What's new

Is Pak army behind the rise of Imran Khan?

He is saying what we want to say for a long time , he is promising alot of things we want in our beloved Pakistan.

He is gaining popularity coz he is the alternative of PML and PPP ,both are blood suckers.

As far as the article is concern the authur know nothing about Pakistan , he seem like some illiterate media terrorist , spreading hate about Pakistan with false information.

As far as army is concerned even if by any chance they are with him ,its not of my concern as far they dont hurt Pakistan's intrest its OK with me.

Indian media's paranoia is now reaching new heights , congratulations.

an absolutely absurd, tabloid-standard article/op-ed. . .

army has no role whatsoever even 'behind the scenes' to try to 'prop up' IK. Imran Khan is resorting to populist politics; but it's working. He's also demonstrated some out-of-the-box thinking; in fact there have been times he's been very critical of the army as well and this was particularly the case prior to and even during the Swat COIN campaign to uproot militants and their hideouts.

it's an indigenous movement. Pakistanis to a large extent are totally fed up with this dynastic politics that has been prevailing for too long in the country.....failed political parties, failed personalities. Me personally, well I think IK deserves a chance.

He doesnt need the army to have that chance. Believe me on that. And this has absolutely nothing to do with Pakhtuns/Punjabi or any of that ethnic-related hogwash. Has nothing to do with army; i don't know why indian media is obcessed with the security services and their role in Pakistan. Very bizarre people their news outlets hire to write tabloids.

:)

fans @ Bajaur

29985040.jpg

@ Top of Trimangle Pass -not far from Afghan border

44828231.jpg

with Malik Noor Baqi Jan (former Khassadar during Britisher raj era) @ Razmak

24832362.jpg

Shooting competition @ Kanigoram (South Waziristan Agency)

21845003.jpg

with Mehsud tribesmen

64339239.jpg

73481613.jpg

with Afridi tribesmen elders @ Khyber Agency

p2221081111.jpg

I have seen Imran Khan give enough flak to the Army to be sure these are nothing but the ramblings of a nutjob theorist. He did explain that while he criticizes the performance of the army, the issue he is fighting against is the rulers of Pakistan. There is democracy in Pakistan, so why not blame the democratic leaders directly. If there's no democracy in Pakistan then these leaders should defend themselves by saying he, its not us, they are in charge.

So its safe to say Zardar and Gillani are in charge and we need to go after them.

well Zardari is actually not as dumb or stupid as we think.....he's actually very smart (street smart)....he smells, he sniffs, he hears things. He knows how to detect conspiracies against him, he keeps his trusted ones closest to him (he's a self-isolated guy).....rest he pays them off, gifts them, provides them car + drivers + staff.

that's the game he plays.....he's good at it, but its at the expense of the national exchequer and the Pakistani tax-payer (read 'evader')

Imran Khan is an honest politician and he should come to power. The people of Pakistan will vote for PTI in the coming elections because they had enough from corrupt politicians.

Imran Khan is an honest politician and he should come to power. The people of Pakistan will vote for PTI in the coming elections because they had enough from corrupt politicians.

well, if the people end up voting in PPPs or PMLs again ---then the country does deserve to suffer (again)

well, if the people end up voting in PPPs or PMLs again ---then the country does deserve to suffer (again)

Yes agree with you.

The coming 2 elections (the coming one and the one after that) will be a test whether Pakistanis want to work for a better Pakistan and bring change and new faces in power or want the same stupid, sucking Axx Hoxxx to continue the rape of Pakistan, If this happens it will be 100% correct to say that Pakistanis want to destroy Pakistan not less than what the usual corrupt politicians and ministers are doing.

Army backing him or not
They are fed up with Mr. Zordari and Mr. Naraz Sharif
They need change
So they hope IK as ray.

Its a open question, Is Imran Khan army's back door boy??

If yes why, if No why not??

Your answer is given above by @Last Hope...........If you can't read or you are in mood to keep this troll against Pakistan....this is another thing.

Yes agree with you.

The coming 2 elections (the coming one and the one after that) will be a test whether Pakistanis want to work for a better Pakistan and bring change and new faces in power or want the same stupid, sucking Axx Hoxxx to continue the rape of Pakistan, If this happens it will be 100% correct to say that Pakistanis want to destroy Pakistan not less than what the usual corrupt politicians and ministers are doing.
The people responsible for bringing same faces are not those who vote for these old parties, in my view the responsibility lies on the people who dont vote and prefer watching results on their tvs on election day.

People have made peception that no else can rule the country except these two parties.

So in my view, it we will be unable to bring election turnout to near about 80%+, we will continue to see these old faces again and again.

There's enough bad blood the Punjabis have accumulated over the decades. = Example-->

More recently of course, it has been the bombing by the Pak Air Force and the relentless US drone strikes that have killed several Taliban commanders but many more innocent civilians. The mood in the tribal badlands clearly is not very forgiving.

After reading this line, I have only one question, why this post was even allowed in this forum? where author thinking only Punjabi are in Army or fly US Drone?

The people responsible for bringing same faces are not those who vote for these old parties, in my view the responsibility lies on the people who dont vote and prefer watching results on their tvs on election day.

People have made peception that no else can rule the country except these two parties.

So in my view, it we will be unable to bring election turnout to near about 80%+, we will continue to see these old faces again and again.

And sorry to say, if you are thinking your vote can bring change, then you are wrong. Democracy works where most of the people think same which is not the same case for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom