What's new

Is this intolerance or pinnacle of Jew-Sanghi conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that alt-History taught in madrassas :D
This is what happens when you drink Mulla ka Kola.

The only country seculars thrive is in India.
Rest all, including the western ones are not secular.

in Muslim countries, only Muslims are in power. USA, the pinnacle of secularism, if you are not a practising Christian, you can never dream to be a president. So much for fake secularism of these countries.
Yet you're earning euros in such country. What a shameful and hypocrite. Come on move back and wash some cows rear

I know that and I understand and respect that, you are a muslim. But I am not. my way of praying to god is to make a sketch/idol and use it as a medium to pray to god. I can make any face and assume it to be god in full faith. After all, it's faith that matters, not the language, nor the mode of praying. But still, I can bet, you would feel offended if I do that. And that makes you communal (opposite of secular).
No because of is specifically doing the thing which is forbidden. If you want to pray, pray the right way. If you cannot than that means you're deliberately doing to provoke it.
I had anhindu friend back in my bachelors days in UK, and I purposely made sure that no beef or buffalo NWA's served during his presence he never mind if i ate on.

So, the Pakistanis on this forum who have migrated to other countries, some of them seem to be the mods also belong to this category?
Theynarent haramzada like you. Because no one is speaking I'll of the countries they're living an earning. While you're openly saying it like a haramzada you're and shamelessly living there like a hypocrite

No because of is specifically doing the thing which is forbidden. If you want to pray, pray the right way. If you cannot than that means you're deliberately doing to provoke it.
I had anhindu friend back in my bachelors days in UK, and I purposely made sure that no beef or buffalo NWA's served during his presence he never mind if i ate on.
Forbidden for muslims, not for others. I don't know why this is so difficult to understand. I am praying to god (which is your god too) in my way of praying. Your holy book says I am wrong, but I don't believe a book, I believe in god.

Tempers flying here!!

I am a born Hindu, brahmin by birth. But I am a non-conformist, semi-athiest and a non-vegetarian. I don;t have any problem with people eating beef. I can eat it too, but don't eat - so as not to offend my religion by birth (and the religious beliefs of all hindus). I don't eat pork too.

I don't believe in the concept of god, but have visited temples, gurudwaras, churches and mosques, buddhist temples too. I personally respect every religious person. I am more secular than the seculars here and in India.
I am also a low caste Scheduled tribe Hindu & beef eater....Does it matter?
They need to check their tolerance level before terming or foul mouthing other/other's religion which they are always ahead at.
Why always victim play while other side more people are affected by their misadventures?
I opposed RSS or such typos at first but changed my mind..They are the medicine they need..

Forbidden for muslims, not for others. I don't know why this is so difficult to understand. I am praying to god (which is your god too) in my way of praying. Your holy book says I am wrong, but I don't believe a book, I believe in god.
No you're not !
You're clearly doing it to offend Muslims by drawing sketch. See this is Islam not Hinduism which is more of a culture than a religion. We have certain boundaries drawn by god, unlike in your religion you're free to worship anything. In Islam you require tomhave faith without seeing it. In Hinduism you make your own gods by your own hand and worship, there is a fundamental difference. There's a boom and then teaching of prophet in Islam to understand Islam

No you're not !
You're clearly doing it to offend Muslims by drawing sketch. See this is Islam not Hinduism which is more of a culture than a religion. We have certain boundaries drawn by god, unlike in your religion you're free to worship anything. In Islam you require tomhave faith without seeing it. In Hinduism you make your own gods by your own hand and worship, there is a fundamental difference. There's a boom and then teaching of prophet in Islam to understand Islam
Look, no offence to your religion (and those of hindus too), I have particular aversion to religious diktats - what to do, what not to do. There are no boundaries drawn by god, it is a work of humans only. Only faith defines god, there is god only if you believe there is a god. It's not a god like thing to be finicky about whether your hands, your body is aligned in a particular angle, in a particular direction while praying.

Just look those comments below how they are enjoying it

Please don't post such videos here.
We also have many videos where people from same religion slaughter each other like animals.
People are sometimes brutal towards each other even towards fellow family members.

So I advice you not to post such videos.

There are no boundaries drawn by god
You must first read about Islam before saying.
Like imsaid it is fundamentally different to Hinduism. What you're saying equals to that for eg, a student of science saying that he believes in science without actually reading its laws and fundamental. Your basic faith is nothing more than a seed.

Hence proven, without actually reading up,you're saying your sketches will reflect your faith in god.
And how total opposite you're going

They do export it and south Indians had beef for breakfast in Parliament cafeteria. @manlion Please post the links
After beef fry breakfast, Kerala legislators discuss if cattle slaughter rules have any meat
beef%20eating.jpg

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...rwin-s-evolution-theory-vs-achutanandan-63337

You must first read about Islam before saying.
Like imsaid it is fundamentally different to Hinduism. What you're saying equals to that for eg, a student of science saying that he believes in science without actually reading its laws and fundamental. Your basic faith is nothing more than a seed.

Hence proven, without actually reading up,you're saying your sketches will reflect your faith in god.
And how total opposite you're going
This has nothing to do with Islam specifically. My understanding of Islam is as limited as yours is of Hinduism. What you say as "fundamental difference" is not even present in Hinduism.

Faith, as what I meant, is one of the strongest emotion in Humans, together with love and anger. Religion is a manifestation of faith, institutionalization of collective faith. We (all religions, "fundamentally") genuinely believe in a higher entity, a god, even when there is no proof of it's existence. Religion is bang opposite to science. In science, we seek the truth and do not believe in anything until it is proven without doubt, through repeatable observation or experiment.

Religion is more like a sport, you abide by the rules - no questions asked.

Resisting the moral retreat

The noticeable drop in India’s visibility in important global debates should worry us all

Unfortunately, in recent times, India’s global stature in the world of knowledge, science and culture seems to be eroding.

A spectre is haunting India — of heightened hatred, communalism and a retreat from knowledge, science and creativity. Left unchecked, these forces can engulf our better sense and harm India, not just in terms of society and culture, but even economic development and growth.

This has nothing to do with Islam specifically. My understanding of Islam is as limited as yours is of Hinduism. What you say as "fundamental difference" is not even present in Hinduism.

Faith, as what I meant, is one of the strongest emotion in Humans, together with love and anger. Religion is a manifestation of faith, institutionalization of collective faith. We (all religions, "fundamentally") genuinely believe in a higher entity, a god, even when there is no proof of it's existence. Religion is bang opposite to science. In science, we seek the truth and do not believe in anything until it is proven without doubt, through repeatable observation or experiment.

Religion is more like a sport, you abide by the rules - no questions asked.
So the basic question is for you to sketch something which you have 0 knowledge about. So it is to offend Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom