What's new

Is Pakistan Really Ready to face Indian Mighty Armed Forces???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong title!

Correct title: Is India Really ready to Face PakArmedForces?

The LastWar!!!

Pakistan only knows lost wars.

seriously people - war is not something to be proud about. Purposeless flagellating threads such as this are stupid

@waz Is this not Indian propaganda to break up Pakistan!!

The admin of the forum deleted my thread on the ground it is Indian propaganda, from genuine source , an Indian channel, which was on current affairs.

This is a lunatic giving his point of view, representing Indian propaganda. I request you delete this thread too.

You see when you make a subjective decision, you have to make such decisions across the board, otherwise it would give the impressions, justly it may be added of bias and favouritism.

To be honest Pakistan does not have a missile strategy. We have missiles but we never use them.

Has Pakistan fired a ballistic or cruise missile at India even once?

Look at Iran, they fire ballistic and cruise missiles at their enemies all the time and nobody messes with them.

Missiles are made to be used. Pakistan needs to stop storing its missiles and start using them like Iran.
We haven't had a major confrontation with India since we developed these weapons so using them wasn't an option in the past but now i don't think we will hesitate.

I don't think even Raheel was aggressive enough.

Some really tough and aggressive action against India is needed to remind them that Pakistan is not like India's other weak neighbors that can just be bullied into submission.

Pakistan is classic example of a country that has fallen into nuclear trap. Pakistan becomes so comfortable with nukes that the answer to every problem is nukes. Meanwhile, rest of Pakistan's actual defence strategy against India goes in dustbin, hence why non-nuclear countries like Iran and Turkey are way ahead of us now with cyber, drones, missiles, and space program because they don't have nukes and have to make actual defence strategy that works.

Older people in Pakistan will remember the days back when Pakistan was aggressive and wasn't afraid to fight a war. After nukes, Pakistan became too soft on India.
You are wrong here ' After nukes, Pakistan became too soft on India',. I would correct it, after bangaldesh Pakistan has become careful and protective.
We must grow first.
We don't even imagine to compare ourselves to the likes of turkey or even Iran sadly. They have excellent systems, they are not federations like us. They are developed in every sence.
Have you ever wondered why we have gone soft? Maybe because we are not at par of Turkey and Iran and when we are we would be.
So first manage your country. First develop it. Fight your wars later.
Now when China is developed can anybody takes away Hong Kong or Tibet?
No so when you are strong you can do everything even take back kahsmir buy for that. You need atleast 3 or 4 decades of development.

We haven't had a major confrontation with India since we developed these weapons so using them wasn't an option in the past but now i don't think we will hesitate.

I hope you are right

There are plenty of opportunities India has given Pakistan to fire missiles at them. Hopefully someone in PA will have the balls to fire a few missiles at India where it hurts.

Pakistan needs to strengthen the defenses in Gilgit and prepare for vigorous offense at the same time. India's main target is Belt Road Initiative/Karakoram highway right now.

India has surrendered to PLA in Ladakh, I hope that PLA further advances into Leh and push further towards IOJ&K

India could launch an attack on Gilgit Baltistan as they cant hit China directly for obvious reasons.

The opportunity to retake the Kashmir then will come. One in a lifetime chance.

Pak showed weakness in Feb 2019, this is why India is aggressive now.

It is the saying of Jinnah that weakness invites aggression. If Pak
gave them a good thumping in Feb 2019 and sent Abhinandhan
back in a body bag, then they will think 100 times before attacking
Pakistan again.

More to add, India's defenses are weakest right now. Their strength is divided. They are panic buying missiles and other defense equipment, most of their platforms are not integrated properly. S400 / Rafale not arrived yet.

Even small country like Nepal is showing teeth to India.

ps. These are my assessment, I can be wrong. I am no strategist or mil expert.

You are wrong here ' After nukes, Pakistan became too soft on India',. I would correct it, after bangaldesh Pakistan has become careful and protective.
We must grow first.
We don't even imagine to compare ourselves to the likes of turkey or even Iran sadly. They have excellent systems, they are not federations like us. They are developed in every sence.
Have you ever wondered why we have gone soft? Maybe because we are not at par of Turkey and Iran and when we are we would be.
So first manage your country. First develop it. Fight your wars later.
Now when China is developed can anybody takes away Hong Kong or Tibet?
No so when you are strong you can do everything even take back kahsmir buy for that. You need atleast 3 or 4 decades of development.

After Bangladesh, Pakistan has nothing left to lose.

We should have become more aggressive since now it is much more difficult for India to split up Pakistan after 1971. Stronger aggression against India will work in Pakistan's favor today.

I agree Pakistan needs to develop before it fights wars, but that cannot happen until we adopt cyber, drones, missiles, space, and increase air defences. At least Pakistan must take this first step.

I don't think you need 3-4 decades of development. There are certain ways to rapidly speed up that time to around 5-6 years of development.

Strong defence cooperation with Iran and Turkey is one way to do it. Pakistan could start building joint missiles with Iran and build joint drones with Turkey similar to how Pakistan builds JF-17 with China.

Reverse engineering is another way. Pakistan could start reverse engineering anything and everything it owns. That is how Iran managed to develop their defence industry so quickly. For example, they bought Chinese C-802 missile and reverse engineered it into Noor missile and made it even better than China's missiles. Same thing, Iran bought S300, reverse engineered it and made their own Bavar-373 which is better than S300.

Cyberattacks is another way. China hacked Lockheed Martin multiple times and stole the technical designs for F22 and F35 and then used it to make stealth fifth gen J-20 for free without wasting all the R&D, time, and money that US spent. US spent almost 2 decades developing F22 and F35 and China made their own J-20 in just a few years by hacking Lockheed Martin. Iran went a step further and hacked US RQ-170 drone while it was flying in Afghanistan by spoofing the GPS and jamming it into autopilot mode, then Iranians landed US stealth RQ-170 drone in Iran and reverse engineered it.

By using combination of strong defence cooperation with Iran and Turkey, increase reverse engineering, and start doing cyberattacks on defence companies, Pakistan can reduce timeframe of defence industry development from 3-4 decades to just 5-6 years.

Pak showed weakness in Feb 2019, this is why India is aggressive now.

It is the saying of Jinnah that weakness invites aggression. If Pak
gave them a good thumping in Feb 2019 and sent Abhinandhan
back in a body bag, then they will think 100 times before attacking
Pakistan again.

Absolutely agree.

Sending Abhinandhan back to India in a body bag would have been a clear message of strength to India that they would never forget. They would not mess with Pakistan like they are today had we done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom