What's new

Is Pilot Important?????

Which is the most important Factor in victory?

• The Pilot

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • The Platform

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • The Radar

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • The Avionics

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • The Weapons

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
After read your post now i understand this thread:

Pakistan Eyes Acquisition of Chinese Training Aircraft

Now i feel that PAF select front line platform "L15" lol its mean 60% of Pilot and 40% of L15 Trainner in front of MKI ... defintly kick MKI in seconds.....

man man... dont make me craZy about pilot and aircraft ABCD-1234 lol in my opinion 35% of Pilot and 65% of aircraft in TODAY war's either its Dogfight, ground attack ability or whatever you call.

Jahaz 30 saal porana aur bamushkil MLU in front of STATE OF THE ART Aircraft with + 300 400 Range Radar + AWACS like phalcon.. MLU Aircraft pilot Tom Clancy Hawks GAME nahe REAL WAR may hey! lol man u guyz make me crazy seriously :rofl:

FORGOD SAKE BE REALISTIC!

Alright Wise guy,

If i were to give you the Book "idiots guide to flying the state of art F-16",
And with zero flying or combat experience.

Put you in combat in a F-16 against a Mig-21 Bison Piloted by an ace .
Odds are i would put my money is on the Bison :wave:

All pilots have to be masters their skill before they can bring to bear the full power of their machines.:P

Humans are the one unknown variable in combat, otherwise everything can be decided on paper then on the battlefield.

Humans are the one unknown variable in combat, otherwise everything can be decided on paper then on the battlefield.

This Line is just 101% correct.Leaving Aside Humans everything is decided.

Alright Wise guy,

If i were to give you the Book "idiots guide to flying the state of art F-16",
And with zero flying or combat experience.

Put you in combat in a F-16 against a Mig-21 Bison Piloted by an ace .
Odds are i would put my money is on the Bison :wave:

All pilots have to be masters their skill before they can bring to bear the full power of their machines.:P

Defintly thats why India buying 126 4 + and 4.5 + PAKFA! haahhahahha non sense.. a pilot have super duper experince

1. Both sides Experince pilot!
2. One side F16 another side Mki
3. Mki detect F16 because of its radar range and fire A2A
4. F16 pilot still unable to detect even Aircraft and when Mki under range of F16 usay pehlay jo missile fire kya tha MKI nay woh F16 kay samnay hoga tab experince pilot jahaz aur experince ka Achaar dalayga ??? lol you mean our pilots trained for bachaooo! lol

:rofl:

Americans are stupid ... busy in development of 4.5+ already develop 5 Gen Aircraft
Russians are stupid... busy in development of 4.5 and 5+

why not everyone just trained thr pilots rather thn spending money on developments of 4.5 and 5 gen aircrafts because if pilots ** bling bling everything!

lol

Last edited:
Defintly thats why India buying 126 4 + and 4.5 + PAKFA! haahhahahha non sense.. a pilot have super duper experince

4. F16 pilot still unable to detect even Aircraft and when Mki under range of F16 usay pehlay jo missile fire kya tha MKI nay woh F16 kay samnay hoga tab experince pilot jahaz aur experince ka Achaar dalayga ??? lol you mean our pilots trained for bachaooo! lol
:rofl: good one. but pilot training is the most important thing in that case. imo its not easy to take correct decisions when there is a missile on your 6 and training definitely helps.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whats the point of giving the most advanced sniper rifle to a blind man.:P

Pilot is the most important part of the plane,
All factions can have their pilots compete on even playing field. But give your pilots something your enemy doesn't have, You make them more dangerous.
Pilots or operators are always going to be most important part of the plane.

Frankly by your logic the Americans should have one in Vietnam, Soviets in Afghanistan. The Human Factor time and again had defied the odds.

What do you fear most about a Spetsnaz solider the gun in his hand or the individual himself. Same applies to Pilots.

Even an F-22 is only as good as the person piloting them. That's why the US spends millions on training these pilots for years, Giving them flight hours experience, Before letting them pilot one of those monsters.

For that matter of fact why does any air force spend such exuberant amounts of money to train and Maintain their pilots.
Its because with out them even an F-22 just becomes target practice

:rofl: good one. but pilot training is the most important thing in that case. imo its not easy to take correct decisions when there is a missile on your 6 and training definitely helps.

I already answer of your this question which u cut while qoute my msg

let me post again.

"lol you mean our pilots trained for bachaooo! lol"

There is nothing most important GOBOT, as I still stay firm that every element complements each other. Technology will replace pilots one day then what is your say..

Lets leave that, but what can you do if F-22 or PAKFA is your enemy and you are riding on say SU-30 MKI?

You cannot just take technology for granted...

Depends. Cannot vote for any without knowing details about every component.

Its like all components, pilot, avionics, platform, etc make 100%. More the tech, reduces the role of pilot and more importance goes to the tech. Older planes, pilot is everything.

But have to give credit to tech more.

Suppose its a mig 21 flown by an ace against a rookie driven f22... Tech wins...

Stealth made a very good point that what's the point of the pilot if he can't detect or lock the enemy? Yes there is no point.. The one inside is a human, not superman,

Remember its machine only he is flying..

A normal driver in Lamborghini LP640
Experince Driver in Swift

btw race kitna bagalay experince driver Swift ko against Lamborghini.. man lamborghini driver just put his shoes on accelerator do u have any idea about initial of speed of lambo ? lol

For godsake stop favouring pilot 90% and tech 10%. Without tech pilot cant do much if your enemy with 4.5 gen in front of you!

I will just quote "Chuck" Yeagar, "A Plane is only good as the pilot".

Incidentally, Yeagar was the first man to break the sound barrier.

I will just quote "Chuck" Yeagar, "A Plane is only good as the pilot".

Incidentally, Yeagar was the first man to break the sound barrier.

It was true in his times. But what about now. The growth in capabilities of pilots is zero. But the technology is growing, and at a very fast pace.
We are already seeing UCAVs...

Suppose its a mig 21 flown by an ace against a rookie driven f22... Tech wins...

Suppose its a mig 21 flown by an ace against a carpenter driven driven f22... :disagree:

Suppose its a mig 21 flown by an ace against a Banker driven driven f22... :disagree:

Suppose its a mig 21 flown by an ace against a Goat driven driven f22... :disagree:

Suppose its a mig 21 flown by an ace against a Lifeless corpse driven driven f22... :disagree:

I can come up with trillion reasons as to why if you have any one but a pilot, piloting that F-22 it's still going to fall right out of the sky

It was true in his times. But what about now. The growth in capabilities of pilots is zero. But the technology is growing, and at a very fast pace.
We are already seeing UCAVs...

You can place a MIG or a Mirage pilot in a Rapptor, but if the pilot can't comprehend with the latest tech, how would he benefit from the aircraft's superior performance.

Back
Top Bottom