What's new

Is that pdf logo?

Defense Pakistan was even featured on CNN.Once some Idiot thought this website had real officers and wrote entire article that Pakistan Army Officers (Colonel and Generals :D) are talking against Musharraf (they quoted dabong1 and called him Colonel of Pakistan Army ) that shows Pakistan Government is weak etc lol.

probably they couldn't find the logo of ISI or pak army.. and found the pdf logo ......which was close enough ;)

Even Nic Robertson talked about Defence.PK

Defense Pakistan was even featured on CNN.Once some Idiot thought this website had real officers and wrote entire article that Pakistan Army Officers (Colonel and Generals :D) are talking against Musharraf (they quoted dabong1 and called him Colonel of Pakistan Army ) that shows Pakistan Government is weak etc lol.

Pakistan's official internet presence is next to nothing...PDF fills the gap.

PDF is a gold mine.. when it comes to finding Info. I first found PDF when i started researching PAF and the FC-20's.. PDF is really helpful, because senior members constantly post updates.. and here i am today.. Finally registered..

Should contrat Mods and Bin Laden.
Mods for maintaining this nice forum and bin laden for bringing in traffic.

Well, what if a person registers a username (Ayman Al Zawahiri) and starts posting here? :D

I am already feeling famous! :woot:

Say, maybe it was RT that hacked PDF :azn:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom