What's new

Is Iran really strong ?

That is exactly root of the problems! I would also call it "Divide and conquer!"
Some of our close and distant neighbours don't really try to hide their support for the terrorist organizations such as: Jundallah (Supported by U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Indian External Intelligence Service (RAW) and Western intelligence services) Interesting fact is that these countries are most vulnerable in case of any retaliation.
U.A.E and Saudi Arabia are simply dictatorial regimes while India is suffering from multi-ethnicity and caste system in their society, I remember less than 1 year ago when communist rebels took control of few regions! It would be wise if these countries don't start something that may fuel their own internal disputes! Please don't tell me that you live in harmony despite your ethical diversity, yes that maybe not totally false but that's because people of the lower caste don't have enough education to demand or fight for their rights! I lived in India for 5 years and I learned everything I needed to know firsthand, and when I left the country I continued My research about India.

agree with your divide and rule comment.

an interesting observation from your comment you had mentioned India long with Saudia and UAE for supporting anti-Iran outfit . just wanted to know what are the reasons for your allegation against India?

Yes, we are extremely strong when it comes to defending of our country.

It is not about self-defence but adventurism I think that's being talked about. Especially when we are talking about the recent Iran-Bahrain spate going on and all that. What is your opinion of a military covert intervention from Iran in such a case

That is exactly root of the problems! I would also call it "Divide and conquer!"
Some of our close and distant neighbours don't really try to hide their support for the terrorist organizations such as: Jundallah (Supported by U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Indian External Intelligence Service (RAW) and Western intelligence services) Interesting fact is that these countries are most vulnerable in case of any retaliation.

Excuse me? Us? Pray tell us how. :what:

To roy_gourav

Too popular for the sake of India national interest I'm afraid. Intelligence Agencies are there to protect interest of their countries not to make enemies?

To Jana

I can only refer you to the Persian sources if you want hard evidence, but if you just want to know it's there? You can search Google, you find countless sources!

To Tshering22

We don't have anything to do with Bahrain, as an Iranian I can't even get a Visa to go to Bahrain! They're just pointing finger because they don't want to take responsibilities for their actions, they're killing the people who are demanding their equal rights! I also read a very strange topic on the forum today "Iran gonna brutally punish Saudi"!! I don't know where do you guys get these news from but We are not bunch of warmongers! At least not the people!

Sorry didn't went through the whole thread but... militarily Iran is not as professional or a strength as it call it self.
I see no impressive.... gear in their inventory.

It is not about self-defence but adventurism I think that's being talked about. Especially when we are talking about the recent Iran-Bahrain spate going on and all that. What is your opinion of a military covert intervention from Iran in such a case
Iran is not interested in military adventure, atleast it is not in our military doctrine.
Some countries are just Iran obsessed and tend to link Iran with every incident in the world.

. .. militarily Iran is not as professional or a strength as it call it self. . ..

comparisonyk.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[To Jana

I can only refer you to the Persian sources if you want hard evidence, but if you just want to know it's there? You can search Google, you find countless sources!

I am more interested in knowing the Persian sources if you can kindly do send me.

Regards

Jana

i agree with asrok i mean no disrespect to iranians but if there was a war with US/israel it'd be no less then iraq.

btw thx for the map , interesting.

Is Iran really strong ? or its just a castle of delusions ?

Let's read some facts and know the answer

In Iran, there is the largest number of armed opposition groups in the world, there is real internal war in Iran, These armed groups are demanding independence for their people, Kurds, Arabs, Baluchis, Turkmen, Azerbaijani and many other ethnics in Iran, They all have armed groups calling for independence from Iran

iranfuture.jpg

The Arab Ahwazi resistance demanding the independence of Al Ahwaz in south western Iran and the coastal region of the Arabian Gulf.

The Party for a free Life in Kurdistan (PJAK) demanding the independence of Kurdistan in Western Iran

Jundallah Organization demanding the independence of Baluchistan in Southeastern Iran

South Azerbaijan Resistance call for separation from Iran and reunion with the republic of Azerbaijan in the north west of Iran

southazerbaijan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Turkmen National Council of Resistance is calling to separate from Iran and reunited with Turkmenistan in northern Iran

in brief, Iran consist of lands that have been cut from Neighboring countries, The peoples who inhabit Iran have demographic extensions in neighboring countries for example the number of Azerbaijanis in Iran is twice the number of Azerbaijanis in neighboring Republic of Azerbaijan

This thread is not intended to Harm any one . . Is it conceivable that Iran continues to interfere in the internal affairs of others . . while at the same time it has all these problems ?
let's Imagine if one of the countries took advantage of all these weaknesses in Iran . . I think that in less than a year Iran will devided to at least five countrys[/quote]

Is Iran really strong ? or its just a castle of delusions ?

Let's read some facts and know the answer

In Iran, there is the largest number of armed opposition groups in the world, there is real internal war in Iran, These armed groups are demanding independence for their people, Kurds, Arabs, Baluchis, Turkmen, Azerbaijani and many other ethnics in Iran, They all have armed groups calling for independence from Iran

iranfuture.jpg

The Arab Ahwazi resistance demanding the independence of Al Ahwaz in south western Iran and the coastal region of the Arabian Gulf.

The Party for a free Life in Kurdistan (PJAK) demanding the independence of Kurdistan in Western Iran

Jundallah Organization demanding the independence of Baluchistan in Southeastern Iran

South Azerbaijan Resistance call for separation from Iran and reunion with the republic of Azerbaijan in the north west of Iran

southazerbaijan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Turkmen National Council of Resistance is calling to separate from Iran and reunited with Turkmenistan in northern Iran

in brief, Iran consist of lands that have been cut from Neighboring countries, The peoples who inhabit Iran have demographic extensions in neighboring countries for example the number of Azerbaijanis in Iran is twice the number of Azerbaijanis in neighboring Republic of Azerbaijan

This thread is not intended to Harm any one . . Is it conceivable that Iran continues to interfere in the internal affairs of others . . while at the same time it has all these problems ?
let's Imagine if one of the countries took advantage of all these weaknesses in Iran . . I think that in less than a year Iran will devided to at least five countrys[/quote]
i'm a Günry Azərbaycans (south azerbaijan) TÜRK and i'm saying if we have the slightest chance to be independent we will not wait. yaşasın Azərbaycan yaşasın TURAN

Iran is not known to be a sitting duck, yet when US-Israel forces unleash their fury, Iran would be no less than Iraq....

Neither US nor Israel will launch any attack. All their assets in Middle East are in direct Iranian range. At the current stage, the world cannot sustain such a shock.

Besides, Iraq lacked strategic weapons which Iran has.

Back
Top Bottom