What's new

Is Pakistan at risk of coup in 2017 along with Turkey, Russia and US?

Dont they have something interesting to do rather than arranging such reports? Useless americans.

The Americans are being disgraced by their newly elected president on a daily basis. They have to resort to such tactics to divert attention.

With reference to Pakistan, I am sure that current ruling elite is praying for the same day & night that such may happen so at-least they can beat the drum for their rest of life again as being political martyred. Furthermore, these thugs will be able to oppose any possible verdict in Panama Case as well as the treason done under Dawn Leaks so any possibility of Coup actually benefits the political culprits that includes PMLn and PPPP at large and many others so they will have an opportunity by next time to badmouth the Military for everything even done during the democratic tenure. IMO, the chances are less or equal to zero contrary to the wish of royal families, dreaming for such moment and to come again to rule this country. There will be no coup and justice will be served for the corruptions and their loots from Pakistan.

As for Turkey, a coup has been on-going. But, it's against the proxy traitors and sons of Iblis who conduct coups against the Millet on behalf of their Satanic masters. They are being rooted out with ferocity and fierceness of Zulfiker...

There will be no coups in Pakistan. There will be no Army buffering the corrupt. It is all between corrupt and the people who chose them.

There's not going to be any coup in the US, get serious.

And I doubt it for Pakistan. The Pak. Military will let the people see the results of Democracy of corrupt leaders, up next will be Imran Khan, then MQM/or that offshot with the Karachi Mayor, and then the fat@$$ jahil Diesel.

I don't it's going to happen or not
but
It's the only way Pakistanis can get rid of Shreef Dynasty.
They have so much corrupted the electoral system in their favor, that there's no way left to defeat them in election.
What are the viable alternatives to Mian Shareef.

IK? Who else? Could you throw some light on it. I don't believe Bilawal or Zardari are?

Thanks!

Coup can happen in Pakistan just because the army has lots of power compared to say India or Bangladesh.

There shall be a revolution
upload_2017-2-2_23-40-2.png

no we dont support the current system
But nation also don't want sharia. They are OK with this political system, no doubt there are many holes in system, but we are new in democracy,Only one government completed its 5 years term. Things will improve with passing time.

hahaha maybe they would like to create one now that they have the Generals in power in the USA!

Back
Top Bottom