What's new

Is ISIS A Blessing In Disguise For Pakistan

The last few years have been really tough for Pakistan with its relationship with the united states. After using its services in Afghanistan, the u s had already dumped Pakistan back on the sanctions list till Libya went out of control---next came Syria and Iraq and then there came a new fighting and conquering force The ISIS.

So---with the release of documents we find that there was no torture that led to the demise of Osama---the truth is that Gen Kiyani gave a phone number to his U S counter part---telling him that this number was possibly associated to someone very close to Osama and as pak did not have the electronic listening capabilities as those of the U S---maybe the americans can do a better job---little did Kiyani know what was coming.

Just after the start of wot in Afghanistan---the americans dumped all the terrorists in Pakistan---they started their push from northern Afghanistan---push the terrorists south and into pakistan's mountain region--the mountain region with mountain ranges between 12000---15000 feet---a no man's land where the writ of pak govt was never enforced.

The Taliban of Mullah Umar wanted to free their land from the americans and thus they attacked the americans---the the u s was not too happy with that---they said okay to a proxy war initiated by by india and these terrorist group called TTP started attacking Pakistan. The relationship between the u s and Pakistan got from bad to worst---the americans chose to blame Pakistan for all the problems the americans were having and when they found Osama----they decided to blast Pakistan with both the barrels. They blamed Pakistan of hiding Osama and giving him refuge---and bragged about their torture techniques as to how they got the info---made movie about it---and literally slammed Pakistan into the dirt.

General Kiyani---spoke out a couple of time but not openly---he just kept quiet out of fear of retaliation from al Qaeda against himself and his family and the u s kept harping on Pakistan. Talks of new sanctions upon pakistan started coming back up one more time.

Anyway---instability raise its ugly head in Libya after failed american intervention---it gae Pakistan a little breathing room---then nother majr failure of the u s policy in Syria and Pakistan became a little more important for the u s---Iraq became more unstable and the americans are getting more confused by the hour and by the day---Pakistan is getting back into the good books again---America wants to get out of Afghanistan and Pakistan will be a great help-----.

And then came the ISIS----it struck like lightening against the American interests in the middle east and suddenly there appeared a major threat of an upheavel and unsettling in all of the middle east. American interests were an open target and the americans were caught with their pants between their ankles---. Isis lashed out with extreme brutality against all those who were associated with the americans in the middle east---.

The americans had already packed their bags and left Iraq----and left Iraq with the Iraqi trained army that was not able to even stand for one day against the isis onslaught and ran away. That was a slap on the big claims of the americans. They were about to leave afghanistan as well and with isis laying claim to afghanistan---the afghan army would be doing the same unless help came from somewhere else.

Thus--re-engage the support of Pakistan military---to this pak military openy stated---you stop allowing india to support TTP terrorists and take those terrorists out in their hiding places in Afghanistan and we will take out those fighting against you in Afghanistan---thus started another new phase of u s Pakistan relationship in the recent past.

The interesting thing is that the afghans govt does not have any money to pay to its employees. If the afghan military folds like the Iraqi military---the Taliban of Mullah Omar will fallback on Kabul and kandhar and take back control as if they never left.

It is amazing that after a certain time---the u s turns away from Pakistan---calls it a pariah nation---then it gets slapped around by Allah---then it comes back---then starts over with its old tricks again and this time it got struck by lightening in the form of isis and By Dianne Feinstein's exposure of the agency's secret papers. There was nothing such as torture of operatives who gave away Osama---it was all made up to make Pakistan look bad. Osama's arrest came out of the phone number given to the u s commander in chief by Kiyani and every thing else was just made up.

After one helicopter was destroyed on the ground---the American forces could not all leave on one helicopter---. They had to wait for 45 minutes for the chinook to come and pick them up after the first helicopter left with Osama's body and that was made possible with the backing of Pakistan army---.

Now the next stage of conflict---india is going to pay a heavy price-the terrorists it supported in Pakistan are going to be neutralized---because they won't find any place to hide in Afghanistan. The freedom fighters will turn their attention back to india---with a few suicide bombings in south india and the foreigners will be packing their bags and running out by the flight loads.

Supporting and planning terrorist activities against Pakistan was a bad bad mistake by india----a complete failure of understanding the long term repurcussions.
Can u please just extract the "ISIS a blessing for Pak" thing from ur article and post it, as i dont have the time to read full...Thanks

Now the next stage of conflict---india is going to pay a heavy price-the terrorists it supported in Pakistan are going to be neutralized---because they won't find any place to hide in Afghanistan. The freedom fighters will turn their attention back to india---with a few suicide bombings in south india and the foreigners will be packing their bags and running out by the flight loads.

Supporting and planning terrorist activities against Pakistan was a bad bad mistake by india----a complete failure of understanding the long term repurcussions
---
Dear ..
i admire you honest post .. but seems above statement is uncalled for if you cant prove..
let me make it simple..
Who wanted to bleed india for 1000 cuts.. Pak estabihsment
Who sent 26/11 .. Ajmal kasab ... Pak estasblishment
Who was responsible for Ilyas kashmiri... pak estabshment
who patronising Bhatkal brother ... .Pak estabshisment...
Who hijacked IC 814 and freed terrosit.. Pak estabshiment.. Those who hikajed then mudered US reportr Danial pearl .. those who set free
list is ON..
These were all NON STATE ACTORS.. MUJAHID.. FREEDOM FIGTER.. made for AFG agaisnt Russia (of which pak dreaming of strategic parnter .. ) and then in kashmir and in india..
-------
you first rare snake and then when it started to show muscle to you.. suddenly it beomce unholy..
if some one blast in india he is mujahid and fredom figter and same guy do in in pak then terrorist..
---
and you still blames India.. and Freedom figter bull shit..
Is india is holy cow... NO.. we must have played role in AFG .. but can you prove that india involve in terrorisam ?
---
If you do BS in india that ok.. we do somthing (agian not terrorisam ) then india will pay blah bah..
--
Did not expected it from you
The question is, who started this dirty war by creating and supporting mukti-bahini ??

sir an yhou back this up it is interesting

by the way re Chunook claim I agree with you, the reconstrution of that event in one of the documentry even shows that without any explanation and that bafled me. now you are saying that.
the original line was that all packed up in one remaining black hawk and left but now that doesnt seem possible. not sure why Kyani remained quiet although the TTP and AL Qaeda opened hell on Pakistan after the raid

Hi,

Right after the GW1---L A times posted a news---possibly 40000 to a 100000 Iraqi troops buried alive in their trenches by American minesweeper bulldozers---and then the news totally disappeared---nothing n the search engine even---. How do I know it----I lived in LA at that time and I read it myself with the L A Times in my hands.

The chinook line leaked out in one time news---either cnn or fox news live telecast. Kiyani was a coward---a tactless one at that---he could have made life miserable for the u s on the media front---but both him and Pasha failed Pakistan at the most crucial time.

Clever and tactful as the Indians have acted in the last few years---they are ready for a payback---. Their saving grace---step back now while you re ahead----you did it---we did it----let it go at that---sh-it happens in real life---but we must finds ways and avail of the opportunities when there is a moment available to us to cleanse ourselves.

Otherwise---Pakistan does not have a problem jumping into the muck---. We did kargil at a time when we did not have an active air force---almost 10 years into sanctions and we achieved our initial goal by capturing the heights----.

I know this thread has irked every indian guest on this board and gave diarrhea to one Pakistani poster---but for a moment---step back---see what has happened in the past 5 years---where Pakistan was then and where Pakistan is---from a nation being castigated by the u s---they are back asking for our help---. The americans have nowhere to go---they are caught between a rock and a hard place----they never imagined that they would fall back into the same hole again

quote_tiny-6d46bdcd6d8295c1e591aa3bba620317.jpg

Portia Nelson > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“I walk down the street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I fall in.
I am lost... I am helpless.
It isn't my fault.
It takes forever to find a way out.

I walk down the same street.
I pretend I don't see it.
I fall in again.
I can't believe I am in the same place.
But, it isn't my fault.
It still takes me a long time to get out.

I see it is there.
I still fall in. It's a habit.
My eyes are open.
I know where I am.
It is my fault------contd ( USA )

I have taken the liberty of removing the last few lines---those lines are for those who learn from their mistakes---the americans have not learnt and they will not----but let us Pakistanis and Indians not do the same---we have both hit each other hard to prove our points---.

Last edited:
Only time will tell if its blessing in disguise or anything else. But we surely need to mind our own business. Yes.

Can u please just extract the "ISIS a blessing for Pak" thing from ur article and post it, as i dont have the time to read full...Thanks
??

Hi,

Well isn't it a blessing in disguise for Pakistan----if it was not for isis upcoming---the u s would not have needed Pakistan one more time---they would have thrown us back into the hell hole of sanctions and wiped the arses off our cause.

My man----the u s is in dire straits as of now in afg---the afg govt has no money too pay to its employees---the u s is running around in circles not knowing what to do and how to get out of this mess---.

@MastanKhan

26/11 and Parliament attacks were NOT staged by India

Nobody in this world except Pakistanis believe that

And what did India gain out of those events
sorry Parliement attack was too good , very well choreographed. the "terrorists" were taken out the moment they were told to run for it

The question is, who started this dirty war by creating and supporting mukti-bahini ??
--
if you want to know ans of Mukti bahini .. get ans of few question.
how mush you integrated e.pak with w.pak? culturaly .. administrative ?
how w.pak treated e.pak?
how mush finacialallocaton .pak had for e .pak till 1970
what major development progme started for e.pak
you will get your ans .. who started m.bahine from above question

Hi,

Right after the GW1---L A times posted a news---possibly 40000 to a 100000 Iraqi troops buried alive in their trenches by American minesweeper bulldozers---and then the news totally disappeared---nothing n the search engine even---. How do I know it----I lived in LA at that time and I read it myself with the L A Times in my hands.

The chinook line leaked out in one time news---either cnn or fox news live telecast. Kiyani was a coward---a tactless one at that---he could have made life miserable for the u s on the media front---but both him and Pasha failed Pakistan at the most crucial time.

Clever and tactful as the Indians have acted in the last few years---they are ready for a payback---. Their saving grace---step back now while you re ahead----you did it---we did it----let it go at that---sh-it happens in real life---but we must finds ways and avail of the opportunities when there is a moment available to us to cleanse ourselves.

Otherwise---Pakistan does not have a problem jumping into the muck---. We did kargil at a time when we did not have an active air force---almost 10 years into sanctions and we achieved our initial goal by capturing the heights----.

I know this thread has irked every indian guest on this board and gave diarrhea to one Pakistani poster---but for a moment---step back---see what has happened in the past 5 years---where Pakistan was then and where Pakistan is---from a nation being castigated by the u s---they are back asking for our help---. The americans have nowhere to go---they are caught between a rock and a hard place----they never imagined that they would fall back into the same hole again

quote_tiny-6d46bdcd6d8295c1e591aa3bba620317.jpg

Portia Nelson > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“I walk down the street.
I fall in.
I am lost... I am helpless.
It isn't my fault.
It takes forever to find a way out.

I pretend I don't see it.
I fall in again.
I can't believe I am in the same place.
But, it isn't my fault.
It still takes me a long time to get out.

I see it is there.
I still fall in. It's a habit.
My eyes are open.
I know where I am.
It is my fault------contd ( USA )

I have taken the liberty of removing the last few lines---those lines are for those who learn from their mistakes---the americans have not learnt and they will not----but let us Pakistanis and Indians not do the same---we have both hit each other hard to prove our points---.
--
Dear ,,,
LA times .. news...
every thing has 2 side.. one side is waht you showed...
other side may be.. if you name us army did this.. do you have proof.. how do you validate ... as org of newspaper you cant get right to offend without any substnacial evidance to allegde imp instituion of nation ..
---
where Pakistan was then and where Pakistan is-
now we can debate for hrs who , why, how this happpned ..
now real question is..did pakistan leanred its lesson from past.. and what kind of pak you all wanted in next 10 yrs.. if its diffrent thn cureent one and past one . what things need to change ..politicla..legal ..social .judical

sorry Parliement attack was too good , very well choreographed. the "terrorists" were taken out the moment they were told to run for it
---
any one showed proof ?

Supporting and planning terrorist activities against Pakistan was a bad bad mistake by india----a complete failure of understanding the long term repurcussions
---
Dear ..
i admire you honest post .. but seems above statement is uncalled for if you cant prove..
let me make it simple..
Who wanted to bleed india for 1000 cuts.. Pak estabihsment
Who sent 26/11 .. Ajmal kasab ... Pak estasblishment
Who was responsible for Ilyas kashmiri... pak estabshment
who patronising Bhatkal brother ... .Pak estabshisment...
Who hijacked IC 814 and freed terrosit.. Pak estabshiment.. Those who hikajed then mudered US reportr Danial pearl .. those who set free
list is ON..
These were all NON STATE ACTORS.. MUJAHID.. FREEDOM FIGTER.. made for AFG agaisnt Russia (of which pak dreaming of strategic parnter .. ) and then in kashmir and in india..
-------
you first rare snake and then when it started to show muscle to you.. suddenly it beomce unholy..
if some one blast in india he is mujahid and fredom figter and same guy do in in pak then terrorist..
---
and you still blames India.. and Freedom figter bull shit..
Is india is holy cow... NO.. we must have played role in AFG .. but can you prove that india involve in terrorisam ?
---
If you do BS in india that ok.. we do somthing (agian not terrorisam ) then india will pay blah bah..
--
Did not expected it from you

you have some valid points, but please please dont associate Ajmal Kasab with Pakistan, if you have seen his interviews and the way he speaks only a total moron will say he is Pakistani let alone be a paindo punjabi. This is why no one in the world believed India and no one came to India's support.

Wishful thinking, hahaha.

you have some valid points, but please please dont associate Ajmal Kasab with Pakistan, if you have seen his interviews and the way he speaks only a total moron will say he is Pakistani let alone be a paindo punjabi. This is why no one in the world believed India and no one came to India's support.
--
Ajmal kasab..
I dont want to associate any name ..
but your own National and credible daily reported ...
i gave you my logic and reasoning..if those guy sent for suiicde mission "ALL is taken care" by handlers..
Yes.. you people are best judge to decided how is speak..
my question is .. is it impossible to change accent by traing.. he wore. yellw/ organe band in hand.. which mostly done by indians.. what it implies..it was delibrate and planned..
now you say ..atleast not pakistan... may be raw.. ib.. but do you have proof?
we say ... its done by .. Pak establishment .. non state actors .. we proved it with evidance ...(which you denied)... how UN dealcred hafiz terrorist.. after same attack. india is not usa to call shot in UN at will.. we needed hard proof to sho to UN and world that HS did it.. so UN named it..
--
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed
is the amir of Jama'at-ud-Da'wah,[1] which operates mainly from Pakistan and has had sanctions placed against it as a terrorist organisation by the United Nations.[2]

The organisation is banned as a terrorist organisation by India, the United States,[3] the United Kingdom,[4] theEuropean Union,[5] Russia[6] and Australia.[7] India considers him one of its most wanted terrorists because of his alleged ties with Lashkar-e-Taiba and its involvement in attacks against India,[8] and Saeed is listed on the NIA Most Wanted list. The United Nations declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organisation in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.[9] In April 2012, the United States announced a bounty of $10 million on Hafiz Saeed, for his alleged role in the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.[10][11] Since 2008, various Indian politicians have demanded that Saeed be handed over but there is no extradition treaty between the two countries.[12][13]

Hafiz Saeed pleaded innocence and claimed that he has no links with LeT and that India has no evidence and no real proof behind their allegations.[14][15] Pakistani officials said that Saeed was helping in identification and rehabilitation of former militants.[16] Currently, he lives in Lahore, Pakistan in a "fortified house, office and mosque" that is guarded by Pakistani police and his supporters.[17] He gives interviews to Western media, including the New York Times newspaper.[17]
--
This is why no one in the world believed India and no one came to India's support
Reactions to the 2008 Mumbai attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@MastanKhan @xyxmt
please let me know your view on following.
26/11Mumbai Attack
10 Pakistani men associated with the terror group Lashkar-e-Tayyiba stormed buildings in Mumbai, killing 164 people.
Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari claims "non-state actors" are responsible for the attacks.
Mumbai Terror Attacks Fast Facts - CNN.com
-------------------
Rehman Malik, an adviser to Pakistan's prime minister on interior affairs, said there was no record of Ansari having entered the country legally.

"What I am saying is, let's stop the blame game," he told a news conference in Islamabad.

"At that point in time (the Mumbai attacks), Pakistan was blamed, that perhaps the state was involved. But we proved, not only to India, but to the world, that non-state actors were involved, not the state."

Sayeed Zabiuddin Ansari, Alleged Mumbai Plotter, 'Confirms' Pakistan Involved In Attacks
-----------------
he Pakistani government on Wednesday abruptly fired its national security adviser after he confirmed that the surviving gunman captured in the Mumbai attacks is a Pakistani, a key piece of evidence contained in a dossier amassed by India on alleged Pakistani complicity in the three-day assault.

Retired Army Gen. Mehmood Ali Durrani's confirmation of the surviving assailant's nationality, the first by a senior Pakistani official, followed weeks of denials by Islamabad that any of the terrorists were Pakistani.

Durrani's ouster suggests that a struggle is raging in the Pakistan government over responding to the Indian dossier and material gathered by the U.S. that blames the November attacks on a Pakistan-based Islamic militant group with ties to a Pakistani intelligence agency.

National news from McClatchy DC News | Washington DC

--
Ajmal kasab..
I dont want to associate any name ..
but your own National and credible daily reported ...
i gave you my logic and reasoning..if those guy sent for suiicde mission "ALL is taken care" by handlers..
Yes.. you people are best judge to decided how is speak..
my question is .. is it impossible to change accent by traing.. he wore. yellw/ organe band in hand.. which mostly done by indians.. what it implies..it was delibrate and planned..
now you say ..atleast not pakistan... may be raw.. ib.. but do you have proof?
we say ... its done by .. Pak establishment .. non state actors .. we proved it with evidance ...(which you denied)... how UN dealcred hafiz terrorist.. after same attack. india is not usa to call shot in UN at will.. we needed hard proof to sho to UN and world that HS did it.. so UN named it..
--
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed
is the amir of Jama'at-ud-Da'wah,[1] which operates mainly from Pakistan and has had sanctions placed against it as a terrorist organisation by the United Nations.[2]

The organisation is banned as a terrorist organisation by India, the United States,[3] the United Kingdom,[4] theEuropean Union,[5] Russia[6] and Australia.[7] India considers him one of its most wanted terrorists because of his alleged ties with Lashkar-e-Taiba and its involvement in attacks against India,[8] and Saeed is listed on the NIA Most Wanted list. The United Nations declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organisation in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.[9] In April 2012, the United States announced a bounty of $10 million on Hafiz Saeed, for his alleged role in the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.[10][11] Since 2008, various Indian politicians have demanded that Saeed be handed over but there is no extradition treaty between the two countries.[12][13]

Hafiz Saeed pleaded innocence and claimed that he has no links with LeT and that India has no evidence and no real proof behind their allegations.[14][15] Pakistani officials said that Saeed was helping in identification and rehabilitation of former militants.[16] Currently, he lives in Lahore, Pakistan in a "fortified house, office and mosque" that is guarded by Pakistani police and his supporters.[17] He gives interviews to Western media, including the New York Times newspaper.[17]
--
This is why no one in the world believed India and no one came to India's support
Reactions to the 2008 Mumbai attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@MastanKhan @xyxmt
please let me know your view on following.
26/11Mumbai Attack
10 Pakistani men associated with the terror group Lashkar-e-Tayyiba stormed buildings in Mumbai, killing 164 people.
Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari claims "non-state actors" are responsible for the attacks.
Mumbai Terror Attacks Fast Facts - CNN.com
-------------------
Rehman Malik, an adviser to Pakistan's prime minister on interior affairs, said there was no record of Ansari having entered the country legally.

"What I am saying is, let's stop the blame game," he told a news conference in Islamabad.

"At that point in time (the Mumbai attacks), Pakistan was blamed, that perhaps the state was involved. But we proved, not only to India, but to the world, that non-state actors were involved, not the state."

Sayeed Zabiuddin Ansari, Alleged Mumbai Plotter, 'Confirms' Pakistan Involved In Attacks
-----------------
he Pakistani government on Wednesday abruptly fired its national security adviser after he confirmed that the surviving gunman captured in the Mumbai attacks is a Pakistani, a key piece of evidence contained in a dossier amassed by India on alleged Pakistani complicity in the three-day assault.

Retired Army Gen. Mehmood Ali Durrani's confirmation of the surviving assailant's nationality, the first by a senior Pakistani official, followed weeks of denials by Islamabad that any of the terrorists were Pakistani.

Durrani's ouster suggests that a struggle is raging in the Pakistan government over responding to the Indian dossier and material gathered by the U.S. that blames the November attacks on a Pakistan-based Islamic militant group with ties to a Pakistani intelligence agency.

National news from McClatchy DC News | Washington DC

I can give this kind of reasoning and citation about Modi.

you probably heard the phrase "six degrees of Kavin Bacon" but if you are not then you can read it here Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

with the same theory you can link any terror outfit with any person it might take a couple of more degrees but you can link Obama with 9/11\s Mohammad Ata.

Last edited:
Indians have lost minds.. The Guys is just thinking aloud and Indians have made a whole scene of it.
Only the topic: this thinking is incomplete keep it up, does nt see international as a single entity, consider whole scenario and focus on each single player.

I can give this kind of reasoning and citation about Modi.

you probably heard the phrase "six degrees of Kavin Bacon" but if you are not then you can read it here Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

with the same theory you can link any terror outfit with any person it might take a couple of more degrees but you can link Obama with 9/11\s Mohammad Ata.
--
Reasoning based of fact is always welcome..
please post what your view on modi on based n what
--
Links and Six Degres..
you can link with anybody but you have prove it..
as court accept circumstancial based evidance ... (six degree ) .. but you ahve prove larger point with facts and evidance..

Last edited:
So---with the release of documents we find that there was no torture that led to the demise of Osama---the truth is that Gen Kiyani gave a phone number to his U S counter part---telling him that this number was possibly associated to someone very close to Osama and as pak did not have the electronic listening capabilities as those of the U S---maybe the americans can do a better job---little did Kiyani know what was coming.
@Irfan Baloch asked you a straight question, but you did not answer him. So let me try it again.

If I'm not wrong most probably you are referring to the Senate intelligence committee's report on CIA torture. I have read the document, nowhere it says that Gen. Kiyani gave phone number to his US counterpart.

So on what basis are you making such a claim?

@Irfan Baloch asked you a straight question, but you did not answer him. So let me try it again.

If I'm not wrong most probably you are referring to the Senate intelligence committee's report on CIA torture. I have read the document, nowhere it says that Gen. Kiyani gave phone number to his US counterpart.

So on what basis are you making such a claim?

Sir,

You should remember the old statements given by some after the incidence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom