What's new

Is it Bangladesh Primer League promo or Indian premier league in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen to me there is no such thing as aryan n dravidian in islam
bujhla ki bollam modon kumar

Today, there was no debate about the Dravidian and Aryan in this thread. You should read all of those carefully. You should use the logical words to prove your point. Otherwise, You have proved yourself!

jab tu apni aukat pe aa chka , ye to mera bhi farz, hai na;) . koi bhi neech kaam tumhare country aur tumhare bina koi kar sakte hai kya :rofl: puri duniya me suar ki aukat hai tum logo ki .Abe sale tu zara reality pe dekh. agar itne he educated ho toh ek science pe koi noble laker dikha.sale tera tagore bhi noble paisey lega k lia ha,baat kerta hai saala.or rahi baat mere face ki,vo allah ki creation,according islam ... humans are judged according work,afsos sale tum log toh insaan he nahi ho .pehle apna abroad record newspaper mein dekh fir bhaukna:flame: ... :sniper:

Shut up rajakar, stop acting like a monkey in banana famine! :lol:

and try speaking better urdu, else you'd not be accepted by your masters. :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

These guys will become doctors in Bangladesh, now I know why bangladeshis flock to india to have treatment. :-\

^ Ok that was insulting! I never wanted to be a doctor! It was my mother's dream!! I want to leave this F**king profession.

^ Ok that was insulting! I never wanted to be a doctor! It was my mother's dream!! I want to leave this F**king profession.

I would have very embarrassed being compared with the rajakar. Anyway you look like a pretty sound guy, just don't know your priorities right as yet.

Then leave it before its too late. We have an actor here who wanted to become an actor from the start, but his family wanted him to become a doctor. He got his MBBS , showed it to his family and then went to become an actor.

"Muslims Doesn't Have A Country,Because They ...Them-selve Is A Country, A Nation"

The above word of you is the betray to the Muslims. You are trying to mark Muslims as Nationless. You are interested to see Muslim as Nationless Israeli Community. You are betraying the Muslim Ummah. Muslims are not Nationless. Different Muslim Population of different Nation constitutes the whole Muslim Ummah. You are destroying the Muslim Nations which are the pillars of Muslim Ummah. You may be the follower Vondo Jamati. You should know that Vondo Jamati is created by the Western world along with the Aryan cluster to divide us and destroy us. Muslims are not too small to be a Nation. It is more and more bigger than a Nation and sustainable portion of human kind. Never try to misguide the Muslims by retaining the Name Syed. We should not practice the Nationless Israeli Religion in the Name of Islam. We are well concerned about those Jamati Vondos( Agents of Aggressor by making plots for aggressors).
The word which I said it means not that you are xplaining.it means all the muslims are brother,there is no barrier,no difference like rich & poor of thm.
In Islamic world its true that we have various nations ,but its like one body many hands. dont compare islamic brotherhood with israelism.two are different ,if it was not like tht allah would never say,'' all the bealivers are brothers ''.
and again allah or islam never create a separate nation,it was created by man kinds due to their needs.
muslims were powerful in past because they were united,there was different nations like now but when it was a question about islam all the muslims thn turn into an united body ,so tht time muslims are powerful.Moreover in future,all the muslim nation will be under one nation ,one ruler,do you think its also jamati conception,dont mix up things like this.

This Is The Correct Meaning What I Want To Say,Thanks Saint That You Understand What I Mean.
BRO, I understand almost everything of what you say and I would go far enough to pass comment like 'You are a pearl' among 'Millions of Gobar Ganeshes'. Never give up on pursuing what your heart tells you to look for. You will be ridiculed, encountered, assaulted but it's still more worth than accepting Bharatio's slavery. On a personal note, you are fortunate to born in a historic family, from which it's relatively easy to be enlightened, whilst mines are fruits of continuous evolution

Safron -> Hindu
Green -> Muslim

In the midde Charka for "Made in India"

That is how it was designed. Dont give bullcrap.

Regarding gree in BD flag, it has nothing to do with hope, joy , fertility and love. It symbolizes the lash green landscape of the country and the Red sun in the middle symbolize the rising..

A few days before India became independent on August 1947, the specially constituted Constituent Assembly decided that the flag of India must be acceptable to all parties and communities. A modified version of the Swaraj flag was chosen; the tricolour remained the same saffron, white and green. However, the charkha was replaced by the Ashoka Chakra representing the eternal wheel of law. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, who later became India's first Vice President and second President, clarified the adopted flag and described its significance as follows:
"Bhagwa or the saffron colour denotes renunciation or disinterestedness. Our leaders must be indifferent to material gains and dedicate themselves to their work. The white in the centre is light, the path of truth to guide our conduct. The green shows our relation to (the) soil, our relation to the plant life here, on which all other life depends. The "Ashoka Chakra" in the centre of the white is the wheel of the law of dharma. Truth or satya, dharma or virtue ought to be the controlling principle of those who work under this flag. Again, the wheel denotes motion. There is death in stagnation. There is life in movement. India should no more resist change, it must move and go forward. The wheel represents the dynamism of a peaceful change."

Bangladeshis needs a General Zia type ruler.

born and bred gulshan, dhakiyya. but only biharis speak urdu in bangladesh which makes you bihari.

not true, i have not seen bangladeshis in bangladesh speak urdu like this, unless they are biharis. his loyalty lies else where.

Well, no one can help an ignorant like you. Urdu still part of Islamic education in Bangladesh. Get your fact updated. :tup:

Naved, please edit your post or delete it because I don't want to see you get banned. You have used extreme foul language against Hindu religion. Not cool. Although we don't recognize Hinduism as true religion but we have to respect other people choice so long it doesn't interfere with our environment.

:pakistan: porki saale ! GNDUSTANI kafeer madarchod piss drinker,ja a apni bharat mata ki bhosde mein salay . salay randi ki nasal gandu hindu.
tumhari nasal hi haram ki hai..gandustan ki gandi naali mein hua hay tu :lol: You smelly moron, go and suck on Kali mata smelly cunt, Muslims did not even exist 5000 years ago. We came from Arabs and Persia and fucked the thing of Kali mata, and monkey haniman, Dirty hindus are so hard to be civilized, i feel like spiting on kali mata face :smokin:hanumaan ki ponch apni gand mein le le :rofl:

But somehow, Hindus doesn't have to defend their GODs. After all they are Gods, they don't need human protection. Do you agree?

:pakistan: porki saale ! GNDUSTANI kafeer madarchod piss drinker,ja a apni bharat mata ki bhosde mein salay . salay randi ki nasal gandu hindu.
tumhari nasal hi haram ki hai..gandustan ki gandi naali mein hua hay tu :lol: You smelly moron, go and suck on Kali mata smelly cunt, Muslims did not even exist 5000 years ago. We came from Arabs and Persia and fucked the thing of Kali mata, and monkey haniman, Dirty hindus are so hard to be civilized, i feel like spiting on kali mata face :smokin:hanumaan ki ponch apni gand mein le le :rofl:
LOL Have your mom or local mullah taught you all these? :lol:

seems the nawabs of dhaka speak in slum dwellers language! :lol:

this post says a lot about your upbringing:coffee:

Naved, please edit your post or delete it because I don't want to see you get banned. You have used extreme foul language against Hindu religion. Not cool. Although we don't recognize Hinduism as true religion but we have to respect other people choice so long it doesn't interfere with our environment.
I too agree with you on this, Zakir Bhai and am amazed to see Naved going that low. I understand that he has been instigated and his products are fruits of spontaneity but to NAVED BRO, please delete your post ASAP, otherwise I would withdraw my complement. Please do understand that I too use slang against Bharatis but you have gone extreme, crossed limit. Please, please do it ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom