What's new

Is it Bangladesh Primer League promo or Indian premier league in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Do you really think a character like his would even listen? I am surprised that his account is still alive in this forum.

^ Ok that was insulting! I never wanted to be a doctor! It was my mother's dream!! I want to leave this F**king profession.
BRO, Hakims and teachers have been designated as the best profession by Almighty. You are fortunate to be in MED school. In North America, it is unbelievably tough to get in there and one needs to have Bachelor's degree with good grade and MCAT score, above all is the affluence. OTH, wherever an honest soldier puts his footsteps, even the soil of that place becomes sacred. In today's world though, most of the DOCS are businessmen but there are ways to go around and become humanitarian. Please explore before giving up.

^Do you really think a character like his would even listen? I am surprised that his account is still alive in this forum.
Zabanya BRO, Yes I do and am aware of character like his by walking various paths of lives. Lemme tell you a story, while going to hang around with BUET's fellas, I used to experience much worse Gala-Gali for fun than Naved's one among Shere-Bangla South and Shoharowardy, Ahsanulla and Fazle Rabbi’s students. But all were mutual, never got violent and most of us burst into laughter. And the participants were from very educated, affluent families. I guess NAVED miss-perceived about Dhakaya dueler's Gala-gali as Int. Forum's one.

^ Ok that was insulting! I never wanted to be a doctor! It was my mother's dream!! I want to leave this F**king profession.

bro, then leave, you cant excel in something if you dont like doing it. my mum wanted me to go to med school, for some time even i made myself believe that i could be a doctor, then i realised i rather be killing people. So i chose a different path. Guys like you and i are not meant to be in the medical field, we are in a defense forum ffs lol.

@ "Son balori rakwalia, asa dil Navid ki ammi se lalia".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom