What's new

Is it possible to convert su-30 into stealth or semi stealth?

What in the world is API AESA??

LPI AESA.. its U.S.A Latest AESA type of radar stands for Low probability of intercept..

Low probability of intercept radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but what does it show? :blink: And no, the Growler is not a 'stealth' aircraft :lol:
it shows that a Growler was effective enoug at jamming the F-22 with its Jammers to get a kill against the king of the air, so for all intents and purposes the Growler became an Stealth air craft...:agree:

That was a nice picture but until you can provide a credible source with details on the engagement, I will take my odds with the F-22.
you can't provide a credible source neither...:whistle: so I'll take my odds on powerful jammers :P

LPI AESA.. its U.S.A Latest AESA type of radar stands for Low probability of intercept..

Low probability of intercept radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LPI and AESA are two completely different things. And you said API :hitwall:

it shows that a Growler was effective enoug at jamming the F-22 with its Jammers to get a kill against the king of the air, so for all intents and purposes the Growler became an Stealth air craft...:agree:

I don't think you understand the definition of a 'stealth' aircraft :lol: The Growler is an aircraft that specializes in electronic warfare.

you can't provide a credible source neither...:whistle: so I'll take my odds on powerful jammers :P

Really? :lol:

LPI and AESA are two completely different things. And you said API :hitwall:

and you know this Because? do you work at Boeing?

the Silent Eagle does have frontal RCS of export variants of F-35 which is beyond anything Russia can come up today...

I begg to differ, a Powerful LPI AESA Radar Jammer can and has been able to Jam even the most deadly Air fighter ever built(F-22) keep in mind it uses one the most advance AESA Radars...
The Growler advance Jammers were able to keep the F-22 from getting a lock on him making the Growler the first ever Active(no passive lie RAM) stealth Air Craft ever

They say a pic is worth 1000 words...

F-18 or the Cobra platform was built from the ground up to have stealthy canted vertical stabilizers... and the Growler type has supperior jammers...

...:what:

yo I do understand that you dont have a clue of what a LPI EASA is because neither the Rafale nor the Typhoon will have them in the 20+ years...:lol:

Edit: you can clearly see there is NO edit in my original post... and Gambit can think what he wants he cant prove anything also...

...:what:

yo I do understand that you dont have a clue of what a LPI EASA is because neither the Rafale nor the Typhoon will have them in the 20+ years...:lol:

Oh!You again! hellboy.By the way did you mean low probability of intercept by LPA?

What the hell!Did not I tell the same thing?By the way,you had even told APA radar.Bro,don't take it in offence,are you a retard or something????
dude you need to go back to school.. your english sucks...No offense :what:

Hi Prateek -

Do you have any info abt T-50s canopy?..

Hi Dash - Long time .

Hmmm not much - If you remember I posted copy of tender pdf file which UAC issued for manufacturing of single piece silicate canopy .

So in most probability it will be - Silicate + single piece . Or a 2 piece polychromate one .
But certainly Low RCS treatment will be of prime

can some one help to recollect name of the thread in which faraday cage and rwr were shown on tail wing.

Suppose we reduce rcs of Su 30MKIs to 3 squre meter.Now you can not fit an internal weapon bay because MKIs generate lift through the space between uhe engine intakes.So you have to mount all the loads externaly and the rcs will again go up exponencialy.Today's AESA radars can track 3 m sized objects from more than 240 km away.So rcs reduction of 4th generation fighters don't make a lot of sence.Instead if you can install a solid state multy beam active barrage jammer(which DARE has developped) that can jam the datalinks of fighters,AWACS then you can render most BVRAAMS useless.That's why barrage jamming is so devastating and even the US has contributed lot of resources to develop and deploy the EA 18G growlers which use multiple active jammer pods to make a powerful barrage jamming network.Hope I did not bore you much.
REGARDS....

Well said mate. Reducing RCS of MKI will have little effect in the today's or future battle fields thanks to new AESA radars and AWACS also to may affect it's supermaneuverability. Better IAF is going for next generation of EW, AESA radar and ultra long range AAMs like R-77PD and K-100. But I don't think Zhuk AE is a very good choice, EL/M-2052 would have been better if it was available. Lets wait and see. The upgrade will start from next year.

In terms of EW we may see combination of Indian SIVA high accuracy direction finding pod, Tusker pod as well as KNIRTI SAP-518 EWSP pod and SAP-14 pod.

3e3e680c-b052-435d-9e0b-9898427338a9.Full.jpg

I think MKI already have SAP 518 and 14 pods.

@ prateek . . Was u silent from long time or m i missing something . .

I m also agree with kinetic and omega that instead of reducing RCS we better to concentrate on EW system and develop a platform like growler that will be more effective

Back
Top Bottom