What's new

Is PDF being monitored by inteligence agencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which agency would you say spends more time in the Pakistani Fashion thread looking at girls then monitoring the real info.

:)

u r hired for this??bad agency..now dont tell us u work for ISI!!:rofl:

yeh bacha tum jase logon ki band kar deta ha, try me on another thread:smokin:

haha, no need to prove that!

cuz i saw "dance India dance" little masters. they were all like you. :smokin:

c guyz..8 members n 10 guests..one from each agency??

just another pathetic show, for people like you to watch:pop:

In what ways?? I would like to know! :coffee:

EDIT: never mind. forget it.

maybe that's why you are failed to show what kind of "bacha" you are?

desi +Frankenstein i report tommorow my boss both of you

In what ways?? I would like to know! :coffee:

EDIT: never mind. forget it.

maybe that's why you are failed to show what kind of "bacha" you are?

we are under Imran bahi's radar, meet you soon grandpa, enjoy ur Dance India Dance or whatever it is:rofl:

desi +Frankenstein i report tommorow my boss both of you

they can't arrest bacha.

at least not here in US.

Maybe you can report him to his parents.

for me, report to anyone, except yourself. :smitten:

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

we are under Imran bahi's radar, meet you soon grandpa, enjoy ur Dance India Dance or whatever it is:rofl:

since you weren't there, it wasn't that interesting.

anyways :wave:

see u. :smitten:

PDF has 27,000 registered members[no of guests viewing are 5 times more than reg. Members] and now among top defence forums of the world. .
defence.pk has been referenced by well known media outlets online. So my question is, ,
Are we being monitored ? It is possible dat many inteligence agencies will have people monitoring this site and people's view through their cyber units ?

Of course they are nothing is private any more, the question is what do they do with the information provided for them here?
Though i do wonder why we havent heard from Jana in a while :blink:

the james bond story was little too overly not so unlike J.B., jana may on special assignment, must be other wise she is quite apt in taking care of biz.

Of course they are nothing is private any more, the question is what do they do with the information provided for them here?

I am sure they are as confused about the LCA as we are

For struggling genius poets like myself, the fact that CIA and Mossad are monitoring this site is a wonderful opportunity. More readers! :yahoo:

Dear CIA and Mossad - well, those reading this - allow me to introduce myself. I am a world class shayar, unjustly denied recognition by a jealous world, and this forum.

But now that I have discriminating readers - you-, I hope that -you - my readers will afford the recognition that rightfully belongs to one so talented - me.

Consider this as but a tiny but delectable slice of my oeuvre:

Pyaar mein oye kya mast lag gayi,
Phir kyon humko dast lag gayi?

There's more. I am available to take the role of poet laureate in either of your countries. Failing which a donation of Rs 10 will suffice.

Yeah! I can believe if somebody said she is disinfo head of ISI :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom