What's new

Is Shah Rukh Khan Gay? - Taslima Nasreen

Taslima Nasreen is a beacon of light in the free world, akin to Salman Rushdie. The incessant persecution faced by her in the Islamic world is really a shame to free speech. One particular statement
“My view on this issue is clear and categorical. I hold the Koran, the Vedas, the Bible and all such religious texts determining the lives of their followers as ‘out of place and out of time.’ We have socio-historical contexts in which these were written and therefore we should not be guided by their precepts. We have to move beyond these ancient texts if we have to make progress. In order top respond to our spiritual let humanism be our new faith.”
shows her perspective of humanity against religion. May god keep you safe from harm, Taslima :cheers:

Not every 'King/Prince' are gay..she must have heard the case of gay saud prince who killed his aide :lol:

i hate srk a lot!!:triniti:

i too heard about his "Gay" nature b4!!!

this time!!! i m agreed!!:tup:

I guess when you have friends like Karan Johar people might think you swing the other way.....

Cmon man !! He has such a wonderful wife and amazing kinds . Why the hell will SRK be a gay

Obama also has a wife and kids, many of his contacts from his Chicago past suggest he is gay. In Hollywood, the wife and kids are called a "beard"(helps people blend in comfortably), and those guys enjoy both male and female companionship. Don't know if it's much the same in Bollywood as well.

Back
Top Bottom