What's new

Is this intolerance or pinnacle of Jew-Sanghi conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good good , let the people be exposed to the truth. I am happy. i dont believe in the secular bullshit about being minority of still being around 15% of population. even UN law states minority as below 5%. only in India. want to be liked by people , be like parsis , not this kind.
as someone stated 90% of muslims who voted , voted for muslim league and still 90 % of them stayed in india. only few contribute positively for India , rest are like these.

good good , let the people be exposed to the truth. I am happy.
What happy man!
Whoever in power we have to face these BS..Govt has given power to them..
See the condition of Bengal Kerala..They have been seeing these sh!t since decades.Did they learn?
We Indians,specially Hindus are too naive..

After seeing video I was laughing & sad at same time. Laughing at these idiots feeling satisfaction over burning few lifeless trucks and jumping like a monkey and sad as its way too common in India.

What happy man!
Whoever in power we have to face these BS..Govt has given power to them..
See the condition of Bengal Kerala..They have been seeing these sh!t since decades.Did they learn?
We Indians,specially Hindus are too naive..
see my edited post.

Are they celebrating Pakistan win?
My be or My be not..But you can see Pakistani flag..Whether they sympathize or not it has become political tool/fashion to oppose majority & Govt..Why only one community?

My be or My be not..But you can see Pakistani flag..Whether they sympathize or not it has become political tool/fashion to oppose majority & Govt..Why only one community?
LOL At your knowledge, no wonder you posted some random video. It is a flag which muslims use
pakistan+and+islamic+flag+difference.png

One community? I can post many other videos where non-muslims create havoc attacking property and men in uniform.

19225196_1566932696670491_709341432626544865_n.jpg

Are they celebrating Pakistan win?

Even if they did, what law is being violated by them?

Modi/BJP said no when asked to pass the legislation in parliament to declare Pakistan a terrorist nation.
And some Muslims have their relatives in Pakistan.

Why is this a crime?
And not filing a case against Modi who follows killers of Gandhi - Father of nation, on Twitter?

LOL At your knowledge, no wonder you posted some random video. It is a flag which muslims use
pakistan+and+islamic+flag+difference.png

One community? I can post many other videos where non-muslims create havoc attacking property and men in uniform.

So you are justifying this?
Then again what was Islamic flag doing there?
If those Hindu chaps do one these Islamist do 100.I am a Bengali & had lived in Bengal to watch long enough.It happens in days.These acts are never condemned by intellects or medias or even put up on limelight.

So you are justifying this?
Then again what was Islamic flag doing there?
If those Hindu chaps do one these Islamist do 100.I am a Bengali & had lived in Bengal to watch long enough.It happens in days.These acts are never condemned by intellects or medias or even put up on limelight.
Did I justify them? I was rubbishing your claim that it was a Pakistani flag. I already posted videos where Hinduvta goons have attacked public property and even the policemen. What do you have to say about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom