What's new

Is this TATA's Sports Car??

How do you see this as a copy dude, Then If You are talking abou the Hull similarities then I can say Audi TT is a copy of Our Ambassidor

AHHAHAH WHAT???

let me see if I understand you.
so you're saying this doesn't look like an Audi TT?

btw nice of you to put up a pic of the second gen TT when the Tata is kind of based on the first gen TT.

Don't be offended! I'm not saying this is a complete copy! I'm just saying the body is very TT. Actually the first thing I thought of when I looked @ the car was the first gen TT.

Also look @ the gas cap! carbon copy

TT:
0503_04z+2004_Audi_TT_32_Quattro_DSG+Gas_Cap_View.jpg2..jpg

Tata:
v-101.jpg

Gs caps of Bugati veyron are pretty much the same, have a look

640522466_2046325572.jpg

Look at the overall structure of TATA Aria and Audi TT, could you paste the pictures by which you see TATA aria as a copy of audi TT? By the pics I posted, it dosent look like that

Gs caps of Bugati veyron are pretty much the same, have a look

640522466_2046325572.jpg

Look at the overall structure of TATA Aria and Audi TT, could you paste the pictures by which you see TATA aria as a copy of audi TT? By the pics I posted, it dosent look like that

I'm not saying it's a copy, I'm saying that it's a little bit inspired by the TT.
2/3 of the car are definitely Tata's own vision but there is a hint of TT in there.
That's just my opinion and I'm sure a lot of ppl will tell you the same thing.

I really wish they would rethink those lights.
The back looks American and the front looks Japanese.

the back light looks kind of like dodge charger and IMO if you design a car you have to make sure it looks nothing like an American car. American designs are proven failures.

I'm not saying it's a copy, I'm saying that it's a little bit inspired by the TT.
2/3 of the car are definitely Tata's own vision but there is a hint of TT in there.
That's just my opinion and I'm sure a lot of ppl will tell you the same thing.

buddy, every car has some kind of resemblance to some other...... well, Iam only happy that, TATA is in this field of sports cars

Wow. that's one beautiful looking car!!!! for sure.

Back
Top Bottom