What's new

Is this TATA's Sports Car??

I thought Tata "Aria"(spelled "arya"?) is a MUV ?
Tata-Aria-price-in-India-review-and-photos.png

Thats Tata Aria Crossover which is a MUV.

tata-aria-crossover-2.jpg

Tata_Aria_Interior.jpg

I doubt the sports cars will be very popular, atleast at the beginning.

India had a sports car company way earlier- "San Motors" ,Goa.I remember the Model is called "San Storm".even they exported on their wee days.

San1.jpg

@Avatar: Aria is Launching Soon.search "team-bhp"

Read the article. Tata already clarified that the sports car segment in India is very small but this car is meant for the global sports car segment which is big. They will possibly manufacture the car outside India. The success of the car in India also matters a lot on the pricing and initial public opinion on performance and reliability. Indians in general have a tendency to believe that anything "imported" (from the west or Japan) is superior to Indian competitors. This might have been true a decade ago but in most cases it's a myth.

TATA also owns Jaguar , maker of luxury , sport and super cars.

They have the tech know how to do it if they wanted.

For Power, whats more better than Land Rover, TATA owns both Jaguar and Land Rover

Ya it does. But the problem is even these new cars production lines will move out of the country, as India does not have even a decent market for the sports cars.

That means, exporting the jobs.

PS- I am not against it. Just pointing out. After all it is good business.

Ya it does. But the problem is even these new cars production lines will move out of the country, as India does not have even a decent market for the sports cars.

That means, exporting the jobs.

Yes, See, When We dont have a market here, its no Use Setting up the Plant here, But TATA dint say he favours foreign countries, he said, he is even ready to Build it outside India..... So lets wait, here TATA has cheap labour and can finish it much cheaper than Those built Abroad.

3073.jpg

v-101.jpg

Any Info?? How much Does this Cost, its specs...

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

104721-41039-Tata-Aria.bmp

Not bad at all from Tata. Sorta like Audi TT. Will go fine as a roadstar if went topless.

the front and back end look weird to me.
The back lights are horrid!
Over all it's not bad at all except the back light and the general concept of the front.

funny that this is a copy of the TT, Iran made a car last year and the front lights were carbon copies of Audis LED lights ;)

the front and back end look weird to me.
The back lights are horrid!
Over all it's not bad at all except the back light and the general concept of the front.

funny that this is a copy of the TT, Iran made a car last year and the front lights were carbon copies of Audis LED lights ;)

Audi TT

TATA Aria

How do you see this as a copy dude, Then If You are talking abou the Hull similarities then I can say Audi TT is a copy of Our Ambassidor

Back
Top Bottom