What's new

Is It Time For Gen. Raheel To Go:----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, our politician have developed a trend of mouring after attacks & blasts except responed on terror activity. I would like to make a new sense about this scenario.
Firstly, i pray to Allah. Save us from this curse. ameen
secondly,
if this kind of activity happend in our country, just promise to yourself that we will take revenge in couple of day except mouring for 2 days or 3 days.
Nothing will be changed with mouring. we have to protect Our people and land by ourself.

Our army is busy to fight with enemies. On the other hand our politicians are too busy to promote relations with enemies.
We are not a nation. There are two groups of people who are living on same land.
1st group give his life to protect the land. 2nd group take other's lives to protect their own lives.

A question raised.
are we supporting to group 1, group 2 or both?
probably our answer is. both ?
but i think,
We are not supporting niether group 1 nor group 2.
We have putted a black clothe on our eyes......
We can't see anything with our eyes. some people (×media×) try to move this black clothe from our eyes with their own attention. then, we see little bit but not clear. because the people who are trying to show you the picture of reality, actually they also have black cloth on their eyes...

So, we have cought in strange situation, and we don't know what should we do ???????

(cont....)

O Bhai mere the stregties we using we can't eliminate it ever, there are black sheeps every where in our society You know that I know that Army know that and we just wasting time.
What you are pointing towards will take decades and most folks in our society are even not ready for that

First thing first - if India & Pakistan has to stay peace fully , -- stop meddling in others internal matters --ignore Kashmir , stop harvesting and harboring terrorist leaders

Hi,

It is about time that Gen Raheel and P M Nawaz should be shown the door. Both have had their time in the office and have not used it to make a substantial difference in the security of the nation.

The supreme court shouretiremente the govt----terminate the general and find another man more suitable for the job.

The general has shown no urgency to tackle the problem---but is moving at a slow pace. The nation is not on thre same page because of immense corruption in the provinces and the corrupt being let go.

The general has lied thru his teeth that the corrupt will pay the price=----but we have been listening to this drama for the last one year now---and no one has been persecuted.

the criminal in chief Zardari was allowed to escape alongwith many others with all their cash.

I believe that the general is a good man---who means good----but does not have the courage and lacks the decisive and incisive power to make things happen.

There is too much docility at the generals staff level of pakistan military.
COAS is already on his way out
Would we get a type of Jahangir Karamat or Musharaf? I don't know. I am not keen on Raheels extension but disagree on his early retirement either.
That said over all his performance is not impressive re security and NAP.
No big fish except that PPP doctor

As for Nawaz you are unfair. He is democracy not our policeman. Talk money and his siblings ruling you and me

Raheel Shariff is a PR master, he has established himself as the savior of Pakistani qaum. He is not going anywhere soon.

RH should be sent home. Nawaz Shareef Hanged. Army disbanded, country should be divided, KPK to Afghanistan, Sindh and Punjab to India, Baluchistan independent if they want, GB who ever wants. 67 years good ride people!

COAS is already on his way out
Would we get a type of Jahangir Karamat or Musharaf? I don't know. I am not keen on Raheels extension but disagree on his early retirement either.
That said over all his performance is not impressive re security and NAP.
No big fish except that PPP doctor

As for Nawaz you are unfair. He is democracy not our policeman. Talk money and his siblings ruling you and me
Hi,

I believe that Gen Raheel fizzled out very quick. He is an honest man with no LARCENY in him. No doubt he loves his soldiers---but there is more to being a CinC in this day and age and specially for a country like pakistan.

As for accountability---he let everyone escape---the doctor was an idiot who came back and thus got caught---otherwise the Gen made sure everyone escaped.

And that reminds me of the opeartion after the APS attacks---same thing---he announced we are coming---gave a notice of 3 -4 days---and who is who of the terrorists all escaped.

weren't you people glorifying him as a savior of pakistan few months earlier????
LoL... in 5-10 years he's going to be the prime minister of Pakistan...

Hi,

Pakistan is the only military I believe that the commander in chief is picked not on the merit of competency but on the merit of OBEDIENCE---.

Isn't this a matter of shame for the supposedly the strongest nuc muslim army.

So---the troika over here is of men who are basically YESSIR YESSIR --- will take orders and bow down their heads---.

wow.. it din't take long to lose the sheen...

Not so long ago we had this going on..
Is Gen. Raheel Shareef the Best Pakistan's COAS Ever ?? | Page 7

& this is what I said at the time..

You can only judge the current chief once he retires. Every Pak army chief looked good when he was at the helm...be it Ayub Khan or Yahya Khan or Zia Ul Haq or Musharraf or Kayani. It's only once they retired,.. you get to hear not so good side of the story. Ayub is blamed for turning Pakistan from a social security state into a national security state, Yahya for losing half of Pak, Zia for bringing extremism into the system, Musharraf for surrendering the sovereignty to America & inviting suicide bombing culture & Kayani for being lenient towards Taliban. Hell...there was even a talk of conferring Kayani with the title of Field Marshall when he was the chief.

I don't want to sound -ve.. But that's just how it is in Pakistan. Take a look at your ex-CJP. Whole of Pakistan was behind him..& he was the darling of majority in Pak at the time. But now..hardly anyone has anything good to say about him.

Give this man the time till his tenure ends..& reserve your judgement till then.

Raheel Shariff is a PR master, he has established himself as the savior of Pakistani qaum. He is not going anywhere soon.
He is not a PR master he a professional soldier. Just because US could not finish what it started does not mean Raheel is to blame for their fall. He remains one the finest soldier and a general.

not that long back I read here that he's so popular that almost every second car has a RS sticker, what happened ?

not that long back I read here that he's so popular that almost every second car has a RS sticker, what happened ?
How many people here are endorsing what Mastan khan is saying?

And terrorists/Political Parties like MQM,ANP,PPP, JUI, PML (N) and Co would be clapping and rejoicing after reading this post. We were sleeping tight in almost daily bombings but have awaken to blame the General and demanded he be shown the door with a couple of incidents (though equally sad and tragic). He is a hero and will be a hero and known as a Person who dealt the terrorists with an Iron fist. He is the only one who has acted against menace of terrorism in hard way and we believe that he should clear the crap of decades in just 2 years? Is it his responsibility to change the minds of the fanatics too? He has been lamenting openly that Govt is falling a long way back with the pace of Army so shud we expect miracles from him while we are not mending the lose end on our part? Like this one day someone here would stand up and demand that Pakistan should be disintegrated in many parts because its not performing well. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom