What's new

is PTI resigning?

Imran khan will take U-turns on all these statements in coming days , the guy is habitual liar and a big mouth :lol:

Imran khan inqilabi hahaha
Funny%2BImran%2BKhan_6.jpg

what has he lied about? share please

why is she dressed like a Iranian woman? :lol:

why is she dressed like a Iranian woman? :lol:

I am not spokesman of any person or any party, I am critical of everyone, so you can enjoy abusing whichever politician , leader, army general you want to abuse , I am least concerned with that . But I will continue to expose Gullu khan and keep hurting you if it hurts you, but I am not hurt if someone exposes NS or any person from PMLN.

Last edited:
I am not spokesman of any person or any party, I am critical of everyone, so you can enjoy abusing whichever politician , leader, army general you want to abuse , I am least concerned with that . But I will continue to expose Gullu khan and keep hurting you if it hurts you, but I am not hurt if someone exposes NS or any person from PMLN.

So you are burning in the fire of hate.... stop it as soon as you can as its a destructive feeling and it will destroy you one day. IK or NS you must not hate anyone but you are free to love anyone you want...

So you are burning in the fire of hate.... stop it as soon as you can as its a destructive feeling and it will destroy you one day. IK or NS you must not hate anyone but you are free to love anyone you want...

Hate is a natural instinct.

Lolz apni seat koi chorhta hai pakostan mein :p:p:p

Specially PTI. Keeps begging for more seats. Look at ANP, BNP, PPP, MQM. They all complain of dhandli but not doing protests for resignation so they can get seats.

what is the old Pakistan? and what did IK do wrong please share if you have time

Ask Imran Khan what is old Pakistan. His entire election campaign was based on creating a new Pakistan. When he got that opportunity in KPK instead of building his new Pakistan he is still in shock for not wining majority in national assembly. He still can not believe that someone else can win more seats then him in national assembly.

Go through his interviews and action and you shall see what he did wrong.

Do we all have to stoop so low and do all this mud slinging competition ?

I think we all should act with maturity and Say wrong to what is wrong and right to what is right.

IK selected the worst time possible for this Azadi march . I had hig hopes from him . What will he get by destablizing the GOVT ?
What is he going to achieve , Nothing .

If he were a true leader and politician he would have built up the pressure on PML-N and then ask them to make mandatory changes to the constitution of Pakistan so that next time election can be free and fair.

I hope sense prevail in IK because like me many people are disappointed with his acts.

Back
Top Bottom