What's new

Is this the end of free market economy ??

Bull

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
The current turmoil witnessed by the world was aided and planned by the Harward graduates. The promoters of free market economy, an economy where information is freely available and is used for price discovery of commodities / stocks and anything under the sun.

Crude oil spiked to $ 150 almost at a time when the world was set to welcome the worst every economic slowdown, was that 'free' market economy at work ???

Developing nations were forced to raise the interest rates, fuel rates accelerating the downfall. Another example fo 'free' market economy doing its bit.

With the worst yet to come, would the world embrace free market economy next time? Would you?

The current turmoil witnessed by the world was aided and planned by the Harward graduates. The promoters of free market economy, an economy where information is freely available and is used for price discovery of commodities / stocks and anything under the sun.

Crude oil spiked to $ 150 almost at a time when the world was set to welcome the worst every economic slowdown, was that 'free' market economy at work ???

Developing nations were forced to raise the interest rates, fuel rates accelerating the downfall. Another example fo 'free' market economy doing its bit.

With the worst yet to come, would the world embrace free market economy next time? Would you?

As far as free market economy is concerned it was like leaving Bank robbers incharge of Bank vault and expecting the Money to be there the next day not going to happen.

Just because Money can help you get into Harvard and trust me it does as i have personally seen high quality idiots there (no i never went there) doesn't mean you are smart enough to make decisions to run our Monetary and Fiscal Policies ie George W bush enough said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom