What's new

Is it Bangladesh Primer League promo or Indian premier league in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh must ensure the right of the religion of everyone. In our country everyone is Bangladesh. Everyone are allowed to practice Islam without any hesitation. Other religions enjoys the same conditions. Nobody has the right to oppose the religious of others. Almighty will judge. There is no problem of Muslim identity with Bangladeshi. In fact, Ninety Percent Bangladeshis are Muslim. In this sense, Bangladeshi and Muslim are complementary to each other. There is no confusion at all. You can't play with the religious right of ninety Percent Population of a Nation. They are Muslim because of their choice. There is no classification of Muslim. They must try to achieve their desired life style according to their Islamic teaching. None can play with that. There is no politics there. Religion is off course a force in running all sorts of daily life especially for Muslim. We must not allow anything harmful to our religion. Other religious minorities will get the same treatment in running their religious life. Remember, Bangladeshi Nation is Ninety Percent Muslim Nation. Ninety Percent is enough to mark a Nation. There is no confusion. We don't need learn the so called Secularism from Neighboring country. We have own branding of equal freedom religions without harming the others' right. We are defined by our own Brand which is given by the Almighty.
There is no classification of Muslim " - this is what i want to say,shakib.because if i say,m a arabian muslim,so m original muslim it would be wrong.
the holy prophet himself said that,"non arabian muslims are also muslims like arabian muslim,there is no difference".
which means muslims are muslims,all the muslims are brothr all are same "the mohamedan"

Sheikh Shakib Ahmed

I HAVE A QUESTION. is Rahul dravid your favorite cricketer??

But you don't live in heaven you live amongst us till your lifetime.You seem to hate all of us so it would be right if we hate you back.
we dont fear nor care of the hatred's of the ignorents,hatred for islam is very natural for you,not astonishing

:lol: :rofl: realy ? sorry to say the dhakaias are Iraqi decendent perticulerly ,they are not converted . and we muslims dont like to querrel with The Ignorents because Hazrath Suleiman / king Suleiman (P.B.U.H ) has said ," Dont fight with the ignorents if you fight you'll be a Ignorent ".
So ,Many of us here are still quite as we love Islam as we follow Islam.When your religion it self is based upon a lie how can even you dare to questioning about our Islam.
Yes ,It's true here ppl become converted ,but its also true ppl of many Islamic nation migrated from their country to the than East Bengal & they were muslims . They were from Arab,Turkey,Iraq,Iran & So many. So Its a wrong conception if u think all the bengalis are converted muslim.
its better for you that , you remain quite inspite of blabbering :guns:

LOL iraqi my azz! :lol: you look like a typical bangladeshi with austro asiatic and mongoloid features, well nothing wrong in that, but you are uncultured and lacks basic education on top of it! We have name for your kind, but you wouldn't like to hear! :lol:

Do you want to say innocent ppl of pakistan are not muslim ummah.for me innocents are innocents,war criminals are war criminals.

then why were you showing your pakistani flag all this time? yes pakistani people are muslims they are part of the ummah.....the nation of pakistan has nothing to do with ummah....your loyalty doesnt lie with the ummah it lies with pakistan.

LOL iraqi my azz! :lol: you look like a typical bangladeshi with austro asiatic and mongoloid features, well nothing wrong in that, but you are uncultured and lacks basic education on top of it! We have name for your kind, but you wouldn't like to hear! :lol:
:lol: my culture is better and higher then yous .there's a proverb for you in our nation ,"
malaun ka baccha kabhi na accha,jabhi ho accha to suar ka baccha" , ab piggi pig se ... not interested with you.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

then why were you showing your pakistani flag all this time? yes pakistani people are muslims they are part of the ummah.....the nation of pakistan has nothing to do with ummah....your loyalty doesnt lie with the ummah it lies with pakistan.
simple that time was in pakistan.

Bangladesh has been a secular nation since 1971

Bangladesh is not Secular as the secular word used in India. It is 90 percent Muslim Nation, 8.7 percent Hindu Nation, .8 percent Christian Nation, .5 percent Buddhist Nation. This is the main scenario. Nobody interfere with other religious matters. In the context of Nationality and Race, they are Bangladeshi Nation and Bangladeshi Race.There 0.001 percent Vondo Secular(Nastik) Bangladeshi in our territory. Those are not the main portion. Those should be placed to their rightful place. Religion should not be used to divide a Nation. Vondo Seculars always shout to divide the Nation according the religious boundaries to create plots for the Aggressors. There is no place of the Aggressors in our country. In 1971, We don't fight against Islam. If anybody says that, We must fight against those Secular ( Nastiks). In 1971, We fought against the Punjabi Armies who killed us without any valid reasons. So, there is no confusion with that. None can play with our religious rights. We are well defined.

:lol: my culture is better and higher then yous .there's a proverb for you in our nation ,"
malaun ka baccha kabhi na accha,jabhi ho accha to suar ka baccha" , ab piggi pig se ... not interested with you.

thats bollox, people in bangladesh do not speak urdu, we speak bangla. unless if you are a bihari, which i am sure you are.

^ aa gaya auqat pe! :lol: seems zab was right about you lot! :lol:

Bangladesh is not Secular as the secular word used in India. It is 90 percent Muslim Nation, 8.7 percent Hindu Nation, .8 percent Christian Nation, .5 percent Buddhist Nation. This is the main scenario. Nobody interfere with other religious matters. In the context of Nationality and Race, they are Bangladeshi Nation and Bangladeshi Race.There 0.001 percent Vondo Secular(Nastik) Bangladeshi in our territory. Those are not the main portion. Those should be placed to their rightful place. Religion should not be used to divide a Nation. Vondo Seculars always shout to divide the Nation according the religious boundaries to create plots for the Aggressors. There is no place of the Aggressors in our country. In 1971, We don't fight against Islam. If anybody says that, We must fight against those Secular ( Nastiks). In 1971, We fought against the Punjabi Armies who killed us without any valid reasons. So, there is no confusion with that. None can play with our religious rights. We are well defined.

you do not know what secularism stands for.

Last post was for the rajakar.

All the soil products of Bangladesh territory are the Bangladeshi Race. There is no confusion. Nothing can divide us. We are the answer to the Aggressors. Never play and Never try to make religious turbid water to catch fishes there. We maintained the freedom of religions since the ancient time. No Bangladeshis are not crazy with you though they may have same religion of You. But they are the soil products of my territory , not of you. If Alok Kapali hit six, that is my pride, not of you. Nothing is retained for you to divide My Bangladeshi Race and catch fish in turbid Water. Be careful and work within your line.

I am not bothered about your turbid water or your soil product or your fish.

Be careful and work within your line.

You are warning me to do what??? what exactly is my line and what are u gonna do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom