What's new

Is this really an India Amphibious Assault Training or movie scenes?

grey boy 2

Reaction score
Country
China

I came across these news pictures today, the 1st thing that has came to my mind was part of the formation of "Indian marine" news i heard a while ago, can Indian friends clarify please, thanks in advance
IGHVyQC.jpg
L6N7mEk.jpg
x5zWrp1.jpg

I came across these news pictures today, the 1st thing that has came to my mind was part of the formation of "Indian marine" news i heard a while ago, can Indian friends clarify please, thanks in advance

IGHVyQC.jpg
L6N7mEk.jpg
x5zWrp1.jpg

Those are promotion pictures for Indian Coast Guard. And its an advertisement for volunteers to join it. They dont have combat duties except intercepting smugglers and terrorists near shore.

IGHVyQC.jpg
L6N7mEk.jpg
x5zWrp1.jpg

That's the coast guard.

India+amphibious+assault+training+photos++2.jpg

India-amphibious-assault-training-photos-4.jpg

26lead1.jpg

INS-Guldar_INS-Kumbhir.jpg

XDEL105-29_2009_063516_high.jpg

India+amphibious+assault+training+photos++3.jpg

It'll get a major boost with 4 modern, bigger LPDs.

Last edited:

IGHVyQC.jpg
L6N7mEk.jpg
x5zWrp1.jpg
In India you can take it both ways :D

you guys should really phase out those guns . even i am getting embarrassed in place of the Indians..

IGHVyQC.jpg
L6N7mEk.jpg
x5zWrp1.jpg

IGHVyQC.jpg
L6N7mEk.jpg
x5zWrp1.jpg

To be honest, there are similar pictures of Pak Army etc. It's a South Asian thing to be jumping around, cartwheeling etc to look extra macho.

It's a new amphibious Circus regiment.

coming from a citizen of country who calls coast guard as navy
Coming from a illiterate gawaar who don't understand the difference between in Coast Guard, Maritime Security Agency & a fkin Navy. And we got all 3 of them.

Coming from a illiterate gawaar who don't understand the difference between in Coast Guard, Maritime Security Agency & a fkin Navy. And we got all 3 of them.
pakistan has 56% illiteracy...which means almost half of pak population is illiterate ...There is high chance you are illiterate m-chap

as far navy is concerned we cannot call AD- less patrol fishing boats as warships

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom