What's new

Is Modi foreign policy on Pakistan a failure?

Modi is just a Politician he has little say in foreign relation of the region but N.S.A who has ground experience for first time since 80s this change has happened.
ever wonderred why pakistanies love to hate and make fun of NaMo than appriciating hid devotion and honesty towards india and his job ?

thing is he along with now NSA even before taking his office worked owt his future internal and foriegn policy and even today everything is going as per that plan and the basic pricipals of his foreign policy is to get along with those who want to grow with india and leave owt the haters & trouble makers

Your link has no meaning. Pl provide me the DATA and percentage of Bloach in Pakistan Army. There is a hig level of discrimination in Armed forces and People from Baluchistan, Kashmir are very rarely selected in PA.
Do you have any sort of data to prove your claims. No, so please.
One thing, just for your knowledge i would suggest you search NLI, GB scouts etc, etc independently, apparently you won't believe in me. NLI is full of Gilgitis and Kashmiris, lol. GB scouts is a prime example too. Full of Gilgitis, it's main purpose is for the safety of northern areas, consisting of local people . No sorry, 'Punjabis' don't perform duty there, apparently local soldiers do. Hell i should i have been to Bunji, home of NLI, i'm a local. I have loads of family members serving in Pakistan army, my uncle being one of them. A piece of advice when you aren't sure about anything don't post it.

ever wonderred why pakistanies love to hate and make fun of NaMo than appriciating hid devotion and honesty towards india and his job ?

thing is he along with now NSA even before taking his office worked owt his future internal and foriegn policy and even today everything is going as per that plan and the basic pricipals of his foreign policy is to get along with those who want to grow with india and leave owt the haters & trouble makers
Ever Wondered why there is no major terrorist incident since Mumbai 2008 (except Kashmir or few rebels in NE)

Doval belongs to Nationalist Vivekananda foundation which believes in "offensive Defense"

I always wanted Modi to be PM of India. Even before the elections I wished him to be PM of India. Now I wish that he wins election for another five year too. And once he completes his two terms then again BJP would win the next election and some other moron like Modi would be elected as PM of our enemy.

He is going exactly the way I was expecting him to be. :D

...so that you could keep that avatar and sig in your profile. Man you are lucky :D

One thing has come out good after Modi was elected PM.

Since these radical nutters are so predictable, we know what Indian govt is going to do next, :lol:

One thing has come out good after Modi was elected PM.

Since these radical nutters are so predictable, we know what Indian govt is going to do next, :lol:
guess what before calling NS along with all SAARC heads to his swearing in ceremony he to calculated the same response from land of the pure and your N leuge dint dissapoint him when things started getting uncomfortable with the pakistani security establishment and to divert the pakistani nations attention they started trouble when IK& TQs dharna was at its peak ;)

Some valid points indeed.

Yes India has been successful in making multilateral agreements with other SAARC members but what impact exactly will that have on Pakistan? We had negligible trade with any one of them, Bangladesh under Hasina did not require you to woo them as they are pretty anti-Pak anyways, but would the situation remain the same when Khalida comes to power?? We have pretty good relations with Srilanka and as i said relations with Afghanistan are improving. And there is no strategic or economic value of other SAARC members for Pakistan, so what impact do you think your agreements will have on Pakistan?

Your second argument doesn't make sense, why would Pakistan conduct a terrorist strike on India when we are currently fighting terrorism within our country and have been able to better our image worldwide by at last successfully confronting it. There was a time when such incidents might have worked in Pak's favor(i never agreed with that approach but sadly thats how it was) like highlighting Kashmir issue e.t.c but i don't think there is any logical explanation for doing it right now.

I haven't claimed Sir that Pakistan has or soon will become an economic giant so no need to tell me the FDI figures. The discussion was about the success or failure of Modi Foreign policy.
Sensible post :)

Two counter arguments:

You say that Indias agreements with SAARC countries will have no impact on Pakistan - counter is that you lost the opportunity to be more integrated into the South Asian economy. Look it at it as another trade opportunity lost. In 10 years, the impact could become very visible. By relying solely on China, Pakistan is not building choices for herself, something you may come to regret in the future. Again as usual short term thinking from your leadership.

Second counter, terrorist strikes never make sense, that hasn't stopped Pak in the past. A major win for everyone (including everyday Pakistanis) is that there have been no major attacks in India in the last year.

Ever Wondered why there is no major terrorist incident since Mumbai 2008 (except Kashmir or few rebels in NE)

Doval belongs to Nationalist Vivekananda foundation which believes in "offensive Defense"
for taking care of trouble makers the main credit goes to owr intellegnce & security agencies who realli put up a splendid show even before NaMo coming to power

but the main principal of Vivekanada foundation is not "offensive defnce"but "india first"which they describe as that india is owr" matr bhoomi" not just "bhoomi matr"

...so that you could keep that avatar and sig in your profile. Man you are lucky :D

Nope. Because India is our enemy and our enemy deserves worst in every manner. And nothing is worst than a jahil chai wala ruling your country.

Nope. Because India is our enemy and our enemy deserves worst in every manner. And nothing is worst than a jahil chai wala ruling your country.

You are a creative person. One day I will steal your avatar and sig :D

so you agree that pakistanies like you hate india more than they love there nation otherwise your concern should have been first to tackle faliures of your state instuitions :haha:

so you agree that pakistanies like you hate india more than they love there nation otherwise your concern should have been first to tackle faliures of your state instuitions :haha:

Lol state institutions failure. Go bharati rape someone or something. This state institution thing is not your area of expertise.

Lol state institutions failure. Go bharati rape someone or something. This state institution thing is not your area of expertise.
wow what an bu**hurt answer :haha:

burn.jpg

but the fact remains NaMo is elected PM of worlds largest democracy while you know better as to what is the respect and condition of democracy in land of the pure that aside unlike most of pakistanies like you we have faith in owr state institutions and respect for owr elected representatives :)

Another Bjp and Indian failure:

In protest against the decision of Ministry of External Affairs to deny visas to #Pakistani academics for attending a seminar in #NewDelhi, nearly 80 scholars from several universities such as Yale, Harvard and Princeton have mooted a resolution to not hold conferences in such countries any more, The Indian Express has reported.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#India had banned the scholars from attending the conference organised by the Association for Asian Studies and Ashoka University in New Delhi. The Association for Asian Studies (AAS), since 2014, has been holding an annual conference called AAS in Asia.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
About 80 scholars attended a protest meeting, which raised enough funds to rent a hall at the conference’s venue in New Delhi so that the banned academics could join them digitally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom