What's new

Is music haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in Quran And Sunnah Nothing Came up about music So cant b haram or halal

Better Listen what ever u want and keep it to yourself

It's not. You should estimate how many songs you've listened to and make a donation for each song in a lump sum payment.

You can actually send the donation to me and I will get a high caliber religious scholar to give you a certificate that your sins have been forgotten.

I only take $, £ or € for getting your sins washed away.

There are two opinions, some says Haram and some says it is an art if not exaggerated in words. So, better study yourself and come-up to the conclusion where your heart got satisfaction.

As a non-Muslim (a Christian) it seems to me that "Islam" has no definitive person or text that can declare music to be haram. Emphasis on the modifier "definitive". There are many versions of Islam, all claiming to be "Islam" to the point that no one can say or know which versions are acceptable to Allah and which are not. There is no one who speaks for Allah that can tell us that modern 21st century music is offensive to Allah and is, therefore, haram. An irony of Islam is that since Muhammad was the last prophet, the last one to whom Allah spoke, there can be no help in being sure about the answers to human questions of Allah, if they have not been answered, clearly, already, in the Quran. Mullahs are just ordinary humans. They aren't prophets of Allah. What they say and think is nothing special to rely upon.

Might be easier to make a list of things that are not haraam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom