What's new

Is there not a single man in India who can....

Ok saw THIS link. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21859622

Those are Destitute widows living in Vrindavan (city of god krishna) and they wear white as a matter of personal choice.

In your link itself there is a picture of a widow wearing blue.

_66564913_73382175.jpg

Otherwise, by the same logic, look at these poor arabs forced to wear white :lol:

Dishdasha.jpg

THIS is what your own link says.

"Last week, 60-year-old Sharbati Bai attempted to commit sati on her husband's pyre in Rajasthan's Sikar district."

So she basically attempted to kill herself after her husbands death. Is that new ?

Really that is your defence.

I was not aware that destitute widows living in Vrindavan needed my Defense :lol:

Defense against what ? Their right to wear white ? :cheesy:

....challenge this lying, deceiving so called Indian leader or indian govt peddling this false narrative of the post pulwama incident.

Not a single Indian who challenges the whole bullsh1t scenario about shooting down an F16 and lying about losing the 2nd plane or the 300 dead terrorist or surgical strikes on ballot or AJK

Not 1 person who goes against the force fed lies. SHAME ON YOU INDIANS YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

this whole bullcrap about surgical strikes is exactly that too all rubbish to brainwash and already braindead nation. Who follow these lies like sheep.

Can anyone find one person who challenges the writ of the establishment??

Tamil Nationalists have been calling Modi RSS bluff on Pulwama attack

Pulwama Attack - Tamil Separatist Seeman speaks in Support of Pakistan

Pulwama Attack: Seeman on Pulwama | Naam Tamilar Katchi

Surgical strike - A BIG STUNT Thirumurugan Gandhi

Last edited:
"Last week, 60-year-old Sharbati Bai attempted to commit sati on her husband's pyre in Rajasthan's Sikar district."
And you conveintly ignored:
When Roop Kanwar was burnt to death in 1987, it was said her husband's family and the whole village, though this was never established in a court of law.
Many hindus still honor Sati Ma's in their family trees
So she basically attempted to kill herself after her husbands death. Is that new ?
Of course the alternative was living in Vrindavan

I was not aware that destitute widows living in Vrindavan needed my Defense
That is exactly what I would expected from a heartless person like you

And you conveintly ignored:
When Roop Kanwar was burnt to death in 1987, it was said her husband's family and the whole village, though this was never established in a court of law.
Many hindus still honor Sati Ma's in their family trees

1. If the court's did not find anyone guilty of murder, then it was Sati. How can anyone claim otherwise ?

2. What is wrong in Honoring Sati or Jauhar for that matter ? Sati was the first wife of Shiva and honoring her is part of Shakti worship in Hinduism.

Of course the alternative was living in Vrindavan

You mean she had an alternative, then by the very definition of having an alternative means she made a CHOICE. Now when will muslims like you respect the Choices of women ?

Seeing one wearing a differently colored dress was despite her plight was

What was her "plight" ? of being a widow ? or being poor ? or both ? or being homeless ? I doubt the color of her dress is her real "plight" :lol: Maybe for someone of your kind looking to score brownie points by crass display of bigotry.

If the court's did not find anyone guilty of murder, then it was Sati. How can anyone claim otherwise ?
I was not the talking about the court decision but the atmosphere of actively encouraging her to burn herself so these people can be spared of the bad karma that affected her
What is wrong in Honoring Sati or Jauhar for that matter ? ....
I was not talking about some diety but actual honouring actual woman have committed Sati. Just wondering how many of them were forced in to it so later generations could honour her sacrifice

You mean she had an alternative, then by the very definition of having an alternative means she made a CHOICE. Now when will muslims like you respect the Choices of women ?
Yes I would honor any widow's decision to carry on her with her life with dignity, to remarry, her choice to wear what she wants, live where she wants, not be disowned by family, sent to exile to a" city of widows" and not be encouraged to burn herself with her deceased husband any day

What was her "plight" ? of being a widow ? or being poor ? or both ? or being homeless ? I doubt the color of her dress is her real "plight" :lol: Maybe for someone of your kind looking to score brownie points by crass display of bigotry
The fact that I would have break down to point to you shows how much you care about humanity. You probably will raise a storm if cows are treated like these widows are

I was not the talking about the court decision but the atmosphere of actively encouraging her to burn herself so these people can be spared of the bad karma that affected her

1. Karma just means Action. Bad karma means Bad action. Becoming a widow is not considered "karma".

2. There is no encouragement, but those who choose to be sati does get respect in that particular society due to their long association with Jauhar (islamic invasion).

3. Can't blame society for respecting someone's choice.

I was not talking about some diety but actual honouring actual woman have committed Sati. Just wondering how many of them were forced in to it so later generations could honour her sacrifice

Honoring "self sacrifice" is part of Hindu tradition and culture. In fact, its one of the corner stone of Hindu traditions and culture.

A widow who commits Sati demonstrates courage, loyalty and dignity for that particular society. SO its natural that they honor that act and the women who did that act.

Anyone "forced" to do so is not Honored, nor is that considered "sati". Just MURDER.

Yes I would honor any widow's decision to carry on her with her life with dignity, to remarry, her choice to wear what she wants, live where she wants, not be disowned by family, sent to exile to a" city of widows" and not be encouraged to burn herself with her deceased husband any day

Your selective "honoring" of her choices is the universal problem in the islamic world. I suggest you do not bring your sickness into Hindu society.

The fact that I would have break down to point to you shows how much you care about humanity. You probably will raise a storm if cows are treated like these widows are

Neither cows nor Humans are to be treated badly. But reality is that they have been treated badly through history, particularly by isalmist for a 1000 years. SO its a bit rich to hear them talk about how much they care :lol:

Becoming a widow is not considered "karma"
That explanation is small comfort for the widows of Vrindavan

sati does get respect in that particular society due to their long association with Jauhar (islamic invasion).
Give me a break. Parctice of Sati predates the Islamic invasions

Can't blame society for respecting someone's choice.
But I will definitely blame society for having dubious morals

A widow who commits Sati demonstrates courage, loyalty and dignity for that particular society. SO its natural that they honor that act and the women who did that act.
That is the exact definition of encouraging someone to commit suicide which is tantomamout to murder

...... I suggest you do not bring your sickness into Hindu society.
Neither cows nor Humans are to be treated badly
But Muslims and lower castes are a fair game I suppose. Even cows are more noble than the former let alone widows. I believe everyone can see the sickness in your thought process

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom