to type a few words on a Twitter but try just standing in one place for a few hours even in the parade ground let alone doing some defence duty.
We condemn politicians who feel strong by breaking the law, what is the difference when we feel brave and excited by condemnig our armed forces.
Learn from your neighbours, did they bark against their army or anyone else when Chinese released pictures of what actually happened to Indian soldiers in Ladakh. Think before you open your mouth just to get attention.

It’s okay. Maybe SS will send the sick laptops.
He will have a list of work to do gvn by chee aeee aaa . I dont think beggars k barey mey sochey ga bhi wo .
Usko kiya awaam k liye laya ja raha ha ? Wo usa ko serve kerney araha ha usa ko hi serve karey ga .
Bhugtey gey hum log .

When BB got assassinated, these same people burned down trains and other utilities causing billions in damages.
I am a frantic IK supporter but will never curse the armed forces. Pakistan exists not because of some Patwaris, Zardaris or even IK. It is because of our brave armed forces. Individuals come and go but the establishment will remain forever.
It's not difficult to type a few words on a Twitter but try just standing in one place for a few hours even in the parade ground let alone doing some defence duty.
We condemn politicians who feel strong by breaking the law, what is the difference when we feel brave and excited by condemnig our armed forces.
Learn from your neighbours, did they bark against their army or anyone else when Chinese released pictures of what actually happened to Indian soldiers in Ladakh. Think before you open your mouth just to get attention.
Eventually bhugtey ka kon? Obviously aaam public . Ab tum kisi k galey mey ghulami ka patta dalo or phir bolo k tu shikayat bhi na kar.

Last edited:
How do you know tbey won't be demoralised by the actions of their superiors in facilitating a foreign funded coup?
So you're saying those at GHQ are demoralising an army which they command to defend the damn country. But the crackheads online who are lynching the armed forces through their screens are somehow all innocent in this whole demoralising hate-mongering attacks.

How gullible do you think people are?.

🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰

People would love to see pakistan in flames but won't look at IK faults.

The guy polarised the entire society and is even willing to throw the institution into the mud which brought him into power. The guy's lust for power is beyond understanding.

Go home gracefully purge your party.

Eventually bhugtey ka kon? Obviously aaam public . Ab tum kisi k gqley mey ghulami ka patta dalo or phir bolo k tu shikayat bhi na kar.
Aam public is comprised of soldiers, sailors and airmen. It is inseparable.

Tum kon si golden mitti ke bane ho.

Last edited:
Eventually bhugtey ka kon? Obviously aaam public . Ab tum kisi k galey mey ghulami ka patta dalo or phir bolo k tu shikayat bhi na kar.
I didn't realise that the last 30 years we were living in paradise that now people will suffer. If only we would be so concerned and active against the people who really made us suffer for last several decades.
We are complete idiots who enjoy the fireworks by burning our own house down.

I mean this whole fiasco has created extreme hatred towards an establishment that has put Pakistan first come what may. It is easy to tweet and let out frustration from a small screen within AC confined walls but this is getting out of control.

It is the same awam that would blame the army for impeding democracy if the army let out a helping hand. Yet here they are busting their beaks.

I am a staunch Imran Khan supporter but if supporting him leads to the downfall of respect towards our armed forces then I don't want him.
I was checking the same tweet and i discovered something amazing.

In past 3 years, the general response pattern on any ISPR tweet would be
1: Our neighbors taking shit in public
2: Accounts related to PDM parties cursing and crying about budget, army interference and what not
3: Account related to PTI praising whatever the tweet is and how wonderful and great army we have.

Now suddenly the role reversal happened 🤣

1: Our neighbors continue taking shit in public
2: Account related to PTI cursing and crying about budget, army interference, American slavery and what not
3: Accounts related to PDM parties praising whatever the tweet is and how wonderful and great army we have.

I mean i have known some JUI related accounts always shitting on ISPR tweets and in this particular tweet they were saying we are proud of you Pakistan Army.

ہے عیاں یورش تاتار کے افسانے سے

پاسباں مل گئے کعبے کو صنم خانے سے

establishment that has put Pakistan first come what may.

This is hilarious, when exactly have they put Pakistan first? They have only put money and personal interests first. Creating corrupt rulers like nawaz sharif, altaf hussain, zardari... Some say even bhutto was their creation, who then broke Pakistan on their behest. Became slaves of US against USSR and then again slaves of US against afghans. When exactly have they put Pakistan first??? From day one have made this country dependent on west and US, never ever let it become free.

I say the friendship with china may also be a trick and the US will use Pakistan against china at an extremely critical juncture. The same establishment have killed their own, like col imam and others, killed those who followed their fake call of jihad in Afghanistan and against india in Kashmir.
The same establishment supported khalistan movement and then gave away their names to india and all got killed.
There are so many incidents that prove our establishment is a evil puppet of zionists, i have more stories but i dnt want to share it here. We seriously need to wrest control of the country from these snakes, we need a true independence movement. Only then will we develop and be an honorable nation.
One more thing, these western and zionist puppets usually take the face of mullahs and peers and tableeghis, this is how they fool this nation. They shamelessly use religion for their work.
Edit. Im not a imran khan fan and my criticism of him is known. The point is abt Pakistan and its independence and honor.

We are being sold into slavery of US and you are saying people to not resist and speak up?
What will happen when Indian Army Chief shake hands with China and bring In Chinese backed government in India?
Or shake hand with US and bring US puppet government in India?
First of all they are not the traitors of their Nation and will not do such treachery against their Nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom