What's new

Is PDF being monitored by inteligence agencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one of us over here monitoring us, any one from Maussad, raw, isi, cia, or MI6

according to my calculations, innocent people are always "Not Innocent". :angel:

always keep in mind innocent can damage more then others. in our language shareef jab badmash banta hai to bhut bura hota hai:P

if cia is watching this forum then good we are aware of your activites so you better watch yourself coz pakistan is watching YOU.

And according to my calculations Indians under US flags are not innocent at all:azn:

haha, they say if you don't side at least one side, you won't make in this world.

therefore i side with both sides. :azn:

And according to my calculations Indians under US flags are not innocent at all:azn:

please yaar we no need this light thread to be a hatefull sorry mery bhai some time we should have right to enjoy in peace:rolleyes:

always keep in mind innocent can damage more then others. in our language shareef jab badmash banta hai to bhut bura hota hai:P

Imran bhai, you have high leval morals.

good to see that!:D

haha, they say if you don't side at least one side, you won't make in this world.

therefore i side with both sides. :azn:

you are both sides;) its from 1969 when kassenger play this game:P

please yaar we no need this light thread to be a hatefull sorry mery bhai some time we should have right to enjoy in peace:rolleyes:

it's OK Imran bhai.

bacha hai, let him troll. :smokin:

one thing..if CIA is actually watching the forum, they have every right to drown in "chullu bhar pani"....ok we will contribute from our water despite our scarcity!

Which agency would you say spends more time in the Pakistani Fashion thread looking at girls then monitoring the real info.

:)

LOL sir i was jus tryin to be sarcastic, that azn smiley is proof to that:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom