What's new

Is Pakistani Media and Anchor are working for Pakistan or Anti Pakistan???

Tehmasib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After wataching Pakistani Media i have question that are these guys are real pakistani or our enemy of Pakistan.....???? request to all respectable members share their views

regards

After wataching Pakistani Media i have question that are these guys are real pakistani or our enemy of Pakistan.....???? request to all respectable members share their views

regards

Give some illustration... Which video make you feel that Media is anti Pakistani?

Question you should ask is 'Are they showing the truth'? Do they issue they cover are real.

Truth must be shown even it is uncomfortable as the lies do more damage.

bro i respect your feeling or what u wants...i throw this question to pakistani members.....Now we are (me) feeling that Pakistan private channel are working for anti pakistan agenda....on youtube u founds 1000 vedio on this subject.....

bro i respect your feeling or what u wants...i throw this question to pakistani members.....Now we are (me) feeling that Pakistan private channel are working for anti pakistan agenda....on youtube u founds 1000 vedio on this subject.....

you can not talk generic, need to be specific. Tell every one which program you felt was anti Pakistan??? and which sahafi you feel is traitor???

Discussion can't be done based on your feeling. Just bcoz you feel something , that thing will not be labled as anti Pakistan,...

"" hum yeh alaka khoo chuky hain"" Pakistan Khatam ho chuka hy""" wtf by hamid mir

Last edited by a moderator:
"" hum yeh alaka khoo chuky hain"" Pakistan Khatam ho chuka hy""" wtf by hamid mir

This is called sensationalist, This is done by all media to increase there TRP. This is basic of todays cheap news channels. It has nothing to do with Anti nationalism.

Here he is basically bashing ruling party and talking what ppl want to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear put some facts and figures on table, we can discuss on it. Also unlike ur imagination many foreign flgs can bring in few sensible arguments with them

This is called sensationalist, This is done by all media to increase there TRP. This is basic of todays cheap news channels. It has nothing to do with Anti nationalism.

Here he is basically bashing ruling party and talking what ppl want to hear.
I think he has not seen Indian NEWS channels, if we leave a few, all fall in the same category. Not only make a mockery out of a sensible news, they repeat the same thing again and again to mug it by their audience.

I better read a News paper.

regards

they are working for themselves. for the channel ratings = more salary and commissions

they feed on our propensity for sensationalism and controversy. And we feed on their method of presentation, the more outrageous, more senseless and tarty, the better.

once they set up their standard and create the viewer-ship, its only natural that both the local and international entities that would like to influence the Pakistani viewer ship will "encourage" the anchors to present their viewpoints as "advised".

the encouragement has many forms, its not the money briefcase under the table, that bribe or "appreciation" has many forms and deserves a separate thread, it can include payment for expensive treatment, favourable reviews in other places, foreign trips, invitations to special dinners, memberships to exclusive clubs and the like in addition to the traditional hard cash.

just ask yourself how many of us might stick to a channel where something nice and decent is being discussed and would switch to something controversial and sensational? media anchors reflect our own mindset. this is why our political talkshows have replaced Pakistani drama series.

I doubt if any of the younger generation knows anything about Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi, Fatima Suraya, Intizar Hussain, Iftikhar Arif, Munu Bhai, Mustanser Hussain tararr and many many more people who wrote so well and touched the heart of our culture and our values.

you can not talk generic, need to be specific. Tell every one which program you felt was anti Pakistan??? and which sahafi you feel is traitor???

Discussion can't be done based on your feeling. Just bcoz you feel something , that thing will not be labled as anti Pakistan,...

During Sawat operation, Hamid Mir used his position to malign Pakistan army and its operation and showed TTP as righteous warriors and innocent. he was banking on using the same support and sentiments of the Lal Masjid inhabitants.
but it didnt work out for him because TTP was so brutal in its atrocities on the people that his little game didnt work out and his reporting was dismissed. nonetheless he has regained his position due to a large viewer ship who sympathises with Lal masjid and Taliban- Islam.

Question you should ask is 'Are they showing the truth'? Do they issue they cover are real.

how do you distinguish that whats said is propaganda and not the truth??

they are working for themselves. for the channel ratings = more salary and commissions

i dont agree, misguiding pakistanis about the facts of balochistan and hamid mir coming on air saying how balochistan was 'occupied', sorry i cant take that as cheap way to earn money but completely brain washing the masses, the cheap tactics for earning money involves fake stories, fake sensationalism, as you just said, but telling lies about our foundation story is just a propaganda not for sensationalism but deliberately making people brainwashed and acting from perticular anti pakistan lobby

You know what we are hereand experience how their (UK) media (even local) would not give a single piece of information, whilst here some defence league (I forget exactly the name of organisation) ewould protest every year against muslims and helicopter would be around to see any invoilence (even in small citites), each home would get a letter from the city council (government) requesting muslims not to go in the prescribed areas, so as to avoid from any of incident....We don't go out all the day outside so as to avoid to see their procession...But it is such a big event, even their local media would not give a little account.
BBC or guardian coverage is next to even imagine...

.We know very well how media propogating thing, while even distorting or twisting the fact....However, I incidently see that Pakistani media just want to have fame and they would speak bluntly, even I noted they would go so pro-India sometime (for example against Pakistan movement or Allama Iqbal, I may be wrong but I was deeply hurted)...Even I believe that dawn is denoting mostly liberal Pakistanis people (who are modern enough) who don't bother much Islam or even nationality (sorry but sometimes) or should I say liberal extremist...It seems Dawn just want to get the international advertisement (sometime not always I feel so, I may be wrong god knows)...But I've closely seen how the others media would make their negative things even in a neutral way...Do you know they have now compaign to spill over the women at workplaces of some fields, as their women are almost zero representation in mnay fields, but since they have to bash others that You people do oppress your woman,...You will not see such compain the part of their media...their media would just either make it neutral or would ignore the news when it comes that their internation image and esteem may go down...Pakistanis media knows only to earn their international repute and they know that international community is more concerned with making Pakistan image more low and so our media would do every attempt to give them the news just for their personal interest...who bother the national interests...

All those

1) Who oppose "The two nation" Theory (on which Pakistan ) came into being
2) Those who say Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was secular
3) Who disregard and disrespect Allama Iqbal
4) Those who refuses to make any rules and regulation for media
5) Those who make fun of Islamic teaching and related all the problems in Pakistan society with Islam
6) Those who portray CIA and RAW and their countries as friend of pakistan

are TRAITORS AND BACK STABBERS for Pakistan

and our Media is doing a VERY JOB in it.

Why did OBAMA administration reserved 50 MILLION DOLLARS for PAKISTAN MEDIA

Pakistan media, the fifth column of the enemy

The other day they call a lady (Marvi memon) and who was bluntly speaking against Pakistan. Whilst they were just bothering their ratings...They idiots even don't know whilst giving coverage to a wrong person (like any person with extreme view) may convert many idiots in the country to their views...I remember some Nisar guy who was speaking against a person of our high esteem of Pakistan movement or some other guy, but when you are searching against for some person then you ultimately find something negative in that person and then you convince many...Shame on some media of Pakistan...

All those

1) Who oppose "The two nation" Theory (on which Pakistan ) came into being
2) Those who say Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was secular
3) Who disregard and disrespect Allama Iqbal
4) Those who refuses to make any rules and regulation for media
5) Those who make fun of Islamic teaching and related all the problems in Pakistan society with Islam
6) Those who portray CIA and RAW and their countries as friend of pakistan

are TRAITORS AND BACK STABBERS for Pakistan

and our Media is doing a VERY JOB in it.

Why did OBAMA administration reserved 50 MILLION DOLLARS for PAKISTAN MEDIA

Pakistan media, the fifth column of the enemy

I agree very much...Today USA has writen a letter to Zaradari for minority case...I've been with minorities and belive me Allah knows that one of uncle (whom i call was christian) used to do many favors and he said that I love HALAL food and he said that their relatives live in western country and they say that we purchase in west meat from muslims shops their...I can not understand what happened to minorities as we left Pakistan...but its more media coverage making people flee (I'm not saying that their are no discrimination but these discrimination are in every nation, even two days before muslims of USA were speaking agaist the discrimination they faced...but I believe that their is some external factor funding them to flee and to give Pakistan a wrong name...Pakistan's media is every more indencent (more their culture to the west)...People are more western in Pakistan and their thinking is more western in one class, then still they are gainst blaming Pakistan...The only thing is to we quit these internal playground of Pakistan for decades we are indulge in OTHERS wars and not focusing towards our own people (be it christain brother or shias, or Hindus or SUnnis)...

Back
Top Bottom