What's new

Is it just me, or is the front page of this website not loading real-time content?

Arsalan Tauseef

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Mods,
Is the front page of this website stuck in a time warp? I've observed that the content being displayed on the front page is not reflective of the current discussions and conversations, but rather outdated content from years ago. To partake in the current discourse and stay abreast of the current happenings on the forum, it is imperative to navigate to the Forum section.

awdawd.JPG

Dear Mods,
Is the front page of this website stuck in a time warp? I've observed that the content being displayed on the front page is not reflective of the current discussions and conversations, but rather outdated content from years ago. To partake in the current discourse and stay abreast of the current happenings on the forum, it is imperative to navigate to the Forum section.

View attachment 912141
Someone is not doing their job

Upvote 0
Select the forums tab in the top of the page and you'll see the latest posts in there. I keep the forums page as the default.

Yeah, I'm going to adopt this workaround as a means of circumventing the issue, but it used to be more engaging when you were immediately immersed in current affairs upon opening the homepage.

Upvote 0
Dear Mods,

View attachment 912141
I think the main page has not been updated (for me) for over eight months. The most recent item I see is:

Pakistan Defence​

MAGAZINE

Pakistan Air Force: Punching Above Its Weight

May 12, 2022
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/all-members-disinformation-against-armed-forces.740084/

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom