What's new

Is it Halal to fart when offering Namaz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanglaPride

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have seen this topic debated a lot online.
Is it Halal to fart when offering Namaz? - Topix

It remains an enigma to me because there is so much wind broken during Namaz at my Masjid. I am pretty sure the women are also farting with vengeance as they point their behinds towards heaven 5 times a day.

I think it should be halal. Nothing is said about it from the holy Prophet(PBUH).

You are a (Bangladeshi) Hindu fanatic, so please spare us the act. If you were a Muslim, you would know the answer since the age of mishaq.

False flag.

He is an Indian for sure.

Because as most Indians do, he loves to call us "chinks". :rofl:

Chinks are destined to be little brother. That why they made up the whole middle kingdom concept. To be isolated. To make sure that they are protected from the reality that their are civilization of baby peckers and can never measure up to other men.

You are a (Bangladeshi) Hindu fanatic, so please spare us the act. If you were a Muslim, you would know the answer since the age of mishaq.

Actually, I'm a very pious Mohammedan. I just eat a lot of channa dal and it becomes a problem having to point my farter towards heaven 5 times a day and not break wind.

He might be a Hindu... but he is not a Bangladeshi.

Check his other posts, he is 100% Indian, and a very typical one too. :lol:

hahahahahaha funny title.

I seriously LOL ed when I saw the title.

:D

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Because as most Indians do, he loves to call us "chinks".

Drama baazi.

Actually, I'm a very pious Mohammedan. I just eat a lot of channa dal and it becomes a problem having to point my farter towards heaven 5 times a day and not break wind.

Your post is obviously offensive and flame bait. I reported it to the mods, just now.

What is even more interesting is the support he is getting from the usual Indian bigots.

No that is quite typical actually.

Whenever there is a false-flag Indian attacking either Chinese people or Pakistani people or Islam... they are ALWAYS backed up and supported by their fellow Indians. :azn:

@ Bangla pride; Stop eating channa and start eating beaf, your wind hole will restore to normal operation and shape.

Funny thing is that with Beef is that the wind breaks silent but remains deadly. I did try the Atkins diet, steak+bacon for 5 months and the problem persisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom