What's new

Is Shah Rukh Khan Gay? - Taslima Nasreen

Banana

BANNED
Reaction score
New Delhi: Taslima Nasreen perhaps loves courting the forbidden line of controversy. This time she tweeted a question that may baffle many in Bollywood and may raise some objections too. The question is directed at the King Khan himself.

Taslima wrote on Twitter: "Some people are saying SRK is gay. Is it true? I guess he is not in the closet (sic)."

Even if she is not in the thick of things for her writing these days, she has got a new way to convey her own mind which surely does not goes down well with many in the world.

Earlier she had tweeted on the sexual nature of Muslim women which did not go down well with the people.

Last year when the French government banned the women followers of Islam from wearing Hizab (veil from head to toe) she had supported the decision by sharing her own pictures in fewer clothes on Facebook.

Is Shah Rukh Khan Gay? Taslima Nasreen :: Parda Phash

sir jee koi roco madam ko pehle 72 male virgins ab SRK is a gay lagta hai madan bahut akeylaa pan mehsoos kar rahi hain...?

may be she had a crush on Shahrukh Khan and he didn't even look at her :(

Just thinking.... or may be she saw those videos where Shahrukh Khan was flirting with Saif Ali Khan on live shows after Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum was released and ignoring his given role - she might thought Shahrukh is like this naturally :lol:

Does it really matter if Shah Rukh is gay or straight or whatever ? Its his personal choice. Mrs. Gauri khan might help her with some repair works to her dead brain.

I am not a blind fan of Shahrukh Khan,don't like most of his movies.But some of his movies were good,like Veer Zara,Swadesh and Chak de India.

One of the worst experience was My Name is Khan.Unknowingly and involuntarily I synchronized the rapid and frequent to and fro movement of his head that he keeps doing all along the movie(perhaps in all his movies) and got a pretty bad ache in the neck the next day

.....and this dumb *** published that every mulim woman should have sex with 72 men.

The website publishing her bull crap must be sued over a billion dollars.

Back
Top Bottom