What's new

Is it worth to study abroad?

$elf

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys,

Iam in big dilemma these days as my undergraduate last few months are approaching Iam confused whether to go abroad for studies or stay in India. I want to do a IT oriented course, and i've my relatives living in US too who can help me, but the thing is shall i make that move?

Any India/**** desi community abroad, please guide me!!!!!

India or US?

Don't know if I am Desi or not but yeah it's totally worth it.

Don't know if I am Desi or not but yeah it's totally worth it.
What about settling point of view ? getting citizenship,job etc

It would be a waste of money to return back home after a US degree

Study in Canada. Its 100% racism-free. Everyone friendly and universities are well known.

Hi guys,

Iam in big dilemma these days as my undergraduate last few months are approaching Iam confused whether to go abroad for studies or stay in India. I want to do a IT oriented course, and i've my relatives living in US too who can help me, but the thing is shall i make that move?

Any India/**** desi community abroad, please guide me!!!!!

India or US?
Go ahead .. make us proud !!!!

Study in Canada. Its 100% racism-free. Everyone friendly and universities are well known.
What about jobs, ultimately iam moving abroad for a better lifestyle and money

Go ahead .. make us proud !!!!
dilli mein engineering ki degree leke bhi kya kar liya mene :( , this country is for SC/ST , general wale ki toh maar rakhi hai.....even in competitive exams like CAT, these guys have ridiculous reservation . Its gonna get worse..

There are plenty of people with IT degrees from India who are doing perfectly fine here.

What about jobs, ultimately iam moving abroad for a better lifestyle and money

dilli mein engineering ki degree leke bhi kya kar liya mene :( , this country is for SC/ST , general wale ki toh maar rakhi hai.....even in competitive exams like CAT, these guys have ridiculous reservation . Its gonna get worse..
that's why I am saying ... go out and make us proud.

Try Finland, Germany before others.
I cant mate, neither i know finnish/swedish and german. I've relatives in US and they were suggesting me to come there. So either US or India....

If someone is opting for Masters (Post-Graduation) from a University, can they be eligible to for PR ? any rough estimates how much can it cost for Masters in Canada or if any one Knows about Australia.

I cant mate, neither i know finnish/swedish and german. I've relatives in US and they were suggesting me to come there. So either US or India....

* Both Finland and Germany offer english based degrees which are recognoized everywhere.

* If i were you, i won't bank on my relatives. No one gives two hoots. Mark my words, when youre overseas, its you and you alone.

What about settling point of view ? getting citizenship,job etc

It would be a waste of money to return back home after a US degree
Why not? There are more opportunities for hard workers in the West and the life is independent so it won't be a great idea to go back home because the country you migrate will be your new home. Give it a try and as Autonaut said, life is independent and you have to help yourself.

If someone is opting for Masters (Post-Graduation) from a University, can they be eligible to for PR ? any rough estimates how much can it cost for Masters in Canada or if any one Knows about Australia.
No once you graduate you have to go back Unless you can find a job. Then you will get a work visa which can lead to PR.

Back
Top Bottom