What's new

Is it a kind of biological virus or Indian want to make a world record??

kernelx

New Recruit

Reaction score
Five Indian men have been arrested in Qatar after reportedly gang raping a Filipina woman in her home

Five men arrested after alleged gang rape of a woman in Qatar | Doha News

I was listening/reading about Indian rape stories from last many months but after reading Doha news I could not stop me to post here. I just want to know what is the reason behind rapid increase of rape attack in India though rape is a problem of many country but in case of India the figure is huge and downhearted, especially in recent past :-(

Is it a kind of virus which is effecting Indian males to a vast level? and now the virus affected Indians have reached to Doha as well....

or

Indian want to make a world record?

Countries With Highest Rape Rates Rate / 100,000
Lesotho 91.6
Trinidad and Tobago 58.4
Sweden 53.2
Korea 33.7
New Zealand 30.9
United States 28.6
Belgium 26.3
Zimbabwe 25.6
United Kingdom 23.2

Countries With Lowest Rape Rates Rate / 100,000
Egypt 0.1
Azerbaijan 0.3
Armenia 0.6
Syrian Arab Republic 0.7
Turkey 1.4
Sierra Leone 1.4
Canada 1.5
India 1.8
Ukraine 1.9
Kenya 1.9
Belarus 2.5

Speak with stats.

In Pakistan, situation is worse http://www.ibtimes.com/india-has-rape-crisis-pakistans-may-be-even-worse-1011268(read this article)

Source: Wikipedia & Rape Statistics | Statistic Brain

@ Lol Don't comapre India with countries like US - US has a higher rate because women know that if they report rape they won't be prosecuted by the police rather they will be helped unlike in India where cops are also crooked.

Five Indian men have been arrested in Qatar after reportedly gang raping a Filipina woman in her home

Five men arrested after alleged gang rape of a woman in Qatar | Doha News

I was listening/reading about Indian rape stories from last many months but after reading Doha news I could not stop me to post here. I just want to know what is the reason behind rapid increase of rape attack in India though rape is a problem of many country but in case of India the figure is huge and downhearted, especially in recent past :-(

Is it a kind of virus which is effecting Indian males to a vast level? and now the virus affected Indians have reached to Doha as well....

or

Indian want to make a world record?

If Indian Males are affected by rape virus, then Pakistani males are surely affected by ICV (Instantaneous Combustion Virus), that they are exporting all over the world.

@ Lol Don't comapre India with countries like US - US has a higher rate because women know that if they report rape they won't be prosecuted by the police rather they will be helped unlike in India where cops are also crooked.

Your explanation actually helps to understand why Pakistan doesn't show in that list.....

Here is what the link says about Pakistan......
"Rape in Pakistan has been notable, continues to be a tool for suppressing women in the country.[59] One of the notable cases, in which Uzma Ayub, a 16 year old girl, was abducted by a soldier and policeman, she was repeatedly raped by several person which included an army official, policemen. Her brother was murdered. In one case, a teenage girl was burnt alive, as she resisted the rape.[60]
On 12th July, Council of Islamic Ideology of Pakistan dismissed DNA tests as evidence for rapes, and declared that without witnesses no rapes would be recognized."

So legally, there cannot be any rape victim in Pakistan....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

EDIT. reason. don't want to indulge in mudslinging on such a heinous crime.

Countries With Highest Rape Rates Rate / 100,000
Lesotho 91.6
Trinidad and Tobago 58.4
Sweden 53.2
Korea 33.7
New Zealand 30.9
United States 28.6
Belgium 26.3
Zimbabwe 25.6
United Kingdom 23.2

Countries With Lowest Rape Rates Rate / 100,000
Egypt 0.1
Azerbaijan 0.3
Armenia 0.6
Syrian Arab Republic 0.7
Turkey 1.4
Sierra Leone 1.4
Canada 1.5
India 1.8
Ukraine 1.9
Kenya 1.9
Belarus 2.5

Speak with stats.

In Pakistan, situation is worse India Has A Rape Crisis, But Pakistan(read this article)

Source: Wikipedia & Rape Statistics | Statistic Brain

LOL how credible is that source! Egypt, Serria Leone and Kenya among the top 10 countries with lowest rapes? And countries where women enjoys more rights like Belgium, Sweden, UK, NZ, and the US are in the top 10 with highest rapes? :omghaha: :omghaha:

Wrong. Situation has changed dramatically unlike Pakistan. Due to awareness, almost every case is now registered. Even, a large number of them is fake.

LOL how credible is that source! Egypt, Serria Leone and Kenya among the top 10 countries with lowest rapes? And countries where women enjoys more rights like Belgium, Sweden, UK, NZ, and the US are in the top 10 with highest rapes? :omghaha: :omghaha:

I have given the sources below. Either believe them or make your own stats with the help of CCP.:omghaha:

Bear in mind in those countries. Rapes rarely get reported because of the social stigma attached to it where as in west almost all of them are reported :)

Is there a better reason why ave indian IQ is 82? :omghaha:

you and your IQ crap talk and all :lol:
@kernelx

evidence presented to us suggests that there is a model of localised grooming of Pakistani-heritage men targeting young White girls. This must be acknowledged by official agencies, who we were concerned to hear in some areas of particular community tension, had reportedly been slow to draw attention to the issue for fear of affecting community cohesion. [Home Affairs Committee - Second Report | Child sexual exploitation and the response to localised grooming]

http://www.vdare.com/articles/the-pakistani-indian-gang-rape-epidemic-cultural-or-hereditary

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a better reason why ave indian IQ is 82? :omghaha:

tonythechineseKKK-vi.jpg

Chinese Ku Klux Klan making racist comments on all threads??? Fa Kin Su Pah!

Back
Top Bottom