What's new

Is Pakistan Seeking The S400 Missile Defence System from Russia?

Don't worry soon you will see Su-35 and S-400 in Pakistan In sha Allah

Yup, only question is with a Fx reserve of just above USD 11 billion, how are u supposed to pay for it. Both the deals would cost a minimum 7 billion together at least.

Let me remember those morons whom used to say that Russia will never sell S-400 or any other crucial defence equipment to India's biggest rival Pakistan :D
You are talking as if you have signed a deal with Russia for s 400, for buying this missile first you need to start negotiations, and the next thing you need is few billion dollars

Don't worry soon you will see Su-35 and S-400 in Pakistan In sha Allah
I don't think that you are in a condition to buy these expensive goodies ,your economy is in shambles first improve it

we will smuggle our products to india all we need to do is give nudes pictures download from google to Indian security officers
You are too smart !! You got us :o:

All PDF Pakistani warriors will donate their one kidney to Chinese as a part of CPEC and earn enough forex to buy 500 su-35 and 100 regents of S-400 and their biggest supporter Asoka will donate both his kidneys as well as eyes to prove himself more Pakistani then actual Pakistani........ and you know math one mardemomin su-35 is equivalent to 10 aircrafts
And one more thing they might as well start eating grass!! Ashok might actually do that and he will blame Modi for his act:rofl::flame:

That will not give you enough forex :(:( and we don’t trade with Pakistan too many hurdles for you plan to be successful
dont worry we will open several mandirs of shiv ling then tax hindus .

"There is no national security waiver to what is referred to as the CAATSA Act, the specific act that says that, if another nation buys military equipment from Russia, then we will not sell them ours,"

"So what we ask for is that the Senate and the House pass a national security waiver in the hand of the secretary of state -- I'm not asking for myself - Mattis.

Is Pakistan Seeking The S400 Missile Defence System from Russia?
https://eurasiantimes.com/s-400-air-defense-system-pak-russia/
1.jpg

Will Russia sell advanced S400 Missile Defence System to India’s arch rival Pakistan? Pakistan defence minister has confirmed that Russia and Pakistan are in talks about Islamabad buying the S400 Missile Defence System from Russia.

The S400 Missile Defence System is an approach to strengthen the Russia-Pakistan strategic ties and cooperation. Along with the S400 Missile Defence System, Pakistan is also interested in purchasing the T-90 Tanks in the coming years, along with other efforts for defense cooperation. Russia understands the importance of Pakistan as a geo-strategic region and is thus keen on expanding the military cooperation between the two nations. These new ties are also important for Pakistan and Russia, especially with the failing ties with the US.

The S400 Missile Defence System and Russia-Pakistan Bilateral Ties
Pakistan and Russia are on the same page when it comes to bringing about peace and stability in war torn Afghanistan. Many efforts are being made by Russia to end the disputes and carry out peace talks. Russia-Pakistan have been jointly carrying out peace efforts to stabilise Afghanistan and eradicate the terror of the Taliban and other militant groups operating in the region.

Booming US-India Ties Creates Platform for Strong Russia-Pakistan Relations?

The S-400 Air Defense System is one of the many efforts being made by Pakistan to better defense cooperation with Russia. The two countries are also expected to jointly carry out military trainings, sharing of intelligence and procurement of military equipment. The two countries were initially on the opposite sides of the Afghan crisis but have now joined hands and come to common grounds on regions and international issues.

Will the S-400 Air Defense System Deal Further the Improving Pak-Russia relations?
As reported in The Tribune, both Pakistan and Russia are ‘keen to expand military ties’, the Commander of the Russian Ground Forces commented:

“PAKISTAN IS A GEO-STRATEGICALLY IMPORTANT COUNTRY AND RUSSIA IS KEEN TO EXPAND ITS EXISTING BILATERAL MILITARY TO MILITARY COOPERATION,”

The Pakistan-Russia relations have been consistently improving over the last few years. Russia appreciates Pakistan’s efforts in the fight against terrorism and Pakistan appreciates the military cooperation. With severed Pakistan-US ties and harbouring US-India ties, Russia is warming up to Pakistan and understands the geo strategic importance of the region.

After China & Turkey, Pakistan would surely be getting S-400.

isnt it a smart move ? also i am thinking of introducing new avatar of vishnu :D . upgraded version og mahabharat people are fed up with that old crappy one .
Ohh great!!! We would really love to see a new version of our old gods!!:yahoo:
Man where do you get these ideas??
:victory:

You are talking as if you have signed a deal with Russia for s 400, for buying this missile first you need to start negotiations, and the next thing you need is few billion dollars

Kid I am saying the door is open and as for money our defence bugdet increased 19.56% yesterday not like your barely 7-8% :D :D

I don't think that you are in a condition to buy these expensive goodies ,your economy is in shambles first improve it

And who says that? Economic illiterates like you? :D :D :D
Our GDP growth is increasing every year. Our defence budget increment is more than yours. The quality of our infrastructure is better than your. Quality of our defence equipment is way better than yours. Your soldiers are crying for food and you are telling others that they don't have money :D :D :D idiocy at its peak

up, only question is with a Fx reserve of just above USD 11 billion, how are u supposed to pay for it. Both the deals would cost a minimum 7 billion together at least.

:D :D :D

The purchase won't be made in one year. Just have a look at your Su-30. You took more than a decade but wasn't been able to fully induct the number of Su-35s you purchased.

And as for F.X reserves are concerned. SBP has $11 bn reserves which will increase to $15 bn after end of fiscal year 2018-19

Kid I am saying the door is open and as for money our defence bugdet increased 19.56% yesterday not like your barely 7-8% :D :D
Why are you calling me a kid:mad:
Your defence budget is only ten billion approximately and the latest news reported by Ashoka is that it increased by 10 percent
I don't think you have enough money to buy these goodies:D:D

And who says that? Economic illiterates like you? :D :D :D
Our GDP growth is increasing every year. Our defence budget increment is more than yours. The quality of our infrastructure is better than your. Quality of our defence equipment is way better than yours. Your soldiers are crying for food and you are telling others that they don't have money :D :D :D idiocy at its peak
Again !! You called me an illiterate:pissed:
i don't think your infrastructure is better , and it's really funny that you are calling your defence equipment better ,
I find it really odd that a soldier who complaints about food is takes so literally by you guys that you think we are starving
Nobody seems to think that he might have a personal grudge ,or he could be a troublemaker
The soldiers posted at such terrain are not regularly supplied they have to rely on packaged meals for 6 months,they may not look appetising but they are nutritious
Its really funny given our budget you guys think you are in a better position:D:D:D

Why are you calling me a kid:mad:
Your defence budget is only ten billion approximately and the latest news reported by Ashoka is that it increased by 10 percent
I don't think you have enough money to buy these goodies:D:D

I called you kid but I guess I should have said kiddo. So someone told you that Pakistan defence budget increased 10% and you believed him, :D :D :D

Pakistan defence budget was set at 920 billion last year and for this present year it is increased to 1100 billion and there is more to it which I can't disclose right here so if you know maths you can calculate the increment.

And at your side the increment is barely 8% this is why your military is crying :D :D

Again !! You called me an illiterate:pissed:
i don't think your infrastructure is better , and it's really funny that you are calling your defence equipment better ,
I find it really odd that a soldier who complaints about food is takes so literally by you guys that you think we are starving
Nobody seems to think that he might have a personal grudge ,or he could be a troublemaker
The soldiers posted at such terrain are not regularly supplied they have to rely on packaged meals for 6 months,they may not look appetising but they are nutritious
Its really funny given our budget you guys think you are in a better position:D:D:D

Your thinking don't matter at all. You can look at both countries infrastructure than you will know who's infrastrucutre is better.

30 IAF fighter jets and 10 choppers crashed in last 3 years :D :D. I remember how your tank performed at russian exercise. In 2001-02 Indo-Pak standoff your military suffered 789-1874 non combat deaths which proves how good your military preparedness and equipment is.

Taj Bahadur was not alone. Many other soldiers came out too. Taj Bahadur along with OTHER SOLDIERS told the entire world about how soldiers are treated in your military. You want me to expose more or is it enough?

I can prove we are in a better position and what do you have in your defence other than baseless figures of your defence budget? Do you know how much money goes out of your defence budget because of corruption or inefficiency? Your own generals has accepted it. Your own general said that Pakistan defence industrial base is better than our.

Said Russia sells 54 Su35 to Pakistan, the deal was inked on 24th April after India pulled out the FGFA project.

image.png

CAATSA can go against Pakistan as it is going against Turkey:

Excerpts:

Mike Pompeo is working to deter Turkey from buying the Russian S-400 air defence system. "The secretary [Pompeo] underscored the seriousness of U.S. concerns...if [the Turkish authorities] go ahead," a senior U.S. State Department official told reporters in Brussels. "He asked Cavusoglu to closely consider NATO interoperable systems."

Pompeo warned the Turks that the Ankara could face sanctions if it when through with the deal. The Turks, however, seem to be undeterred—and struck a defiant tone about the potential infringement upon its sovereignty. “The ‘I will impose sanctions if you buy’ approach will not affect Turkey. Turkey will not accept this. If we are going to discuss what we can do together in the future, we are in,” Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu told reporters.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom