What's new

Is it Agni-1 Prime?

No I said "AIAA" in reference to your remarks about my research papers. Also its AIAA and not ALISA. How come you're so dumb? And stubborn as well. Tell me honestly if you really understand anything that you yourself have written? I hope I can expect some honesty!

No I don't understand what I wrote neither I understand anything anymore write here. So better you don't discuss with me and find some one like you who understand your great posting which nobody is able to understand. I hope you will never quote me now.

Again, partly true. RLG measures drift and tries to keep vehicle on predetermined path so that when it reaches target and terminal guidance mechanism takes over, vehicle is not too far away from target that it can not hit target by correcting the path.
This is patently false as you've no idea what you are writing.

No I don't understand what I wrote neither I understand anything anymore write here. So better you don't discuss with me and find some one like you who understand your great posting which nobody is able to understand. I hope you will never quote me now.
Yeah sure you can continue living in your LALA land! But don't make a mess on my post, especially when YOU YOURSELF HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE WRITING!

I have heard these same lines so many times in IST, that i ve lost count
Hi @M.AsfandYar
What lines were you referring to?

Last edited:
You just proved I have wasted my time writing and explaining.
There is no "terrain mapping" in any version of Agni. Period! Where do you pull these from? As I said, LRGs were introduced in as far back as Agni-3.

RLG measures either euler angles or the rates. The drift here refers to the bias that comes in over time. You do realize what you have described is known as "PN-guidance" scheme- which is applicable to tactical missiles like BVR etc and not to strategic missiles.

Again you understand nothing- absolutely nothing! You are confusing RLG and complimentary filter. A complementary filter is the one that combines the angular measurement from gyroscope and accelerometer to present a more stable euler angles. You see the angular measurement from gyroscope is stable although it has an inherent drift- i.e a certain amount of bias sets in over time. Similarly angular measurement from accelerometer is devoid of any drift however it is too jerky and riddled with noise. So you need to use either complementary filter or the Kalman filter to combine both these readings to form a stable picture.I have implemented these and much more. Follow my YouTube channel and you'd understand what I am saying!

What do you do by the way? Tell me, again?

I have wasted enough of my time! Thanks! Kindly find somebody like yourself to have these discussions.

@The Deterrent
Yes I know I would never see such a paper. To be brutally honest, Pakistani presence at major Aerospace events like AIAA conferences, IACAS etc is virtually non-existent. Sadly the culture of doing good Aerospace research isnt quite there in Pakistan yet. I was really serious about the discussion but what really turns me off is when I/we have to indulge in speculations or conspiracy theories etc.
Anyways, steering the discussion slightly away, what do you think of how Pakistani SLBM might shape up in future? This is something even you have alluded to in your past posts.
What's so special about the video you shared Mr. Patent and what's the reason for not plotting after initial jerks just wanted to know if you sorted things out or not after boasting about it on youtube.

This is patently false as you've no idea what you are writing.

Yeah sure you can continue living in your LALA land! But don't make a mess on my post, especially when YOU YOURSELF HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE WRITING!

How many times will you repeatedly same rant? Atleast change some word. I you are determined to expose your idiocy, atleast use some brain so it doesn't become boating.

What's so special about the video you shared Mr. Patent and what's the reason for not plotting after initial jerks just wanted to know if you sorted things out or not after boasting about it on youtube.
Hi @ssethii
Before I begin to answer your queries, I wish to point out couple of things. What I upload on youtube is strictly my hobby. I do a lot of hobby electronics in my free time. Now what you see in the video is a simple application of IoT using MQTT protocol. Now what is happening is intel galileo is sending the sensor data over to a remote server that is running the mosquito. In this case it is the hive. A program running on my phone subscribe to that remote server in order to receive the live stream of sensor data. It plots them as it receives the sensor data. Now the MQTT packets are heavily dependent on the internet as the mosquito is running on a remote server. What you see towards the end is that the connection between the remote server and intel galileo was lost because of which the software running on my phone couldnt plot the values.
Now there is also a possibility of running the mosquito directly on intel galileo, but that will make the sensor data available locally on the network.
I would like to point out that both PUBLISH & SUBSCRIBE routines were running on the intel galileo- Publish routine was responsible for sending the live stream of sensor data over to the remote server and the subscribe script was responsible for receiving any data sent back to it from the remote server. One can have very complex scripts running things like machine learning, reinforcement learning etc embedded inside the subscribe script. Hope that answers your queries!

Hi @ssethii
Before I begin to answer your queries, I wish to point out couple of things. What I upload on youtube is strictly my hobby. I do a lot of hobby electronics in my free time. Now what you see in the video is a simple application of IoT using MQTT protocol. Now what is happening is intel galileo is sending the sensor data over to a remote server that is running the mosquito. In this case it is the hive. A program running on my phone subscribe to that remote server in order to receive the live stream of sensor data. It plots them as it receives the sensor data. Now the MQTT packets are heavily dependent on the internet as the mosquito is running on a remote server. What you see towards the end is that the connection between the remote server and intel galileo was lost because of which the software running on my phone couldnt plot the values.
Now there is also a possibility of running the mosquito directly on intel galileo, but that will make the sensor data available locally on the network.
I would like to point out that both PUBLISH & SUBSCRIBE routines were running on the intel galileo- Publish routine was responsible for sending the live stream of sensor data over to the remote server and the subscribe script was responsible for receiving any data sent back to it from the remote server. One can have very complex scripts running things like machine learning, reinforcement learning etc embedded inside the subscribe script. Hope that answers your queries!
So it just came down to being a hobbiest at best with no real world experience or knowlege. If your remote connection was lost how come the slider was still rotating through the app?

So it just came down to being a hobbiest at best with no real world experience or knowlege. If your remote connection was lost how come the slider was still rotating through the app?
@ssethii
I like your reasoning. But you failed to read my last comment properly. There are two scripts running and hence two different channels- one is a publish script that publishes sensor data with a "topic label" and subscribe script that subscribe to a another "topic". The movement of slider is due to the subscribe script. Now I feel the reason why it happened was because the publish script stopped sending packets of data to the remote server. However publish script was working.
As for the "real world" experience, I don't wish to comment on a forum like this. Good day

@ssethii
I like your reasoning. But you failed to read my last comment properly. There are two scripts running and hence two different channels- one is a publish script that publishes sensor data with a "topic label" and subscribe script that subscribe to a another "topic". The movement of slider is due to the subscribe script. Now I feel the reason why it happened was because the publish script stopped sending packets of data to the remote server. However publish script was working.
As for the "real world" experience, I don't wish to comment on a forum like this. Good day
So now you are saying your script had issues and not due to broken link. Whatever it was I hope it got fixed in the end.

So now you are saying your script had issues and not due to broken link. Whatever it was I hope it got fixed in the end.
@ssethii
A broken link might mean that the publish script was unable to send data packets as intended. It has nothing to do with the physical connection between the board and the router. You must realize that there are TWO independent channels (publish and subscribe) of communications at work here. You would understand what I am saying if you have implemented basic MQTT-based system.

Back
Top Bottom