What's new

Is the IMF Destroying Pakistan's Economy and Does the Islamic System have a solution?

I agree with most of what you saidx however i disagree on following thr east asian economic model. I was in Singapore last month and yes the country looks great and so does their economy but that doesnt benefit the people.

In Capitalism wealth is created but not distributed rather the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, speaking to my Singaporean colleagues who tell me that the average person is struggling to survive because of the cost of living.

I think we need to look to the Islamic political system for our solutions.
A rising tide will lift all boats. The average Singaporean has a far higher standard of living today then in the 1950's. Way higher than the average Pakistani. East asian model is a hybrid...state backed capitalism. It has been more successful then communism or free market economics.

@Lahorie

Pakistan needs a team of honest, patriotic, hardworking & competent technocrats led by a visionary leadership to come out of the deep debt trap of IMF which Pakistan got into thanks to the corrupt democratic dictatorships in 70 years.

That's already in place since May 2018, no?

Regards

Hate to put it - a lot of Nazi germany's leadership was honest, patriotic, hardworking & competent technocrats
you need to have realistic goals to succeed

Back
Top Bottom