LOGICAL BOSSS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Published September 4, 2016
SOURCE: Adhir Naik / FOR MY TAKE / IDRW.ORG

27bcc3B

Manohar Parrikar Ex-Goa CM and current Defence Minister of India has been closely followed by me (Goan) from the time he became India’s first IITian Chief Minister of Goa nearly 16 years ago . Bhai, as he is popularly known in Goa, has time again has proved himself has a capable administrator who is known to take middle route to balance between cost vs effectiveness when it comes to many infrastructure projects initiated by him in this home state which lead to his elevation to Defence minister with full backing coming from Narendra Modi himself .

Parrikar when it comes to infrastructure projects back in Goa is particularly obsessed by Cable Stayed Bridge which traditionally are cheaper to build ,easier on maintenance and can still provide reliability of traditional designs , his obsession to find cheaper and reliable alternatives to expensive and traditional approach is well known among Goa’s BJP karyakarthas .

A Recent talk with BJP karyakartha who has worked with Parrikar closely just reinforces my believe that Parrikar has a defence minister will always also look out for Sasta Aur Tikau ( Cheap but Reliable ) options when it comes to defence procurement for the country .

While United States is pitching India with their legendary F-16 to India, India having talks with United states on possible Make in India F-16s could be one of the examples where Parrikar seems to be adamant to provide airforce much needed airpower boost but at much-needed lower airpower cost for the country .

F-16V aka Block 70 might not be best of 4++ Generation fighter jet at present but is cheaper and brings in higher operational availability than cheaper Russian offerings a right balance between cost and reliability .

Parrikar will be fully aware that Indo-Russian Pak-fa and India’s very own AMCA 5th Generation fighter aircraft will always be utmost priority for Indian Air force and always will be first and frontline aircraft which will require high level of funding and investments and F-16 or LCA-Tejas will always be the Second line of aircraft for airforce due to their 4.5 Gen capabilities, which might be one of the reasons why India shelved plans to procure expensive 126 Rafale fighter jets and instead are negotiating for only 36 jets .

India can ill afford to buy expensive 4.5 Generation fighter jets which always will be the second line of fighter jets and will require funds for 5th Generation Stealth fighter jets which air forces around the world is moving to in next few years

Published September 4, 2016
SOURCE: Adhir Naik / FOR MY TAKE / IDRW.ORG

27bcc3B

Manohar Parrikar Ex-Goa CM and current Defence Minister of India has been closely followed by me (Goan) from the time he became India’s first IITian Chief Minister of Goa nearly 16 years ago . Bhai, as he is popularly known in Goa, has time again has proved himself has a capable administrator who is known to take middle route to balance between cost vs effectiveness when it comes to many infrastructure projects initiated by him in this home state which lead to his elevation to Defence minister with full backing coming from Narendra Modi himself .

Parrikar when it comes to infrastructure projects back in Goa is particularly obsessed by Cable Stayed Bridge which traditionally are cheaper to build ,easier on maintenance and can still provide reliability of traditional designs , his obsession to find cheaper and reliable alternatives to expensive and traditional approach is well known among Goa’s BJP karyakarthas .

A Recent talk with BJP karyakartha who has worked with Parrikar closely just reinforces my believe that Parrikar has a defence minister will always also look out for Sasta Aur Tikau ( Cheap but Reliable ) options when it comes to defence procurement for the country .

While United States is pitching India with their legendary F-16 to India, India having talks with United states on possible Make in India F-16s could be one of the examples where Parrikar seems to be adamant to provide airforce much needed airpower boost but at much-needed lower airpower cost for the country .

F-16V aka Block 70 might not be best of 4++ Generation fighter jet at present but is cheaper and brings in higher operational availability than cheaper Russian offerings a right balance between cost and reliability .

Parrikar will be fully aware that Indo-Russian Pak-fa and India’s very own AMCA 5th Generation fighter aircraft will always be utmost priority for Indian Air force and always will be first and frontline aircraft which will require high level of funding and investments and F-16 or LCA-Tejas will always be the Second line of aircraft for airforce due to their 4.5 Gen capabilities, which might be one of the reasons why India shelved plans to procure expensive 126 Rafale fighter jets and instead are negotiating for only 36 jets .

India can ill afford to buy expensive 4.5 Generation fighter jets which always will be the second line of fighter jets and will require funds for 5th Generation Stealth fighter jets which air forces around the world is moving to in next few years

Very funny title -- Sasta aur Tikau -- @GURU DUTT

Very funny title -- Sasta aur Tikau -- @GURU DUTT
but i guess this is yet another paid article by jiltted SAAB as they know they can never match americans with respect to latest cutting edge leathel war technology and fullfill there committments on TOT like what americans can and even of F16 is sasta its barring F35 still F16Blk70/72 more leathel than any other single engined MRCA in the world today and can still carry 8 tonne of weapons but still have 550Km combat radius with internal & CFT fuel which is good for western theater while Rafale and MKI can take care of northen theater

but i guess this is yet another paid article by jiltted SAAB as they know they can never match americans with respect to latest cutting edge leathel war technology and fullfill there committments on TOT like what americans can and even of F16 is sasta its barring F35 still F16Blk70/72 more leathel than any other single engined MRCA in the world today and can still carry 8 tonne of weapons but still have 550Km combat radius with internal & CFT fuel which is good for western theater while Rafale and MKI can take care of northen theater

Yesterday you said F 16 is coming ; are you 100 percent certain :p:

F-18SH along with few growlers(even if watered down version) would be a better option than F-16s.

That would be biggest slap on face of decision makers of Pakistani air space. Only if they can feel some shame along with the pain of their nation.

That would be biggest slap on face of decision makers of Pakistani air space. Only if they can feel that along with the pain of their nation.
maybe that is one of the reason why MOD has decided to get F-16blk70/72 for IAF as it will confuse and neutralise PAF war doctrine for last 3 decades which is based around F16

maybe that is one of the reason why MOD has decided to get F-16blk70/72 for IAF as it will confuse and neutralise PAF war doctrine for last 3 decades which is based around F16
I know that is one reason for choosing this machine.
But F-16 is still today an excellent machine, only if you got full access to software+hardware.
I would prefer F-16 over every other 4++ generation in medium weight multirole, given with full access and control. And if India has own facility, V block can even be better customized according to Indian requirements. That is what PAF top brains never thought about.

But F-16 is still today an excellent machine, only if you got full access to software+hardware.
I would prefer F-16 over every other 4++ generation in medium weight category, given with full access and control. And if India has own facility, V block can even be better customized according to Indian requirements. That is what PAF top brains never thought about.
ya thats right too a single F16 Blk70/72 can carry twice the load as an LCA at almost twice the range and has at least twice as powerfull & capable/leathel 3rd gen GaN AESA based Radar & internal avionicks /EW/ECM/Jammaers than the LCA MK1A which is still in the works but still same RCS value as an Tejas while its air to air and air to ground weapons pakage is most leathel in the world today plus neither the SAAB nor the Dassault can provide same ammount of TOT as LM & GE can

ya thats right too a single F16 Blk70/72 can carry twice the load as an LCA at almost twice the range and has at least twice as powerfull & capable/leathel 3rd gen GaN AESA based Radar & internal avionicks /EW/ECM/Jammaers than the LCA MK1A which is still in the works but still same RCS value as an Tejas while its air to air and air to ground weapons pakage is most leathel in the world today plus neither the SAAB nor the Dassault can provide same ammount of TOT as LM & GE can
Some times I feel amused when Pakistan's JF 17 and India's Tajes are called better then F 16 by there respective Air Forces:devil:

I would prefer F-16 over every other 4++ generation in medium weight multirole, given with full access and control. And if India has own facility, V block can even be better customized according to Indian requirements. That is what PAF top brains never thought about.
will not pak have natural advantage as they have been using the platform for years?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom