What's new

Is ISIS A Blessing In Disguise For Pakistan

@MastanKhan
Sir, I seriously don't know what statements are you talking about, any source?

Last edited:
Sir,

You should remember the old statements given by some after the incidence.
by the way, the serving and retired army officers I know personally agree with you that Kyani was a disappointment (their choice of words was bit more harsh I must say and at one point one such gentleman who has served in the same station as Kyani actually spoke like you when he mentioned him.

it is a shame that how we kept mum and took the blows internationally from everyone and didnt speak out (PPP seized the opportunity and mocked the army as well).

the immediate surrounding of the area by army personnel but not interfering with the operation, the arrival of the Chinook etc. actually my relative even claimed that our one Huey helicopter led the American helicopters to Terbela after conclusion of the operation after which they flew back to Afghanistan. I ddnt believe him thinking he was just trying to defuse the national embarrassment of not finding OBL so deep inside Pakistan but fact remains that the OBL courier we suspected and shared him as a peculiar person to CIA was someone the American already tracking outside Pakistan and they built up the picture from that point forward deciding not to share the information any further. Americans later on decided not to mention any contribution from Pakistani side on the intelligence part that led to the eventual capture of OBL because that wasn't deemed necessary and it was time to dump Pakistan. both Pakistan army and ISI were blamed as double agents of both Osama and Americans . (yes I believe that because Pakistan army and ISI really left Osama skint in the end, whose house was littered with trash and rat infested dumpster consisting of few hens, a small vegetable garden and few goats).

fast forward to this point now and suddenly Kerry states that Pakistan army is the binding force and sign of stability in Pakistan.

ISIS twitter handler arrested in India.

India has a big problem.

by the way, the serving and retired army officers I know personally agree with you that Kyani was a disappointment (their choice of words was bit more harsh I must say and at one point one such gentleman who has served in the same station as Kyani actually spoke like you when he mentioned him.

Hi,

As I have stated before---never in the history of modern warfare a commander in chief of a nation let the superior ally smash his allegiance and the allegiance of his nation in such a manner as did Kiyani and never spoke up and fought to defend the nations honor, position and help that it had given the united states.

Hi,

As I have stated before---never in the history of modern warfare a commander in chief of a nation let the superior ally smash his allegiance and the allegiance of his nation in such a manner as did Kiyani and never spoke up and fought to defend the nations honor, position and help that it had given the united states.
no wonder he is dismissed and discarded from our national discussion and expecting a 2nd extension he was sent home with a tail between his legs
what a selfish moron who for his own sake, let the Nawaz league, Baloch and Lal Masjid terrorists openly threaten and insult his senior and former army chief (Baloch putting a bounty on his head which nawaz leagers openly discussing and laughing about it, TTP terrorists also threatening to assassinate him and nawaz leagues threatening with hanging him)
but thats history, what matters now is that we benefit with American temporary interest and need they have from us and use it to our advantage (I dont just mean some military hardware) like our consolidated position in Afghanistan so that its not a free Indian playground against us.

and use this ISIS issue as a chance to get closer to Russia as well who shares same concerns because AL Qaeda members from Chechnya also see our military as their primary enemy.

Last edited:

On kayani and some other things(english vs urdu debate)
Indeed it seems kayani was quite unpopular

Please read.
War, peace, language | The Indian Express

ISIS twitter handler arrested in India.

India has a big problem.

Yeah,,we are doomed.

Arrest of ISIS twitter sympathizer shows that Indian agencies are round the clock keeping eye on the Situation.

O

Yeah,,we are doomed.

re Kyani,
he was underwhelming chief who managed to save his skin at the cost of the tens of thousands of lives of the nation. had he started north waziristan operation 5 years ago then much chaos could have been avoided.

re ISIS
Sardar g .. its no joke
ISIS is like the zombies from World War Z movie. these international boundaries will become irrelevant, it depresses me to think what kind of future my children and their children will have to see and suffer.
it looks like we might be fighting together against this mental sickness.

its absolute chaos at first we will be fighting each other blaming each other for the work of ISIS and their affiliates .. we will be shadows of our former self and then ISIS will be hunting us both hoping that our military's are either degraded or decimated by fighting each other and I know that both Indian and Pakistani military have enough people among them who will happily fall in this trap.

re Kyani,
he was underwhelming chief who managed to save his skin at the cost of the tens of thousands of lives of the nation. had he started north waziristan operation 5 years ago then much chaos could have been avoided.

re ISIS
Sardar g .. its no joke
ISIS is like the zombies from World War Z movie. these international boundaries will become irrelevant, it depresses me to think what kind of future my children and their children will have to see and suffer.
it looks like we might be fighting together against this mental sickness.

its absolute chaos at first we will be fighting each other blaming each other for the work of ISIS and their affiliates .. we will be shadows of our former self and then ISIS will be hunting us both hoping that our military's are either degraded or decimated by fighting each other and I know that both Indian and Pakistani military have enough people among them who will happily fall in this trap.

I know but major chances of ISIS problem is NWFP and not india,,,we sure have many nutcases but that region is notorious for such stupidity.

Mastan, do you really believe that:

1) Pakistan's military doesn't have the ability to listen to phone calls in its own domain?

2) A doctor who was prosecuted by Pakistan for helping US locate OBL. Since you say Gen.Kiyani was the one that actually helped US locate OBL, do you think Pakistanb should prosecute him as well for that?

3) You claim Alla is making USA have a hard time in Iraq, Libya and Syria at the hands if ISIS etc - but the men ISIS is killing there are all muslims; the women ISIS is raping there are all muslims; the children ISIS is abducting and doing unspeakable things are all muslims! Not Americans. DO you really claim that Alla is letting these things happen to punish Americans?

4) When Pakistani political leaders, military officials and press have admitted that the Mumbai attacks were perpetrated by Pakistani terrorists, on what basis do you disagree with that?

5) Afghanistan, China, Iran, India - all your neighbors - are telling you (Pakistan) to stop terrorism spilling over from within your country. In spite of China being your closest ally and Iran being a sympathetic friend (mostly) of yours, they have both published strict warnings recently. Don't you see the common factor in all this is internal to something wrong within Pakistan?

I appreciated your clear language skills and so while normally I don't engage with such conspiracy theorists, wanted to ask your views on these

4) When Pakistani political leaders, military officials and press have admitted that the Mumbai attacks were perpetrated by Pakistani terrorists, on what basis do you disagree with that?

Very good point.
No one can claim ludicrous theories now that we caught kasab red handed:tup:

Mastan, do you really believe that:

1) Pakistan's military doesn't have the ability to listen to phone calls in its own domain?

2) A doctor who was prosecuted by Pakistan for helping US locate OBL. Since you say Gen.Kiyani was the one that actually helped US locate OBL, do you think Pakistanb should prosecute him as well for that?

3) You claim Alla is making USA have a hard time in Iraq, Libya and Syria at the hands if ISIS etc - but the men ISIS is killing there are all muslims; the women ISIS is raping there are all muslims; the children ISIS is abducting and doing unspeakable things are all muslims! Not Americans. DO you really claim that Alla is letting these things happen to punish Americans?

5) Afghanistan, China, Iran, India - all your neighbors - are telling you (Pakistan) to stop terrorism spilling over from within your country. In spite of China being your closest ally and Iran being a sympathetic friend (mostly) of yours, they have both published strict warnings recently. Don't you see the common factor in all this is internal to something wrong within Pakistan?

I appreciated your clear language skills and so while normally I don't engage with such conspiracy theorists, wanted to ask your views on these
you really are a genius. your parents must be proud let me answer

1. :rofl: the phone number was given to USA so that NSA can perform analysis on its billion dollar system that checks the record for years across the globe. the courier was operating both inside and out of Pakistan. it was not about listening to a phone. its not as simple and easy as a bollywood plot.

2. the doctor was prosecuted for colluding with a foreign intelligence without the permission of the state, due to his actions of faking a polio vaccination, hundreds of polio health workers have been killed by terrorists and many children lost their lives. you cant conspire with a foreign secret service without the permission of the state simple. its the same , its the same organisation now that is facing probe from US department of justice now.

3. Another masterpiece you just wrote. what ISIS is doing there is actually ruining all the time and effort of the Americans of many decades. you can laugh over it that Muslims are the victims but look beyond your wast brain and mentality, its about impact at the regional level and the possible blowback to the west, already there are lone wolf attacks in the west. stop celebrating "muslim killing muslims" moment. this has gone beyond that which Americans didnt plan.

4. all we have is Kasab no other person was identified or given access to. even we were denied access to Kasab. it might have helped the civilian Pakisani government to uncover any possible ISI personnel involved as alleged by you. what the politicians admitted was what your media said. there was nothing else. and no military personnel "admitted" to your claims. all we know is that Faisalabad and other cities had many kassabs.

5. only India is blaming us for terrorism no other country. sorry you are out of date now. Karzai has been kicked out he is running away with Afghan plunderd money. Ghani has handed over the bastard terrorist Latif Ullah Mehsood your agents were supporting and we are also hunting others as well.we have killed other foreign terrorists as well and even Americans are praising our work in north waziristan. they are now targeting the terrorists your embassy was supporting with the help of Karzai . you are out of date, out of mind and full of something else.

go to sleep now

Last edited:
@Jit,

Did you like Ifan Baloch's post----

The u s military started with its bombing campaign from the north----and bombed the Taliban down to the south and pushed them across the border into the badlands of Pakistani frontier---badlands---the likes of which the American public had and have no concept of upto now.

3000 American citizens were killed in a terr attack---to avenge---it was the right of the Americas---by American code of justice and the Pashtun code of justice as well or any code of justice in this wolrd.

But instead of sending in American troops to avenge their death---you hired cut throat criminals and druggists to do an honorable job that had no honor left in it.

You corralled the Taliban and the terrs from the north---started bombing and pushed them across the country south and across the border into Pakistan---thousands and thousands of them---. You had the opportunity to take out Osama Mullah Umar and his team at kandhar---he was on the video feed from the drone for 2 1/2 hours and yet you let hem escape---. You had Osama again at Tora Bora and you seized to fire for 24 hours and allowed Osama to escape again in the high mountains---.

You did not seal those borders---and let every terr run away if they could, into pkistan and you wiped your arse off them as if they would not exist anymore.

You did not have troops to follow them into the mountains---as a matter of fact you did not even have any troops in your inventory which could have the capacity to fight at or above 7500 feet elevation---even though the mountain ranges were 14000 ft to 16000 ft high and at 10000 ft elevation these mountains were covered with evergreen forest all over---a perfect hiding place---.

These mountains---that had caves and hiding places since 1876---yes 1876---since the invasion of the british tropps and then the 70's and 80's during the Russian invasions and these hiding places had weapons and ammunition---guns and bombs and mortars and mortar rounds and machine guns and anti aircraft weapons---.

Did you guys really really think that the high and the mighty would come swinging in and the afghans would kow tow to you like the other races have done in Germany, japan, south America---.

The other thing---neither your generals, general command not your agency or any one had any clue as to how to over come this menace---actually you guys did not even had a clue in the beginning if it was a menace at all---you came in with your smart weapons and smart bombs and smart target pointers a wolrd of technology and then you slammed yourself into the Taliban / Pashtuns----and then the taliban / Pashtuns slammed back into you and when they did and you had no clue what hit the super power of the world---.

Over the years the things got so bad---that 50 yards outside of your fortresses / bases---you did not have any control of the land----you situation was that bad----that you had to pay payola to the Taliban terrorists to let your supplies thru from the border of chaman and landi kotal to youbases---did you know that.

Did you also know that after the killing of Pakistani soldiers by the u s military in a staged attack---pak military put sanctions on the u s material being shippedto u s bases in Afghanistan----.

Did you know that during that period the Taliban attacks on the u s troops trickled down to a minimum---you know why---because the Taliban warlords did not have any money to pay their Taliban warriors to attack the u s assets and troops.

So---when the Pakistani army would attack the positions of the Taliban hiding in the mountains---the Taliban / terrorists would slip back into Afghanistan---and viola---like magic the u s military would also disappear from that area---as a matter of fact there was no u s military watching the escape of terrs from afghistan---.

There are too many deceits and lies by the americans in this war on terror---.

Bottomline---all these terrorists were in Afghanistan before the war---they should have been contained in Afghanistan and taken out.

@Jit,

Regarding the Doctor and Kiyani---your comments are getting deceptive. Why don't the u s release Pollard.

Simply on the basis of Cui Bono --- it was not benefitting Pakistan in any manner-either in 2002 parliament attack or 26/11 mumbai attacks---. It benefitted india to create those attacks and blame blame Pakistan for that---.

The germans sank the cunard lines ship carrying American civilians---but also secretly carrying ammunition across the oceans against the policy---but the british harped on the killing of the civilians.

What has been released in this report is is like a grain of sand on the sea shore------only if the real story could come out as why this war happened the way it did---.

The blame of the deaths of millions of muslims lay with the americans----they cannot hide from it---they changed the power structure in the area without filling the void.

When I say Allah---you can also say it like a Karma --- god's will -----pay back is a bitch---you reap what you sow----back where you belong etc etc etc.

Last edited:
December 14, 2014 02:21 IST
Mehdi was under surveillance for long - The Hindu

Mehdi Masroor Biswas, the owner of a pro-Islamic State (IS) twitter account @ShamiWitness, who was arrested in Bengaluru on Saturday, had been under surveillance by the Central intelligence agencies for sometime but given a long rope to see whether any “real IS operative would contact him,” an intelligence source claimed.

“The fact remains that he did not travel outside, he did not recruit anyone personally nor been in touch with any person for the purpose of terrorism. We were waiting to see whether he would come into contact with anyone,” the source told The Hindu.

The source said there were other people also under similar surveillance, but action would be taken only at an appropriate time. “There are many people who propagate Maoism, and we know them. But we don’t arrest them until there is more to it,” the source said.

The National Investigation Agency (NIA), which has been closely watching the developments in the case, rendered assistance to the Bengaluru police in guiding their probe and lodging of the FIR against the 24-year-old techie.

Sources said investigation would need to be thorough to make a “watertight” case. Under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, terror outfits like the IS that have been banned by the United Nations, attract a ban automatically in India.

The investigators would need to track down the original tweets from the now-defunct account in order to support the case. “It appears that the youth was influenced by the ideology and was getting a kick by retweets and the number of followers. The probe will need to be carefully monitored. It looks like Mehdi was active in the virtual world and on his keyboard,” the sources said.

Indian agencies are monitoring the situation and would even take action on those countries who were involved on the games played Indian immigrants.

@Jit,

Did you like Ifan Baloch's post----

The u s military started with its bombing campaign from the north----and bombed the Taliban down to the south and pushed them across the border into the badlands of Pakistani frontier---badlands---the likes of which the American public had and have no concept of upto now.

3000 American citizens were killed in a terr attack---to avenge---it was the right of the Americas---by American code of justice and the Pashtun code of justice as well or any code of justice in this wolrd.
dear Mastan
it boils my blood for the American people when I think of Clinton. that President was more interested in getting into the nickers of Monica rather than taking out Osama when an armed drone had him in its cross hairs. he didnt authorize the
strike

again it really angers me to see how American general public has been made to forget the blunder and the scandal of the Tora Bora operation when not just the Al Qaeda but the Afghan Taliban top command was allowed to escape through a route that was not "checked" by the NATO and the Northern Alliance forces.

About Dr Afridi, CIA knew he was tainted and corrupt doctor. he was known to have fleeced the tribal people through unnecessary operations and had a reputation for a dishonest doctor. but actually he got crossed by the CIA as well. I have been mentioning it to the "bleeding heart" world that chooses to ignore that CIA actually disposed him after use and in fact indirectly tipped our intelligence agencies to catch him since his "services" were no longer needed. the scumbag didnt even get paid. our agencies that missed OBL in that compound didnt even know about the doctor, there was simply no chance of catching him right after the operation. ISI might have added 2 and 2 together and might have investigated the polio center there but by then the Doctor "should" have flown in to USA (as promised). enough of him by the way.

now coming to false flag and fake operations to implicate your enemy, your post reminds me of comments from former CIA officer Michael Scheur about the alleged assassination plot of Iranian regime to kill Saudi Ambassador in..... USA
and use it as a pretext to launch an attack on Iran. I will let him explain that.

now was Mombai attack a false flag or not? well its debatable. but what is definitely true is that this attack was never beneficial to Pakistan in any way. it was already engaged in a brutal insurgency and had part of its army deployed aong the west. antagonizing India at such dire time when its own securty was at stake was hardly beneficial to it. the benefit of Mombai attack was clearly for the Indians that milked the tragedy to the maximum extent and the hype actually helped to over look the fact that Indian establishment took so long to react to the terror attack and they managed to kill over 175 people and injure much more than that.. all they did was blamed Pakistan the moment the news broke and then d mobilized their forces while we were engaged in South Wazirista and Sawat operation .. just like now they are itching to mobilize their forces in the name of Kashmir/ LoC attack while part of our military is engaged in North Waziristan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom