What's new

Is Pakistan army best trained in Muslim world? (all else equal) - PLS NO INDIANS, not Indian topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I know Turkey has strongest army, naval, and air.

But let's say both nations have no nukes, both nations are loved by west, both nations have equal equipment.
I also assume that Iran isn't as strong as Pakistan, with Pakistan being 2nd when counting the ignored aspects above.

So is it? I often read in history that Pak army helped middle east and often teach other armies. Like there was talk that Pak army could be teaching the Saudi when they acquire bunch of subs.

I know Turkey has strongest army, naval, and air.

But let's say both nations have no nukes, both nations are loved by west, both nations have equal equipment.
I also assume that Iran isn't as strong as Pakistan, with Pakistan being 2nd when counting the ignored aspects above.

So is it? I often read in history that Pak army helped middle east and often teach other armies. Like there was talk that Pak army could be teaching the Saudi when they acquire bunch of subs.
Bro you cant ignore one aspect if you are comparing whole militaries.

Bro this thread has been done before. Please see the thread "top ten Muslim militaries".
Yes, I read a few. But they count equipment.

For example, just an example, if Iran goes nuclear and US provides all sort of equipment to Pak and Turkey, who would likely be more successful in neutralizing Iran?

Comparing two armies is like apples to oranges. I wish to know if Pak army is best trained amongst muslim countries and had it have the advantage of apples to apples equipment, who'd likely be the better winner.

If i am not wrong turkey will have F-35s. Pakistan has china maal, JF thunders.
Again, baring equipment.

3 people have misread my thread.

I'm trying to find which one is 'better trained' essentially. So if Pak and Turkey have exact equipment, who's likely to be powerful? Because I often read Pak army helping middle east.

Turkey has better trained Navy and Army. They train with NATO.

Pakistan may have better pilot training, though. I remember PAF scoring very highly on air exercise.

So if Turkey were to fight Pakistan with all equipment being equal, PAF will score victories but lose land and naval battles?

I guess so. Turkey hasn't been in many air battles to have experiences.

If i am not wrong turkey will have F-35s. Pakistan has china maal, JF thunders.

What would Turkey's F-35s do if Israel uses miniature Nukes over it danger to its existence, not even NATO would provide Nukes to Turkey.

Turkey has better trained Navy and Army. They train with NATO.

Pakistan may have better pilot training, though. I remember PAF scoring very highly on air exercise.

How do you assume what is the criteria you based upon that Turkish Navy is better Trained? Pakistan Navy is vigorously trained since it has a larger enemy like hindustan so the training is extremely hard. Both are well trained when it comes to AF/Navy and Army. NATO is not a yard stick.

no its not
when it comes to conventional power
turkey is the strongest
with Saudi Arabia being the second strongest
their equipment's, gadgets, soldier kit, air force & navy is just too advance & have both qualitative & quantity edge compare to Pakistan
conventionally Pakistan is probably 3rd or 4rth strongest

no its not
when it comes to conventional power
turkey is the strongest
with Saudi Arabia being the second strongest
their equipment's, gadgets, soldier kit, air force & navy is just too advance & have both qualitative & quantity edge compare to Pakistan
conventionally Pakistan is probably 3rd or 4rth strongest
Ok

But if Pak had same conventional weapons as their counterparts, then?

The Turkish Land forces and airforce has combat experience and conducts many exercises, navy conducts many exercises. In addition Turkey has access to the experiences made by other NATO countries aswell.

Many officers from around the world get educated at our military colleges.

The navy just completed an exercise that involved sailing around africa. It also included a live fire exercise in south africa. Anti Piracy missions were conducted in Somalia as well.

Turkish Military Exercises (I need to update it but it has some recent exercises)
Efes 2014 Exercise

We are producing all sorts of military simulators as well.

Turkish Made Military Simulators

Last edited:
Ok

But if Pak had same conventional weapons as their counterparts, then?
considering the fact that its a nuclear power & along with it, if Pakistan had the kind of fire power that Turkey or Saudi Arabia has to offer, then undoubtedly it would not only be, the strongest in the Muslim world, but also one of the strongest in the world , top 10 most probably

Last edited:
considering the fact that its a nuclear power & along with it, if Pakistan had the kind of fire power that Turkey or Saudi Arabia has to offer, then undoubtedly it would not only be, the strongest in the Muslim world, but also one of the strongest in the world , top10 most probably
Are you making it top 10 because of nukes? Or just conventional weapons?

Or lets say Saudia and Turkey also have nukes. But Pakistan has all weapons that Turkey has.

Like in a chess game, both opponents have exact replica of units. The person who wins has probably better training. So in that case, Pak land naval and air power will be superior?

ignore equipment?
you just want to know about the power in their shoulders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom