What's new

Is this man Pakistan's next Prime Minister ?

Too many people speculating with too many variables.
Instead of making uninformed predictions lets just wait for the elections.
in the mean time lets listen to the policies of each party.

As far as I can tell, PPP and PMLN have non except spending public money as their own, and trying to buy the public with expensive (for the people) stunts like free laptops and income support.

He is going to steal urban voters who mainly vote for parties other than PPP. So, brace yourselves for another 5 years of PPP rule...
I'm afraid the same....It very much depend on the creation of new province as well...if Sarikie province is going to be created by this government then they will get vote from here, as then people will forget the problem of loadshedding, corruption, gas (this means self interest matters more than national interest...It would also means that for this Sariki belt problem of their rights deprival is more serious than the laodsheding, huge corruption, insincereity)...Infact at the end of this stint of PPP, it is doing aparently the things following some of people reflection (though May Allah forgive me as I doubt PPP intentions, as only God knows the best), but people see only their own interest first as to human pyschology .....win-win rule or deal by PPP they will be getting vote in return and people their rights reumption long after centries..)...this PPP has already made pakhtoonkaha, so logically will be getting more votes....To our sadness, recent elections in MULTAN areas despite the loadshedding, electricity and other problems PPP government won....people have different criterarea (their own gains)....

Plus: we have to admit that media is now less intense to speak up against PPP after their stance on NATO supply...(though I'm no political experts just to my opinion and observation)

I genuinely believe that if PPP does win elections, and based on their current record of absolutely destroying Pakistan internally it looks very doubtful, and the recent fraud elections of the Prime Minister's son, where electoral roles from 2007 were used, despite the fact that 40 - 60% of them have been declared fraudulent, then any further rigging with them coming to power will result in chaos, with an Arab spring in Pakistan.

Many leaders like the Difa-ePakistan and PTI are remaining very cautious and not going to mass protests on the streets to remove the government and just waiting out for elections as they too have seen the results in Libya and Syria and do not want to go down that route, as we have many enemies on our borers who will be all too happy to stir problems within the chaos. However if the PPP does go down this route then I believe there will be no choice but to have a public movement onto the streets and if this does not yield any results, then further anarchy and civil war will loom over Pakistan as another 5 years of PPP will be the downfall of this nation.

i don't care if he's a playboy...this man has done so much for pak that zardari and geelani and fellow criminals can't even dream of doing...
clean sweep in next elections! i hope the overseas votes count too.

Well for us Rs 1000 does not count, but for a person who have nothing Rs 1000 in Benazir Income Support Prog counts alot. And that person usually stand in the lines to vote :)

LOL Shahbaz is spending Rs 37000 on one laptop and trying for 1 vote. While PPP buys 37 votes in Rs 37,000. Zaradari is a smart guy, i really wished he had been an honest man, he could have been the best president we had.

Well for us Rs 1000 does not count, but for a person who have nothing Rs 1000 in Benazir Income Support Prog counts alot. And that person usually stand in the lines to vote :)

LOL Shahbaz is spending Rs 37000 on one laptop and trying for 1 vote. While PPP buys 37 votes in Rs 37,000. Zaradari is a smart guy, i really wished he had been an honest man, he could have been the best president we had.
Very true, our maid is going to be voting Zardari for a small jhoparpati plot which she has, think about it, that is so cheap for PPP

Exactly the reason why people vote for PPP, and now with this province fiasco, they are bound to get more votes from South Punjab.

Stupid public we have. A PPP guy will still vote because of ZAB, because of BB etc etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom