What's new

Is it good time to "Let these Afghans GO" from Balochistan?

Pakistanis and Afghanis are same
Even the English and Australians are not the same and they are from the same mother. Afghanistan and Pakistan are not the same, that is why they have differant names, just like Pakistan and India are not the same.

And yes your right about the Punjabi [Sindhi] however that should make you think. If that is what they think of those groups what do they think of India proper. Think about that. So the Afghans are repulsed by Punjabi (which is true) what do you think they think of Orrisan, Mahratta, Bengali and South India.

Therefore there is faultline running through middle of Pakistan but it also runs through India. The North West, the North East and the South. Anyway there is nothing to be gained in anything in this debate. I have had many debates and myself sort of evolved in thinking. I think it is probably better to focus on what you share in a country then what divides you as the latter is dangerous road to go on.

Good day.

So they are mainly racist towards Punjabis :D

Oh well ,Genghiz khan's conquest :D ,
But Hazaras also showing racism towards Pakistan ,too bad.
According to the Pak members in here ,Pakistanis and Afghanis are same ,that is why I asked this

Basically they can't digest the fact they Punjabis are more way progressive and dominate than than them. They have this grudge towards Punjabis especially. If one will be rational they would know the reason for this dominance because half of Pakistan's population is from Punjab. Reality is Pakistan is home of Punjabis,Pushtoons (Their population someday may takeover even Punjabis one day), Sindhis, Balochis and Kashmirs.

Basically they can't digest the fact they Punjabis are more way progressive and dominate than than them. They have this grudge towards Punjabis especially. If one will be rational they would know the reason for this dominance because half of Pakistan's population is from Punjab. Reality is Pakistan is home of Punjabis,Pushtoons (Their population someday may takeover even Punjabis one day), Sindhis, Balochis and Kashmirs.

Percentage wise how do Punjabis compare to Pushtoons in the Army? This is the most critical statistic. The day Pushtoons out number Punjabis in the army it could spell death knell for Pakistan. The first thing Pakistan would want to do is have all Pushtoons (natives & refugees) in all provinces in Pakistan moved into KPK as the first step.

Percentage wise how do Punjabis compare to Pushtoons in the Army? This is the most critical statistic. The day Pushtoons out number Punjabis in the army it could spell death knell for Pakistan. The first thing Pakistan would want to do is have all Pushtoons (natives & refugees) in all provinces in Pakistan moved into KPK as the first step.

I am not sure about the stats though but I think After Punjabis they Pushtoons are most dominant in Pak Army. I think it is a great move everyone should be part of Pakistan Army including Baluchis,Sindhis and Kashmirs (G-B).

. The day Pushtoons out number Punjabis in the army it could spell death knell for Pakistan. .

That is not the case, infact Pakistani Pushtoons are on same table when it comes to foreign policy, be it India or Afghanistan. So does not really matter who is in majority at the end we all need to realize we are ONLY Pakistanis, nothing more nothing less.

Even the English and Australians are not the same and they are from the same mother. Afghanistan and Pakistan are not the same, that is why they have differant names, just like Pakistan and India are not the same.

And yes your right about the Punjabi [Sindhi] however that should make you think. If that is what they think of those groups what do they think of India proper. Think about that. So the Afghans are repulsed by Punjabi (which is true) what do you think they think of Orrisan, Mahratta, Bengali and South India.

Therefore there is faultline running through middle of Pakistan but it also runs through India. The North West, the North East and the South. Anyway there is nothing to be gained in anything in this debate. I have had many debates and myself sort of evolved in thinking. I think it is probably better to focus on what you share in a country then what divides you as the latter is dangerous road to go on.

Good day.

Agreed.
Well ,for us Afghanistan is just a neighbour and dont have ethnic population like that they have in Pakistan .
So we dont have to care what they think about us .Their opinion wont be a matter in India and among Indians .
We wouldnt claim that they are our same race .

Other parts of India is not even a subject :D
But recently a lots of Afghani came here medical treatment .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom